www.wmdolls.com

WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

Post by LJ69 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I could be wrong, but I don't think LJ69 will be placing an order for this doll! :D But that's ok. Everyone has different tastes and people like different things. There is a doll out there for everyone. I do think this lady will do quite well as WM would have never brought her to market if the demand wasn't there. There are certainly "chubby chasers" out there who would have wet dreams about this girl. As to the guys who claim to be able to get women like this all day long on dating sites, I would just say that they need to send these women my way. The women I've been seeing on there don't look anyways near as good as the doll. And I'm not even joking about that. The doll looks a hell of a lot better than what I've been seeing. :|
Hi guys. Thanks for your understanding about my dislike of this doll. Of course I never intended to offend anyone. To be very honest I am totally shocked that there have been so many positive comments about this fatty doll. Of course we all like different things. I think I went a bit crazy when I say this doll released as I was really hoping for a doll with really big boobs as it really is not my cup of tea at all. I have been fortunate enough to have been with just over 50 different 'real-life' girlfriends and this new doll would rank about #40-45 on my list so that is why I cannot share the enthusiasm of others for this particular doll.

I have the WM140D and the WM165K and faces 36 38 48 55 56 58 and 61 so obviously I love (most of) WMDolls products! 8O

And Stewie Studmuffin - you are right mate - I WONT be placing an order for little Miss Fatty... but if WM release a another doll with massive titties I will be first in line :razz:

For all you fatty lovers - go for it!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I kid you not, I just saw that doll (real lady) walking down our street! She must have wondered why I was staring at her! She was quite a looker but probably weighed nearly twice as much as the doll!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's very much in the mould of the ancient paragon of beauty
DSCN5427.JPG
DSCN5427.JPG (454.83 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
Best wishes

Harem

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

Love this doll!!!

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

haremlover wrote:She's very much in the mould of the ancient paragon of beauty
DSCN5427.JPG
Best wishes

Harem

:painting:

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

LJ69 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:I could be wrong, but I don't think LJ69 will be placing an order for this doll! :D But that's ok. Everyone has different tastes and people like different things. There is a doll out there for everyone. I do think this lady will do quite well as WM would have never brought her to market if the demand wasn't there. There are certainly "chubby chasers" out there who would have wet dreams about this girl. As to the guys who claim to be able to get women like this all day long on dating sites, I would just say that they need to send these women my way. The women I've been seeing on there don't look anyways near as good as the doll. And I'm not even joking about that. The doll looks a hell of a lot better than what I've been seeing. :|
Hi guys. Thanks for your understanding about my dislike of this doll. Of course I never intended to offend anyone. To be very honest I am totally shocked that there have been so many positive comments about this fatty doll. Of course we all like different things. I think I went a bit crazy when I say this doll released as I was really hoping for a doll with really big boobs as it really is not my cup of tea at all. I have been fortunate enough to have been with just over 50 different 'real-life' girlfriends and this new doll would rank about #40-45 on my list so that is why I cannot share the enthusiasm of others for this particular doll.

I have the WM140D and the WM165K and faces 36 38 48 55 56 58 and 61 so obviously I love (most of) WMDolls products! 8O

And Stewie Studmuffin - you are right mate - I WONT be placing an order for little Miss Fatty... but if WM release a another doll with massive titties I will be first in line :razz:

For all you fatty lovers - go for it!
LJ69; I see your point on this doll. I don't think they make fat barbie dolls for that reason. Frankly, & no disrespect to BBW or chubby women; but it's kind of common now a days to see chubby women. That being so, this doll is not a more "natural" body type as it is. "Natural" women don't have that hour glass, but still maintain some slenderness.

Every person has their desires though, and you can't blame WM for thinking outside the box. They've brought African American dolls to the table, and now this. I am thankful they cater to all tastes though, if a small breasted 140 didn't exist, I don't know what I'd do.

The larger turn off for me on this doll is the weight. But again I mean no offense to anyone interested. Still a very beautiful doll in all respects.

WMdolls; now that you are exploring this avenue, WMdolls should continue to explore more Western and European doll faces, maybe some Russian and more international faces. Because that, would just be so amazing.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I totally agree with dollguy13 about the Western and European doll faces. Russian, Czech, French, Scandinavian, etc. You can buy dozens of different Asian faces, which is great if you like Asian ladies (I don't) but there really needs to be more European looking faces on the market, preferably faces that look mid-late 20s as I believe a woman is generally her most beautiful and appeals to the widest male market at the age of about 28.

