www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS ROLL CALL - Post them if you got them!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Epicure
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM DOLLS ROLL CALL - Post them if you got them!

Post by Epicure »

Thx

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

Very nice! Looking at your other photo threads, one thing I'd suggest is posing her eyeballs. I find that when the irises are just dead center, dolls tend to look like spaced out zombies, or stunned or scared. I was amazed at how much more lifelike mine became when I rotated her eyeballs up a *tiny* bit (so the iris is closer to the top eyelid than the bottom) and slightly to the left.

Then when I take a pic, I pose her head and move myself around until she appears to be looking at me. Or, even when I take a picture from an angle where she isn't looking at me, it still looks like she's looking at *something* or perhaps is lost in thought.

:glou:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Fongool wrote:Very nice! Looking at your other photo threads, one thing I'd suggest is posing her eyeballs. I find that when the irises are just dead center, dolls tend to look like spaced out zombies, or stunned or scared. I was amazed at how much more lifelike mine became when I rotated her eyeballs up a *tiny* bit (so the iris is closer to the top eyelid than the bottom) and slightly to the left.

Then when I take a pic, I pose her head and move myself around until she appears to be looking at me. Or, even when I take a picture from an angle where she isn't looking at me, it still looks like she's looking at *something* or perhaps is lost in thought.

:glou:
Thank you for the advice! As I look through my photosets I can see how that would make a difference. I will try some different looks moving forward with the eyes in directions.

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

Hi, I'm still just getting started but I will put here some pictures of Cherry (2018) my Love(ly) Doll who I already have introduced elsewhere on this forum. She has now some pubic hair and I've changed the colour of her nipples, lips and labia just a bit. They were too pinkish I thought. She has made already a first trip at the back of my motorbike, not a big one but it was a first for her ( and for me of course).
This picture was made before I changed the colour of nipples etc. The wig she has there I like most ( as does my wife)
This picture was made before I changed the colour of nipples etc. The wig she has there I like most ( as does my wife)
DSCN1931.JPG (194.79 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
This is where she's usually sitting in our living room
This is where she's usually sitting in our living room
DSCN1947.JPG (143.61 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
This is where she usually sleeps
This is where she usually sleeps
DSCN2016.JPG (242.64 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
On this picture one can see that she has pubic hair now. Quite a bush but that's only natural, we think. The colour of het labia is darker now than before (I used the colour of my wife's as an example)
On this picture one can see that she has pubic hair now. Quite a bush but that's only natural, we think. The colour of het labia is darker now than before (I used the colour of my wife's as an example)
DSCN2017.JPG (246.41 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Preparing Cherry for her first trip on the backseat of my motorbike (an electric one)
Preparing Cherry for her first trip on the backseat of my motorbike (an electric one)
DSCN1961.JPG (255.18 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Cherry's first trip
Cherry's first trip
Eerste Rit10.jpg (56.1 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
She's not always wearing sun glasses, it is a coincidence that she is on most of these pictures. We gave her the blue eyes. When she's sleeping we give her the sun glasses so she won't be staring.
We plan to make longer trips with her but hey, summer hasn't even begun yet.
Cherry, Cameron, Caja and Carrie. The four Dollqueteers

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Maddie. WM 140 A cup
M 24.JPG
M 24.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 3259 times
Metrinut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

ok! Look . Its getting a bit nipple oh! :oops: I mean nippy..
Attachments
IMG3256.jpg
IMG3256.jpg (661.62 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
what do you want to do today?
what do you want to do today?
IMG3262.jpg (688.64 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
what are you doing?
what are you doing?
IMG3254.jpg (656.31 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
ok fine..
ok fine..
IMG3255.jpg (782.65 KiB) Viewed 3248 times

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Here’s my 165 D #70 brown eyes black hair.
54D60983-3B37-4E97-829E-5808B06AA0B5.jpeg
54D60983-3B37-4E97-829E-5808B06AA0B5.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3245 times

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

she moved in with me 28 hours ago, i told her that her rent was $free.99

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Metricnut wrote:Maddie. WM 140 A cup
M 24.JPG
Metrinut

she is hawt!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Mr Miyagi wrote:she moved in with me 28 hours ago, i told her that her rent was $free.99

Very nice!!! Love that hair!

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

David 68, I love those nipples !!! Did you create them yourself like that?
I decided today to make some more pictures of Cherry (2018) without her sunglasses on and you can see as well how 'spoilt' she already is.
DSCN2039.JPG
DSCN2039.JPG (373.32 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
DSCN2038.JPG
DSCN2038.JPG (309.43 KiB) Viewed 3195 times

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

ildanach wrote:David 68, I love those nipples !!! Did you create them yourself like that?
I decided today to make some more pictures of Cherry (2018) without her sunglasses on and you can see as well how 'spoilt' she already is.
DSCN2039.JPG
DSCN2038.JPG
love the out door back ground ,she is spoiled. wish i can do the same for my gurls,but live next to neighbors . oh! yes indeed I did create those works of art :painting: . I'm searching to bring out realism.

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

love the out door back ground ,she is spoiled. wish i can do the same for my gurls,but live next to neighbors . oh! yes indeed I did create those works of art :painting: . I'm searching to bring out realism.
I love the result of your art. You inspire me to do the same, I love bigger areola's for it is so feminine. The pictures of Cherry I showed just before were made in my back garden where no one can look in. But .... I already took her on the backseat of my bike through the village. And at that occasion neighbors and others could see Cherry. Though I - or I should say my wife and I - however are known as being quite excentric so it doesn't surprise them anymore that much. Here in the Netherlands as well in France where we will return WITH Cherry this summer. To the French we are 'des artistes' and artists are famous for being eccentric and it doesn't bother them at all. :lol:

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

Okay, thanks to David 68 I got inspired to change the Areola of Cherry (2018) too. It was the second time I did some modifications to her nipples. The first time I only made them less pinkish but today I made the areola bigger. She definitely looks more feminine like this.
I did this by using lipgloss matte and some q-tips and baby oil
Changes01.jpg
Changes01.jpg (313.22 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
The first 2 pictures show Cherry in her original state, the 3rd shows her with the nipples less pinkish at the last shows her how she looks now with bigger areola's.

INFORMATIONS