www.wmdolls.com

WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

Post by Doc Brown »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I think there's something about women of this stature that speaks to us on a "primal" level. Virtually all statues of fertility goddesses from ancient times were of a fat/obese woman. Even up to more recent times, rubenesque ladies were considered the standard of beauty. They still are in other parts of the world. It is only in modern times that the rail thin supermodel type of women is held up as the standard of beauty. So I can see the attraction for a lady like this for a lot of guys. It's like a part of the "ancient memory" or something in their DNA. We are told that we are not supposed to be attracted to this lady, and yet we are! :D
Well said.
The only thing I really don't like about her is... 90lbs! That's lot of weight to throw around.
I think if she were silicone with a foam core, they wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelf.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yeah I agree Doc. A lot of guys will have a problem with the weight. But for me, I look at it as motivation to start working out again. I will tell myself that the reward for all of my hard work will be the strength to move that fat ass into doggy position! :oops: :D Also gotta say that I loved your joke about the perfect woman. Sounds like the kind of luck that I would have! :whistle:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd love to be photographing this lady - that face is amazing - but I really don't think I can manage that weight :-(

Best wishes

Harem

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Yeah I agree Doc. A lot of guys will have a problem with the weight. But for me, I look at it as motivation to start working out again. I will tell myself that the reward for all of my hard work will be the strength to move that fat ass into doggy position! :oops: :D Also gotta say that I loved your joke about the perfect woman. Sounds like the kind of luck that I would have! :whistle:
Speaking solely for myself, I'm reasonably sure that if Brynn were real she wouldn't even look at me! :lol:

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I think there's something about women of this stature that speaks to us on a "primal" level.
Attachments
1aflrg.jpg
1aflrg.jpg (26.62 KiB) Viewed 2885 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

:haha4: Good one Doc! The sad thing is that I actually LOOK like Fred Flintstone. Good thing that dolls don't care what we look like! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote::haha4: Good one Doc! The sad thing is that I actually LOOK like Fred Flintstone. Good thing that dolls don't care what we look like! :wink:
nothing wrong with Fred Flintstone

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

LJ69 wrote:THIS DOLL IS DISGUSTING - fat stomach, fat bum and small tits - the total OPPOSITE of what I want in a fantasy doll. Sure she might be 'realistic' looking but that it the whole point! So many women out there look like this in the real world. Small titties and fat stomach and body. I thought that the whole point of getting a love doll what to have a busty curvy, sexy doll that it hard to get in real life.

Saggy fat women like this are a dime a dozen in the real world. Why the hell would you waste your money on this shit? I am in total shock that there have been so many positive comments about this new doll. I thought the whole point of buying a doll was to have something super attractive that you find hard to get in real life. I am in my mid-40s and I still have sex with women who have better bodies than this!

I have the WM140D and the WM165K and they are both great, but I am still shaking my head in disbelief that is the new doll from WMdolls. I was told (in confidence) several months ago that WM were making a super busty doll with a curvy butt so I held off on purchasing the other dolls that I wanted.... and you go and release this flat-chested fat arse doll - to say I am disapointed is to put it mildly.

Worst new doll to come on the market! Totally NOT sexy at all!
Are you crazy!? This is the exact type of doll body I look for but wish it was a 165cm hight. I'm cutting it short here because I do not want to get in trouble or argue about this. To each their own.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello WMDolls, TDF management and any members who were offended by my comments regarding this doll.

Obviously my comments were deemed inappropriate so I sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended. From the responses to my comment I can see that I am in the minority in this instance and I wish WM good sales of this doll.

As many of you are aware I already have a WM140 and a WM165K which I am happy with so there was not any negative intention against WM dolls - for those of you who like this doll I wish you all the best.

Sincere regards
LJ69

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Hey LJ69. I don't think your way out of line for expressing your opinion on the new fat doll. I do not feel that your intent was to be cruel to WM Doll. You were just expressing your disappointment in regards to your expectations. WM Doll hit a grand slam with the 168cm Nava and they are overall doing a great job in creating dolls that are distinct from each other. I think your honest opinion should be welcome on this forum as long as you don't intentionally question a manufacturers marketing logic for creating this fat doll. I am sure they know what they're doing. I like the Nava doll and I like this fat ass one also. I like the OR 156cm H-bomb one also. And on and on. Nothing wrong with a fat doll that actually looks thinner than the average obese American woman out there. I hope you don't feel obligated now to spin your feelings in a touchy feely regarding this forum. As long as we stick to the forum rules, honest opinions should be welcome here.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

haremlover wrote:I'd love to be photographing this lady - that face is amazing - but I really don't think I can manage that weight :-(

Best wishes

Harem
you never know till you try ;)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

gosta75 wrote:Hey LJ69. I don't think your way out of line for expressing your opinion on the new fat doll. I do not feel that your intent was to be cruel to WM Doll. You were just expressing your disappointment in regards to your expectations. WM Doll hit a grand slam with the 168cm Nava and they are overall doing a great job in creating dolls that are distinct from each other. I think your honest opinion should be welcome on this forum as long as you don't intentionally question a manufacturers marketing logic for creating this fat doll. I am sure they know what they're doing. I like the Nava doll and I like this fat ass one also. I like the OR 156cm H-bomb one also. And on and on. Nothing wrong with a fat doll that actually looks thinner than the average obese American woman out there. I hope you don't feel obligated now to spin your feelings in a touchy feely regarding this forum. As long as we stick to the forum rules, honest opinions should be welcome here.
Well said gosta75!
LJ69, don't feel as though you can't express your feelings about certain things/dolls, just perhaps try to think whether what you're saying is going to offend first!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I could be wrong, but I don't think LJ69 will be placing an order for this doll! :D But that's ok. Everyone has different tastes and people like different things. There is a doll out there for everyone. I do think this lady will do quite well as WM would have never brought her to market if the demand wasn't there. There are certainly "chubby chasers" out there who would have wet dreams about this girl. As to the guys who claim to be able to get women like this all day long on dating sites, I would just say that they need to send these women my way. The women I've been seeing on there don't look anyways near as good as the doll. And I'm not even joking about that. The doll looks a hell of a lot better than what I've been seeing. :|

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I could be wrong, but I don't think LJ69 will be placing an order for this doll! :D But that's ok. Everyone has different tastes and people like different things. There is a doll out there for everyone. I do think this lady will do quite well as WM would have never brought her to market if the demand wasn't there. There are certainly "chubby chasers" out there who would have wet dreams about this girl. As to the guys who claim to be able to get women like this all day long on dating sites, I would just say that they need to send these women my way. The women I've been seeing on there don't look anyways near as good as the doll. And I'm not even joking about that. The doll looks a hell of a lot better than what I've been seeing. :|
Well said, Stewie studmuffin. <removed, off-topic / violation of Rule 3b>. So, the bottom line is I agree that the fat doll looks better than a whole lotta women out there.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed off-topic part / violation of Rule 3b

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

OK, so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. :roll:

INFORMATIONS