A good looking 28year old woman appeals to nearly all men. For the 20yr old male she is the older cougar woman, for guys in their 30's she is the perfect trophy wife. Lots of men love having a nice looking woman who is about 5 years younger than them. And for men in their 40s and 50s the beautiful 28 year old woman reminds of being in youth when we would date beautiful women like her.

There are faces on the market that look like a young lady of 18-20. The super popular WM36 face is an example of this. She is very pretty but no matter how you make her up she still looks 18-20, maybe 22-23 max. This is great if you want a young sporty look but when you are 40yrs old it feels a bit weird. Then at the other end of the spectrum, the faces that are made up look mid-late 40s. No offense to the people that like these faces, but for me personally, I do not want to pay for a face that is not as attractive as I can get in real life, so these are not for me either. Of course, if you are a gentlemen in his 50s or older than the 45 year old faces would probably be quite appealing... so its a great thing that there are a wide range of faces available to suit all tastes.

I really think that if WM (or YL, OR etc) can make Western/European faces that look like they are between 26-30 then they will have some big sellers on their hands, remembering that a huge percentage of men that buy dolls are in their 30s and 40s.

I would welcome any thoughts from other TDF members.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Well, there is an old saying that you're as young as who you feel!
I'm an oldie but my mind still thinks I'm late twenties. I can't help looking at the beautiful young ladies that are out there today. Does that make me a sad old man? No, they are beautiful and so are some of the dolls. I'm not 'one of them' but some of the dolls up for sale these days are frankly too young looking and have huge problems getting through customs. However, if they made a doll that looked my age would anyone want one? I doubt it! That's a sad fact of life!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

dollguy13 wrote:Every person has their desires though, and you can't blame WM for thinking outside the box. They've brought African American dolls to the table, and now this. I am thankful they cater to all tastes though, if a small breasted 140 didn't exist, I don't know what I'd do.
If you look at the trend lately, I'm not at all surprised about this "fat" doll. Clearly WMDolls is introducing models that cater to new audiences. Sales don't increase if every new doll has the same figure.
Barbie Doll waist, 155DD
Big tits, 165K
"Ideal" figure, 161G
Barbie doll sized waist with breasts to match, 155A
African-descent, 168A (though really applicable to the entire range)
Big butt, 141F
Fat/MILF, 157B

Have to wonder what's next. I'm guessing a really tall and slender one, in the 170cm-175cm range.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

i really like that dolls are getting more diversive

hopefully they try doing more bbw types or even different body types

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

About time, now not so embarrassing when people discover your doll!!! I love it

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Give me a hot, 20something athletic model anytime! Creepy or not I will be as attracted to this body type at 80 as I was at 16. Just the way I'm wired I guess. ;)
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Zarnon wrote:Give me a hot, 20something athletic model anytime! Creepy or not I will be as attracted to this body type at 80 as I was at 16. Just the way I'm wired I guess. ;)
I hear you on that :D Heck I'm 29 so give me an 18 or 19 y.o. Kylie Jenner anyday lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Come on guys! You just need to show this girl a little love and that may help motivate her to hit the gym! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Do you know that analogy about having to go and have a look when there is a car crash, you know where you really dont want to look but you kind of have to?

That is what I feel about this thread.... for me this doll is like the car crash, you really dont want to look but you have to.... I decided really early how much I disliked this body style and yet I cant help myself, I keep coming back to see what is said next about little miss fatty cakes.

No matter how much I am TRYING to see the appeal, I simply cannot find anything about it I like and yet (like the car crash) I keep coming back for more, trying to 'seek the answers' as to why this doll has such a fan club.

One thing that I do agree with is how good it is that WM (and others) are trying to make something for all tastes - we really have been very lucky in 2016 with regards to vast array of different body type that have come onto the market. For example, WM's totally amazing WM165KCup which has sent a tidal wave of excitement throughout those of us who love huge natural breasts. I have taken about 8000 photos of my KCup and I have only had her since May!

Yet I know from some of the comments on some of the big breast lover threads that there are some people who find the KCUP queen quite UN-attractive! And even though I totally love her and worship her I can understand why she would not be for everyone with those HUGE floppy saggy cow udder titties!

I suppose that my self-improvement, personal development lesson here is to try to be less opinionated and just accept that some people actually really love Little Miss Fatty Cakes. Fatty Fatty Fatty Ra Ra Ra!

Still think she ranks about 40-45 out of the 50 women I have been with..... (Sorry I couldn't resist one last dig)

PLEASE WM - RELEASE YOUR SUPER BUSTY SUPER BOOTY DOLL AND MAKE US HUGE BREAST LOVERS HAPPY

INFORMATIONS