www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by avante »

Thanks for the love on prev. page guys! So last 2 weeks been taking it slow with taking pics and trying to focus some more on her 8O.
Still took some pics along the way I thought I'd drop. To start with some low q ass appreciation shots, an then a bunch sitting on my be waiting to tell me I've been a bad boy ;).
And in Part II the general doll state : either laying around doing nothing or putting that ass up in the air :whistle:
Always like just posting just raw pics with different lightening state (nothing fancy at all) to show how different tan can look!
01 (2).jpg
01 (2).jpg (945.6 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
02 (1).jpg
02 (1).jpg (448.67 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (494.69 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (508.38 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
05 (4).jpg
05 (4).jpg (567.53 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
06 (3).jpg
06 (3).jpg (573.27 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
07 (1).jpg
07 (1).jpg (560.34 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
08 (1).jpg
08 (1).jpg (552.36 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

PART II

Also, lol side-note, this is the first time I've her as a blonde. Ebony girls should have black hair in my diminished world view. But turns out it's rather fucking hot, also the blonde and red lips always kills haha that and because the red color it's 'stained' so well on the lips I STILL havent taken the red off haha (pretty resistant to small kisses, goddamn I hate to have to redo make-up in general)
L1 (0).jpg
L1 (0).jpg (390.32 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L1 (1).jpg
L1 (1).jpg (472 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L1 (6).jpg
L1 (6).jpg (512.73 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L1 (7).jpg
L1 (7).jpg (510.44 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L1 (9).jpg
L1 (9).jpg (397.84 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L1 (10).jpg
L1 (10).jpg (415.79 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L2(2).jpg
L2(2).jpg (478.13 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L2(3).jpg
L2(3).jpg (494.64 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L2(4).jpg
L2(4).jpg (486.11 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
L2(5).jpg
L2(5).jpg (417.14 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Love, the photos of her sitting on your bed. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I think I'll get my next girl in tan, as it really is a nice shade.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

The platinum blonde suits her well! I like the contrast with those lovely red lips, and the little black dress!

Her hair tied like that, flowing down her back fills my mind with dirty thoughts :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I like her platinum blonde hair, makes her look exotic. :thumbs_up:
I like long hair in pony tails too. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Good to read Jimmy, and yeah tan is def. great man, the pos. disappointment factor is low in this one ;)
While I've seen tons of for sales 'white / pale' skins for example. Guess it bottoms down to tan can be made to look more natural in damn near every environment.
Jimmy_71 wrote:Love, the photos of her sitting on your bed. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I think I'll get my next girl in tan, as it really is a nice shade.
Ah yeah the whitish blonde makes for good combo with black as well indeed!
Hahaha dirty boy ;) yeah holding on to the tail is pretty sweet to from that position :P.
adelea wrote:The platinum blonde suits her well! I like the contrast with those lovely red lips, and the little black dress!
Her hair tied like that, flowing down her back fills my mind with dirty thoughts :)
Yeah tails really are nice, esp. since they're so simple too. It's really hard to have it sit higher up tho!
Will give it a go with some front lace wig next time, see if that is manageable.
Regardless, thinking of doing a whole lot of braids in this one, that stuff takes hours so kinda building up to it haha.
djcdoll wrote:I like her platinum blonde hair, makes her look exotic. :thumbs_up:
I like long hair in pony tails too. :mrgreen:

P.s. just wanted to say : it's great some dudes on here can always take the time to drop a few lines!
You guys are the main reason I still keep this up, so :thumbs_up: to y'all who come back here every once in a while!
To the silent admirers ; take note and consider in which category you want to be.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

*Inhales deeply*

Begins writing.. lol
Avante 158D A.jpg
Set 1:
So in set one.. these were my favs of the red and white sets. I felt like the overall vibe of the shoot was a nice catalog model meets house wife. :p I felt those pics were the best of the bunch basically because I liked the lighting and the eye contact in each. I felt the angles were better as well. Especially in the pic with the painting in the background.

Set 2:
Man I still say this is one of your sexiest heads! The eyes have a piercing element to them similar to a large cat. But anyways I really liked the pic of her just in her underwear. Really nice light hitting all over her body on that one. Love the posing as well. As for the red dress ones I felt that one was nice even though its dark I just kinda liked how her stance was and her fingers on the couch kinda like “here I am..now what are you going to do about it?” but suggested in a gentle way.

Set 3:
I think I mentioned it before somewhere maybe a pm.. but this set really gives me the English royality vibe.. of M.M. I leave it at that as to avoid the bingbot tags.. lol But just the full body trench coat and the colors. Love the framing on these 2 pics in particular and the lighting is nice.

