www.wmdolls.com

New owner!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Peanut

New owner!

Post by Peanut »

Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about getting a doll for a while, and this month finally decided to order one. After searching the web over and over for all the different models out there I kept coming back to the WM 145 D cup with head 33, so I finally ordered her. She arrived on time and without delays last Friday, even the tracking info from fedex was spot on. Guess I was one of the lucky ones.
I've only had time today to get her out of the box and get to know her.
A few questions arose as I was exploring:
- I get the feeling the wig I ordered with her is way too large for the head or I'm not fitting it correctly. Is it normal for it to be too big or can someone give me some tips to fit it better?
- I noticed that the screws on the bottom of her feet near the heel are cutting in the TPE when her feet are in a 90 degree angle (I'm guessing she was made with her feet at 45 degree angle which causes the screws to cut her when the feet are placed at 90 degrees). Any one have any tips for this or is or normal and safe to ignore? If not I might want to avoid having her standing, which is a shame because that's why I got her with this option. Definitely going to put some socks on her feet to avoid further damage there.
- There is a bit of wobble in the neck. I think the screw in her neck is not 100% the right size for the head which causes it. Just wondering if this might be damaging in the long term or if this is common with WM.

Other than this must say the amount of detail they put in to the model is great. I'll try to post some pictures later, but for now I'm going to hunt for clothes online :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New owner!

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum, if you haven't seen our newbie welcome page then you may want to check it out here:

viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Now as it happens I have a WM145D myself but with head 85, her name is Keiko so feel free to check out her thread. Ok let's see if I can help with your questions, the foot bolts need to be adjusted so they are about 1/4" proud of the foot, also when standing a doll it's recommended that she has socks (or stockings) and flat, trainer type, shoes on to protect the feet. To get her into a standing position it helps to lay her on a bed or suitable surface and get the legs straight with the feet about shoulder width apart then carefully stand her up and position her so that she has something to lean against like a wall or piece of furniture. Actually my Keiko is my best doll for being able to stand without support but this is not recommended as a slight breeze can have them over. As for the head bolt, I'm assuming you have the Jinsan (WM) half threaded push connector in which case you can either screw the threaded bit into the head or the body. Personally I screw it into the body and push the head on. To get a snug fit you may need to stuff something in the neck pipe to stop the bolt screwing in too far. The tiny balls on the bolt need to be Proud of the neck so they engage with the threaded portion of the head. You will need to make tiny adjustments of the small grub screws in the bolt to get a good fit, if the balls are in too far the head will be loose and out too far will mean you can't get the head on! So hope that helps, ask away if you have any more questions.

Peanut

Post by Peanut »

Thanks for the quick reply Arthur. I've seen the thread about Keiko, she's lovely!

I'll start fiddling with the screws in the neck bolt tomorrow and do it the way you did with the bolt in the neck in stead of the head.
I've read about the socks being advised when standing a doll, but not about shoes. I'll definitely order a pair for her. I've not stood her up yet, but when I was positioning her ankle after unpacking I noticed the screw cut in the TPE and thought it would probably be worse if there is pressure applied. Also just found one of the screws in the foot was completely loose, so I'm going to adjust all of them tomorrow as well.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, sometimes the heel screw can get knocked during transit so it might pay to completely unscrew it and reseat it in the foot plate. Also you can get cheap plastic bolt caps that help protect the tpe of the feet. What I tend to do now is put a large washer under the heel bolt head and plastic caps on the other two bolts, I might have a pic to show you.
Attachments
Standing bolts with plastic bolt caps fitted
Standing bolts with plastic bolt caps fitted
IMG_20200513_190003.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 1206 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Actually that's a pic of Jessica's foot, she's a WM155DD so only about 28kg so the plastic bolt caps can just about cope with her weight, over 30kg then they tend to split hence I use a large metal washer under the heel bolt in that case but your gal may be ok with a plastic cap. It's worth putting them on as they tend to reduce the risk of tears in the tpe around the bolt hole plus they help to protect any shoes your gals wears.

Peanut

Post by Peanut »

Thanks arthur! I've read through the thread for Keiko again and got some ideas from there to help with the feet. Going to hit the hardware store tomorrow.
Also managed to reduce the wobble in the neck by adjusting the screws in the neck bolt. Also going to see if I can reduce it further by dropping a washer in the neck

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Peanut and welcome to the forum... as well as congrats on your first gal... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS