www.wmdolls.com

Vaginal Ball Issue

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Vaginal Ball Issue

Post by jkh0208 »

Is there a general consensus yet on which WM/OR/YL dolls have the vaginal ball issue? Additionally, is there a fix yet for that issue?

I'm trying to find out if the 108cm dolls have the issue before deciding between a 108cm OR or a 111cm Z-Onedoll (since I'm assuming the silicone dolls don't have the vaginal ball issue). I've searched all throughout the forums and have not been able to find a solid answer, and the vendors and manufacturers keep saying it's a non-issue.

For those who don't know, the vaginal ball issue is where a ball shaped plug can get dislodged and come out of the end of the vaginal canal, and is what keeps the internal skeleton from being exposed through the end of the canal (which is bad, as it can cause rusting of the skeleton).

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Vaginal Ball Issue

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I guarantee you that George, Sandro and I will tell you it "might be" an issue for all the TPE dolls you mentioned.
if Indigo20 is working on a fix then IT MEANS SOMETHING is not quite right, correct?
Any vendor or MFR telling you it is "non issue" IMHO needs an INTEGRITY check if you are asking about a WM, OR, or YL because there is no ^%&*$# way they can 100% correct it will not be an issue and not fall out.
In fact, the last person who ordered built in from Nyoko and me, I asked him if he knew about the TPE ball and he told me he had.
Case in point: Someone posted about an issue with a 155WM doll.
BTW, All those dolls are made at the same factory except Z one. The ball goes in due to how the doll is made so chances are TPE or PS, same story.
One huge advantage of insert over built in.
If that is a concern of yours, there is one manufacturer that SOLVED that issue for sure.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

INFORMATIONS