Set 4:
As for these I just liked the raw on the spot element of the top pic and how you can see most her body in the shot. As for the 2nd pic I like the hard lighting at the top and how it generally softens up by the time it hits the body and blankets etc.. Very nicely lit and a nice enviting pose there.
Avante 158D B.jpg
Set 5:
This set reminded me allot of a sex therapist haha. Like shes all professional looking at the dek in the chair and the lamp in background I like allot. On these shots I love how you can see most her body in the pics and the eye contact. Although in a few the way her legs are crossed almost makes her look one legged! :p (pic 3) Of the whole bunch I think her sitting on the desk is the best…I have to wonder if shes good a JOI. ;p

Set 6:
Really love these.. Love the colors and how the clothes fit allowing the light from the window to emphasize her features. (boobs :p) Pic 3 is my fav just because of the frame up angle of her in the pic. Lighting is nice too!

Set 7:
I basically chose these due to the angles and how the light is hitting the body. In general it was a nice variation of showing her curvature. I do really like the raw look of the 2nd vertical pic. I really like how her hair is hanging in that one.

Set 8:
Again. I just liked how the light hit her body in these and the general frame up snd angles of them.
Avante 158D C.jpg
Set 9:
Man I really loved the lighting on these and the angles. And that birdnest light adds allot of character to the set. Love just the necklace look. The hair is nicely done yet has a slight mess look to it as well I think that added a nice touch. Shes definatey got a Milano look in these. Love the hand on the boob pics allot. And it was pretty neat how the feel /vibe of the pics changed some with the light on in the lower pics. I would really like to see these in warm tones black and white!

Set 10:
In these I felt like the vibe was like she stopped over on a worke break and yall were just “finishing up” and she was getting dressed and yal decided to snap some pics. :p Love the angles on these and the lighting is nice how it rolls over her chest softly. Still want to see freckles on her lol. :p

Set 11:
On these I reallu just liked the angles and the eye contact the most. The outfit is nice as well. Really emphasizes her cleavage nicely. Im pretty sure in this set yall met at like a yoga studio or something similar haha. :p
Avante 158D D.jpg
Set 12:
For this set I just liked the appearance of a slight difference in expression on her face. Liked the different angles and evenness of lighting on the ones of her laying down. I liked the full body being shown and the angle in the one of her sitting on the couch. And man.. those pics of her in that fullbody tiger print suit definitely gives her a dominatrix vibe. Shes a wild one! Dunno if I mentioned that before.

Set 13:
I think in these the low light helped emphasize her curves and again I liked that wig on her.

Set 14:
Love the posing and angles as well the lighting in these pics. But its crazy how her vibe changed to be less Milano and more “whitegirl”. Not trying to imply any racial thing there.. just trying to describe a change in the dolls aura.. Anyways.. loved how the dress-top fit and I think the lipstick and pants in unison to that dress-top works well together.

SOOOOOOO after 3.5 hours.. I FINALLY CAUGHT UP!! Hahaha.. told ya I'd catch up! :p

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Dang avante... I came here to check out your thread, but the first thing I have to do is give Zippy props! That is an awesome recap!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

@setevoltas - I def. agree man; props to Zippy :glou:

:haha4: DAMN Zip, cant believe you went tru all that just to make point ;) hahaha major thanks tho bro! For the effort and all the feedback. Put some short replies in caps below, edited this lol cuz its not all that apparent. Really liked to see some of the best shots of my sets presented like this. Ista saved them for myself :thumbs_up:

Zippy81 wrote:*Inhales deeply*
Begins writing.. lol
Avante 158D A.jpg
Set 1:
So in set one.. these were my favs of the red and white sets. I felt like the overall vibe of the shoot was a nice catalog model meets house wife. :p I felt those pics were the best of the bunch basically because I liked the lighting and the eye contact in each. I felt the angles were better as well. Especially in the pic with the painting in the background.

Ahhh see what you mean with the vibe, eyes, angles; def. concur

Set 2:
Man I still say this is one of your sexiest heads! The eyes have a piercing element to them similar to a large cat. But anyways I really liked the pic of her just in her underwear. Really nice light hitting all over her body on that one. Love the posing as well. As for the red dress ones I felt that one was nice even though its dark I just kinda liked how her stance was and her fingers on the couch kinda like “here I am..now what are you going to do about it?” but suggested in a gentle way.

Great to see some love for this head, really dont have it on enough...need to do make up...and basically I'm just to lazy ;)
Yeah sometimes (well most times lol) these darker pics are rather low Q but I generally do love the 'candlelight vibe'

Set 3:
I think I mentioned it before somewhere maybe a pm.. but this set really gives me the English royality vibe.. of M.M. I leave it at that as to avoid the bingbot tags.. lol But just the full body trench coat and the colors. Love the framing on these 2 pics in particular and the lighting is nice.

