www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Sarah, YL148

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing Sarah, YL148

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I'm not surprised that you are drawn to Sophia's chest, she's getting close to Tiffany's bosum volume I think although she is an H cup so not quite there. Yes it's a funny thing but I am like that inasmuch I'm conscious of how much time I give each one of my gals which is why yesterday I wanted to get Monique outside and I'm glad I did as I got a couple of nice shots, I even posted one of them on my FB account which garnered no end of comments, someone even thought it was my daughter sunbathing in the garden! I was like you thinking that I would just have one gal, Sarah but then I got the bug and Sophia came along the following year, then a few months later I fell completely for Monique's face (head 124) and of course I was getting into the photography and things just kept going! I'm very lucky to have the time, being retired and have a decent sized house with tolerant children. My son recently impressed me by admiring some of my photos and even suggesting I put some up around the house, so for him, it seems he's getting used to his dad's unusual hobby! I recently ordered Sarah a new body, another YL148 as I really want to do more standing photos with her plus I want to do some repairs to her existing body, including replacing all the finger wires with something more sturdy. I can't face doing it while she is still using it so I thought I would get her another body to use while I spend time getting the repairs just right. I've been encouraged by watching what others have done with the hands, especially the late and great Crazy Cajun. So I intend to remove the old palm plates completely and re work them and fit stronger wires. In fact Sarah only has about 2 fingers that have broken at the palm plate but she has the thinner finger wires pushed into springs which have become a little floppy as they do. She also has a loose elbow joint and I made a small incision to take a look and like other have found, there is a small spot weld across the nut which needs to be removed before I can tighten the joint. Doing this gave me the confidence to do more as the tpe was able to stretch well to expose the joint but then closed up quite well, so I will do the joint and then use Love Doll UK's tpe filler to make a neat repair but this probably won't be till the summer time and I will post the results of what I do. If you haven't seen it then it's worth watching Crazy Cajun's video of him working on a finger repair with his own palm plate fitted. Its surprising that you only need to make a fairly small incision to do the work.
My Tiffany is in the same boat too. Most of her fingers are broken so will have to do some hand surgery at some point as well.
Terabyte has done some great finger surgery on his Aylen too.
I'm waiting to see what Dollyman25442 comes up with as he was working with CrazyCajun on hands and fingers and had a really good jointed finger design (you may have seen the recent poll).
It seems the project is still ongoing following the sad passing of CC.

Yes I've watched all of CrazyCajun's great videos. I liked the big video where he did a complete neck replacement.
I may have to do that as well at some point if Tiffany's breaks.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Speaking of necks I have to say that I much prefer the new hinged neck joint to the older goose neck. So far only Shuri has this, I had thought Athena's new body did too but I'm pretty sure it's just a better goose neck. The hinged neck doesn't move as fluidly, obviously due to the 2 way hinged system but it's completely quiet and feels much more positive so when you place the head in a position it stays put. Clearly this joint would be vulnerable to damage should a doll take a tumble but otherwise it's a huge improvement in my opinion.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Arthur1960 wrote:Speaking of necks I have to say that I much prefer the new hinged neck joint to the older goose neck. So far only Shuri has this, I had thought Athena's new body did too but I'm pretty sure it's just a better goose neck. The hinged neck doesn't move as fluidly, obviously due to the 2 way hinged system but it's completely quiet and feels much more positive so when you place the head in a position it stays put. Clearly this joint would be vulnerable to damage should a doll take a tumble but otherwise it's a huge improvement in my opinion.
With the new hinged neck does the head still have to be screwed on? On my last yl doll the head was so noisy when it moved even when on securely it kinda flopped a bit but not a lot was squeaky to so maybe i got the old gooseneck skeleton

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi danDub, yes that does sound like the old gooseneck. With the newer hinged neck the fitting is exactly the same, there is nothing externally that is different but you can feel the difference as soon as you position the head. Also I've been adding a couple of O ring rubber washers over the neck bolt which seems to help a lot with seating the head when screwed down and gives it a firmer feel.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Something seems to have caught Sarah's attention!...
Attachments
2018-05-25_03-32-59.jpg
2018-05-25_03-32-59.jpg (506.93 KiB) Viewed 1560 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote: Something seems to have caught Sarah's attention!...
That's a nice distraction. I can well understand Sarah getting interested! :D

Also just noticed the security camera above the bed.
Is that so you can check up on all your girls when you're away to make sure they're behaving themselves, and not getting up to any naughtiness? Ha ha. :wink:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, yeah I had a spare camera after fitting some around the house and thought it would be handy to check on the girls when I'm out, sometimes, often after a beer or 2 I'm sure I've seen them swap places!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, yeah I had a spare camera after fitting some around the house and thought it would be handy to check on the girls when I'm out, sometimes, often after a beer or 2 I'm sure I've seen them swap places!
Actually that's a good idea.
Having burglars break in and finding your girls is not good.
I'll have to look into this. :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The more recent security camera's I've got are the Sricam IP cameras that connect up to your WiFi. They are quite cheap at around the £20 mark on ebay or Amazon and they seem to work well. I can connect up to them when I'm out and you can set them to message you if they pick up any motion taking a picture and sending it to your phone. They are quite sensitive though and I find that sunlight can trigger them, although if you site them away from direct sunlight they are ok.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:The more recent security camera's I've got are the Sricam IP cameras that connect up to your WiFi. They are quite cheap at around the £20 mark on ebay or Amazon and they seem to work well. I can connect up to them when I'm out and you can set them to message you if they pick up any motion taking a picture and sending it to your phone. They are quite sensitive though and I find that sunlight can trigger them, although if you site them away from direct sunlight they are ok.
Thanks for the information. I'll have a look into them. :thumbs_up:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice :p surprised she wasn't reaching for it ;D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Zippy81 wrote:Nice :p surprised she wasn't reaching for it ;D
She knows that's my job! :wink:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well a couple of hours ago I set out to do a little gardening, however I made the mistake of popping into the bedroom and Sarah's siren call was too hard to resist, oh well the garden will still be there tomorrow! ...
Attachments
IMG_20180527_195524_669.jpg
IMG_20180527_195524_669.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1469 times
IMG_20180527_195555_906.jpg
IMG_20180527_195555_906.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1469 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Can't blame ya there! :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Not surprised Arthur. :thumbs_up:
Our girls are magnetic, they keep pulling us to them! I'm not complaining though. :D

INFORMATIONS