www.wmdolls.com

TPE fingers...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mgarner77

Re: TPE fingers...

Post by mgarner77 »

CF, I agree totally! A simple redesign or a manufacturing standard is called for. Maybe firm tpe is the best option for fingers.... No wires!

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Getting manufacturers to listen to/act upon that is as doable as getting them to listen to/act upon the neck issues!

We have the power, but until we use it, it is useless!

Manufacturers have known about these problems for a long time, they have been shown and even given ways in which to solve them, they have chosen to do nothing, every time.

In all honesty, I do believe that bringing these subjects up over and over again is a lot like whipping the proverbial dead horse. What will change it is for us as consumers to not purchase these dolls until these problems are resolved!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I agree CrazyCajun but unless people tell them "I'm not getting your doll until you fix 'x'" then maybe they don't recognize it is a lost sale instead of just people talking? Maybe a thread "Why I'm not buying your doll" but we have been doing that in various threads already, like here. Or emailing the companies, but they don't seem to care!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Stones, well said. The number of complaints regarding TPE dolls (bent fingers, mold, joint stiffness) are building up, which is disappointing. Some owners who've described their bad experiences have said it has made them decide to never again buy a TPE product. In fairness, others who either lucked out on their purchase, or went the extra mile to care for their doll based on the shared wisdom of the forum to avoid issues, have had positive comments.

The more voices - pro and con - that speak up the better.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

No finger wires,,would alienate artists who use dolls in their work, from using them. The offer to have a doll without them is good.. But to completely alleviate them would limit the dolls use to sex.

Which will never help to make dolls more acceptable to the mainstream.

The hands look stupid, because TPE is so jiggly.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

stacy718 wrote:No finger wires,,would alienate artists who use dolls in their work, from using them. The offer to have a doll without them is good.. But to completely alleviate them would limit the dolls use to sex.

Oh agreed don't eliminate them.. but definitely provide the option to do without for those who want to spend more time cuddling and playing then posing those pesky fingers.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

I agree. I don't pose my dolls hands at all and keep them as neutral as possible since they are basically designed to fail using a wire.

I'd rather them be boneless floppy or go all the way with true joints.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

True joints. Who wouldn't pay a little extra for that?

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

DarkOne wrote:
stacy718 wrote:No finger wires,,would alienate artists who use dolls in their work, from using them. The offer to have a doll without them is good.. But to completely alleviate them would limit the dolls use to sex.

Oh agreed don't eliminate them.. but definitely provide the option to do without for those who want to spend more time cuddling and playing then posing those pesky fingers.
Exactly, I'm not a photo guy, I just don't want to hurt her.
stones wrote:True joints. Who wouldn't pay a little extra for that?
I'd probably pay $200 extra for reliably jointed fingers, maybe more.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

i know z-one is working on finger bones but they are silicone dolls.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I have a 2015 155 and a 2016 157 by WM. The hands are like night and day. The 155 has the bass worm hands. They are useless, bent, tiny, and worthless. Even though the doll has hinged wrists, the amount of pressure required to adjust is all but too much for the dainty hands. Not so with the 2016 doll. She has almost "Real Doll" arms and hands. She can hold stuff, and move properly. And, before we go talking about how great RD hands are, let's keep in mind that the poseable finger wires are MUCH tougher and stiffer than the surrounding silicone, making them MUCH more susceptible to finger pokes and other damage. And RD hands don't have finger nails or toenails, and the little toes are all fused together, which, BTW, looks like shit. At least WM dolls have nails. This 2016 doll is still too new to determine if the hands will hold up, so far so good. PIB hands are much like old WM hands, and have the same problems. The unnameable dolls have better hands, but are fraught with other problems. To my knowledge, no one really has the "hand" thing figured out, but my nod goes to the unnameables for hands.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Sometimes the nails are what worry me at times. They snag on stuff and may also damage her own skin. I know on my WM one of then nails had a sharp plastic stub where the nail was broken off whatever they are shipped on I suspect. At least sand them down smooth!

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Of all the doll types I have, my PIB girls have the best fingers for holding and hand action, hands down! (and up and down :wink:)
My PIB girls are from 2012 to 2016 models and have all had very few pokes and can pose and hold lots of things. My RD and BT doll's fingers are really stiff and seldom get moved. I do like the fingers on my TPE girls and have not had any issues, so far, but it's only been a short while and I was aware of the care needed with them. They obviously have a thin wire inside, but can hold a pose and don't flop around like they would without the wire. I also have one that shall not be named and she has without a doubt the most realistic fingers, hands and arms of them all. I feel the TPE fingers are decent for the price point of the dolls and if you can get French manicure nail chips they tend to look
more realistic than the colored ones do. Now if I can just get them to all go in the same direction at the same time!

princeoverit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princeoverit »

Begog wrote:I have a 2015 155 and a 2016 157 by WM. The hands are like night and day. The 155 has the bass worm hands. They are useless, bent, tiny, and worthless. Even though the doll has hinged wrists, the amount of pressure required to adjust is all but too much for the dainty hands. Not so with the 2016 doll. She has almost "Real Doll" arms and hands. She can hold stuff, and move properly. And, before we go talking about how great RD hands are, let's keep in mind that the poseable finger wires are MUCH tougher and stiffer than the surrounding silicone, making them MUCH more susceptible to finger pokes and other damage. And RD hands don't have finger nails or toenails, and the little toes are all fused together, which, BTW, looks like shit. At least WM dolls have nails. This 2016 doll is still too new to determine if the hands will hold up, so far so good. PIB hands are much like old WM hands, and have the same problems. The unnameable dolls have better hands, but are fraught with other problems. To my knowledge, no one really has the "hand" thing figured out, but my nod goes to the unnameables for hands.

I have a 2016 WM and dont like the fingers at all. Just looking at pics I can tell they are nothing at all like a RD hand.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

princeoverit wrote:
Begog wrote:I have a 2015 155 and a 2016 157 by WM. The hands are like night and day. The 155 has the bass worm hands. They are useless, bent, tiny, and worthless. Even though the doll has hinged wrists, the amount of pressure required to adjust is all but too much for the dainty hands. Not so with the 2016 doll. She has almost "Real Doll" arms and hands. She can hold stuff, and move properly. And, before we go talking about how great RD hands are, let's keep in mind that the poseable finger wires are MUCH tougher and stiffer than the surrounding silicone, making them MUCH more susceptible to finger pokes and other damage. And RD hands don't have finger nails or toenails, and the little toes are all fused together, which, BTW, looks like shit. At least WM dolls have nails. This 2016 doll is still too new to determine if the hands will hold up, so far so good. PIB hands are much like old WM hands, and have the same problems. The unnameable dolls have better hands, but are fraught with other problems. To my knowledge, no one really has the "hand" thing figured out, but my nod goes to the unnameables for hands.

I have a 2016 WM and dont like the fingers at all. Just looking at pics I can tell they are nothing at all like a RD hand.
Happy? I'm not looking at pics. I got the dolls right here. I don't see a really good hand between them. I also met some PIBs with broken, twisted fingers, just like a WM.
Hands.jpg
Hands.jpg (481.78 KiB) Viewed 2612 times
The hand itself is more like a PIB. The arm is more like a Real Doll. Nothing is exactly the same. I said "like." This is a huge step up from what they were last year, and even more so where they were 2 years ago.
JottiandMileena4.jpg
JottiandMileena4.jpg (571.78 KiB) Viewed 2612 times
No Real Doll OR PIB is going to "stand" there, holding a bottle of lube.

INFORMATIONS