Hahaha thanks man, dont know the m.m. reference nor bingbot lol but it does look sorta trench coaty indeed haha I always 'picture' it as a uniform too.
Yeahh wish I would've shot a few little bit more upclose. Lol boobs look crazy hot in that thing, just recalled :P

Set 4:
As for these I just liked the raw on the spot element of the top pic and how you can see most her body in the shot. As for the 2nd pic I like the hard lighting at the top and how it generally softens up by the time it hits the body and blankets etc.. Very nicely lit and a nice enviting pose there.

Great to read these comments man! Looking at the 2nd one, yeah that lightening does look nice like you said.
Shit I should use those some more often come to think of it :thumbs_up:

Avante 158D B.jpg
Set 5:
This set reminded me allot of a sex therapist haha. Like shes all professional looking at the dek in the chair and the lamp in background I like allot. On these shots I love how you can see most her body in the pics and the eye contact. Although in a few the way her legs are crossed almost makes her look one legged! :p (pic 3) Of the whole bunch I think her sitting on the desk is the best…I have to wonder if shes good a JOI. ;p

:haha4: sex therapist that cracks me up! I could probably use one ;) Ahh yeah the 1 leg; see what you mean. That is something to avoid hehe funny how sometimes you look past such things while taking pics lol. And yeah man most def. she's given me JOI :mrgreen:

Set 6:
Really love these.. Love the colors and how the clothes fit allowing the light from the window to emphasize her features. (boobs :p) Pic 3 is my fav just because of the frame up angle of her in the pic. Lighting is nice too!

Thanks man, totally agree with all that!

Set 7:
I basically chose these due to the angles and how the light is hitting the body. In general it was a nice variation of showing her curvature. I do really like the raw look of the 2nd vertical pic. I really like how her hair is hanging in that one.

It's really fun looking back like this! So yeah this nude set man I really loved to see it myself; that raw feel indeed + the curves are at their best.

Set 8:
Again. I just liked how the light hit her body in these and the general frame up snd angles of them.
Avante 158D C.jpg
Set 9:
Man I really loved the lighting on these and the angles. And that birdnest light adds allot of character to the set. Love just the necklace look. The hair is nicely done yet has a slight mess look to it as well I think that added a nice touch. Shes definatey got a Milano look in these. Love the hand on the boob pics allot. And it was pretty neat how the feel /vibe of the pics changed some with the light on in the lower pics. I would really like to see these in warm tones black and white!

Hahahaha nice to see a mention of the birdnest lol :P The hair is was indeed going for such a look! Recall being totally blown away by her lol

Set 10:
In these I felt like the vibe was like she stopped over on a worke break and yall were just “finishing up” and she was getting dressed and yal decided to snap some pics. :p Love the angles on these and the lighting is nice how it rolls over her chest softly. Still want to see freckles on her lol. :p

I can totally envision that setting haha. Really like the sitting ones cuz of that plumb as and soft lightening in these myself. And yeah man, I should do some freckels! Keep forgetting really...did do this 1 single 'birthmark' above the lip on another head tho...baby steps ;)

Set 11:
On these I reallu just liked the angles and the eye contact the most. The outfit is nice as well. Really emphasizes her cleavage nicely. Im pretty sure in this set yall met at like a yoga studio or something similar haha. :p

Thanks man, I went crazy over the hair on that one, seems spikes are hot to me ;). This set is one of my top fav. from these btw!
LOL @ yoga studio, I was considering the other day...goddamn how I'd love to be at a yoga studio with all kinds of hot girls streching up :D

Avante 158D D.jpg
Set 12:
For this set I just liked the appearance of a slight difference in expression on her face. Liked the different angles and evenness of lighting on the ones of her laying down. I liked the full body being shown and the angle in the one of her sitting on the couch. And man.. those pics of her in that fullbody tiger print suit definitely gives her a dominatrix vibe. Shes a wild one! Dunno if I mentioned that before.

:mrgreen: well truth been told, she's rather dominating indeed haha little tigress is hard to tame. Lets just say, with this head on, I dont really dictate what happens ;). Really cool to see all that tiger shit together tho man :thumbs_up:

Set 13:
I think in these the low light helped emphasize her curves and again I liked that wig on her.
yeah these ones were really dark, but agree that wig, man it;s been ages since I took out a nicer one like that...pfff the afro / curvy stuff did fit perfect tho

Set 14:
Love the posing and angles as well the lighting in these pics. But its crazy how her vibe changed to be less Milano and more “whitegirl”. Not trying to imply any racial thing there.. just trying to describe a change in the dolls aura.. Anyways.. loved how the dress-top fit and I think the lipstick and pants in unison to that dress-top works well together.

Yeah def. I hear you on the 'ethnicity-vibe' change. It's real tho bro, nothing racial jet fully that ;). I like the diversity tho man, and I agree it seems to take some 'blackness' off. Pretty sure sticking to dark black and browns for this one tho, since well I got her to be my more ebony gal ;)

SOOOOOOO after 3.5 hours.. I FINALLY CAUGHT UP!! Hahaha.. told ya I'd catch up! :p

:glou: hahaha did not know you were that far behind ;) really loved this man, was great looking back with the comments, so your time's not totally wasted ;P

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Fantastic job by Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
He does the same for Tiffany and we appreciate the work and time taken.
So a big round of applause for Zippy81. :D
:glou:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Sup! So some of y'all will remember this red dress; after going 2/3 damages while wearing it, I decided to take my changes for a 4th time...
So I got her in it again -well already a week to be fair- and sexed a bit just fine -often go at it with clothes on-, but then I put her in this BJ on her knees pose...

Pretty sure this dress is cursed / bewitched guys, free if you come pick it up ;). To get rid of it would prob. be wise, but it's rather hard tho haha.
For some apparent reason I thought I better put some heels on her -after the pose; lifting her legs up a bit-. Seemed okey, turned around to grab phone, and she started to fall.
Luckily nothing major / new on her (far as I quickly saw) but my wall is getting pretty messed up tho gotta say. Anyyyyyyyyways thought I'd just share that :P.

From some extensive kissing I'd already messed up her lipgloss a bit. This is about the only time I have BJ's; when it's already a bit a mess. For cleaning I use vaseline and the president ;).
So I wanted to give this pose / bj stance -from pics- another shot. Fair warning tho : even with cushions / something soft under her knees, still not really advisable (this brilliant design which lacks in tpe-protection from the joints results in metal sticking tru from the inside).
That being said tho, it's really awesome too since I can just softly grab/push her head while she wobbles at it on her knee's. Like how this does not feel 'forcefully' which allot of the times BJ feel like to me. Top 3 BJ from dolls for sure!

Few quick pics before she told me to drop it :whistle:
d0 (2).jpg
d0 (2).jpg (508.19 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
d2 (2).jpg
d2 (2).jpg (535.56 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
d3 (1).jpg
d3 (1).jpg (541.17 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
d4 (1).jpg
d4 (1).jpg (540.22 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
d5 (2).jpg
d5 (2).jpg (438.8 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
d6 (3).jpg
d6 (3).jpg (464.39 KiB) Viewed 2011 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

You're a brave man avante, posing her on her knees. That is a nice red dress, cursed or not.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hahah thanks guys.. XD but yea avante, I def wanted to just say.. low quality or not doesn't really matter.. its the subject matter. Can still see the poses etc right!? Not like we are paid photographers etc.. if its hq its hq.. if its lq its lq.. sharin is carin! :p Glad ya appreciated the comments though :D

And now.. so I don't fall months behind.... lol My favs are 3,1,3,3,1,2. Im not a fan of all red outfit usually but the way the material hugs the body is nice and I like the angles accenting the curves allot in those particular pics. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Jimmy_71 wrote:You're a brave man avante, posing her on her knees. That is a nice red dress, cursed or not.
Hi Jimmy, there's a very thin line between brave and stupid man ;)
With her knees already being messed up, I take more chances ;)
Zippy81 wrote:Hahah thanks guys.. XD but yea avante, I def wanted to just say.. low quality or not doesn't really matter.. its the subject matter. Can still see the poses etc right!? Not like we are paid photographers etc.. if its hq its hq.. if its lq its lq.. sharin is carin! :p Glad ya appreciated the comments though :D

And now.. so I don't fall months behind.... lol My favs are 3,1,3,3,1,2. Im not a fan of all red outfit usually but the way the material hugs the body is nice and I like the angles accenting the curves allot in those particular pics. :D
Yeah def I hear you on the 1st part, I'm not really trying much tbh often just some quick rather raw images of doll hanging around my place :p Hahahaha yeah you dont want to fall behind that much again ;). Sharin is carin indeed 8) Def. hear you on the curves accentuation too! Likes those about the most too; where you really see the skintight boob push hahaha it's rather making them look bigger than they are :P.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Oh Geez avante, this is just over the top sexy. I love the white hair and the colored pantyhose! :thumbs_up:
:glou:

INFORMATIONS