www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by distiller »

I meant lipgloss only, less color. ;) well thats just what I personally like. cant tell u what to do haha.

seems that its head #142. hm some makeup wouldnt be bad. probably a head I would add to my order. curious about 108 though.

ow and where can I find these "fl wigs" can u give me a link? would be great :)

Wojtek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wojtek »

Beautiful pictures of Avante, girls like live. Lady with the best 149 :wink:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So I just tried braiding for the 2nd real time. First small one at side of her head: went pretty damn well and fast!
Then I tried a little harder one bit higher on her head and not with all the hair. Curled the rest of the hair. Pretty pleased with the results!
0 (2).jpg
0 (2).jpg (795.95 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
2 (1).jpg
2 (1).jpg (898.18 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg (656.35 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (612.75 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
8 (1) - Copy.jpg
8 (1) - Copy.jpg (752.68 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
6 (1).jpg
6 (1).jpg (610.86 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
5 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg (531.45 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
Got a few ones I liked but could not match like above.
10 (2).jpg
10 (2).jpg (151.68 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
10 (3).jpg
10 (3).jpg (221.59 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
10 (1).jpg
10 (1).jpg (302.15 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
distiller wrote:I meant lipgloss only, less color. ;) well thats just what I personally like. cant tell u what to do haha.
seems that its head #142. hm some makeup wouldnt be bad. probably a head I would add to my order. curious about 108 though.
ow and where can I find these "fl wigs" can u give me a link? would be great :)
P.s. hahaha well you are welcome to gently suggest anything. Right now I've only got a few very bold lip gloss colors, will get some more later definitely some softer tones too.
And yeah generally make up isn't bad ;) tho definitely you'll easily go overkill too. Just ebay for front lace wigs, got some of mine from there.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

Good job with the hair , wow.

Wojtek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wojtek »

If the hair were all white, it would look like Khaleesi :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Wojtek wrote:Beautiful pictures of Avante, girls like live. Lady with the best 149 :wink:
Thanks man! See you have a 149 head yourself, so we are both 'biased' but definitely this head is truly beautifull!
Wojtek wrote:If the hair were all white, it would look like Khaleesi :D
Hahaha fun you should say that; this really was one of this first things I thought of when I started to consider braiding.
I've actually got a all white wig. But truth be told, Dannies hair is most of the times braided like by some pro's :p
I'm still far off from that, it'll tak hours maybe hahaha and lot more skills...but who know one day;)
At the very least I'll try some braiding on the white hair in the near future!
distiller wrote:Good job with the hair , wow.
Ey man, I even like the not braided part best, actually also first time I've done some curls :p
Just with my fingers in certain repeated motion over some hair parts.
Will probably try to do some fully curly hair look somewhere in the future too.
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Scuba_Vercetti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scuba_Vercetti »

Hi Avante,

I just got an email through today from Phil at The Doll House confirming that my doll had been built at the factory and that she should be with me within 7-10 days. He even included photos of my newly built doll at the factory where she had been constructed. I thought this was a neet little touch and it got me reenergised and excited again as I didn’t think she was gonna be shipped to me until mid to late March :D

I guess the girls from DOA should be quite easy to bring to life, especially if you’re going for the beach volleyball look lol. But I guess Some of the more covered up characters may be trickier to get right. There’s a guy on YouTube called TurdFlingingMonkey who made a video on getting his WM doll to cosplay Ayane from DOA https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsCDN2tiu8 tbh I found his video quite off putting as the costume looked too big for her. He also did a cosplay video of one of the protagonists I wanted to create, 2B from Nier Automata https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zUHTLDK1cQs again the costume looked too big. I think he said he ordered a medium sized costume but I think you said somewhere that you should order small or extra small. I would definitely want to achieve a tight, fitted look if possible. Do you think if I ordered the XS size in this costume https://www.amazon.co.uk/NieR-Automata- ... th=1&psc=1 that it would fit right?
Lara Croft has always been a favourite of mine too. It’s funny though that I found her to be a lot hotter in the recent Rise of the Tomb Raider where she is wearing a lot more clothes than she did in the old games
44EACEE4-6CF9-4BCA-B346-C49351F50BF0.jpeg
44EACEE4-6CF9-4BCA-B346-C49351F50BF0.jpeg (73.71 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
So I guess for me all I’d have to do is buy some regular XS clothes and add a cosplay leg gun belt. I would also need to buy a suitable wig and a different head as #36 wouldn’t be right for Lara. I was thinking possibly a #57 would work although the next head I’ll be ordering will definitely be the #56 like you have as I’ve seen the variety of looks you can achieve with that head is simply staggering.
The other protagonist I want to create is Ciri from Witcher 3
EC9B4E7B-8323-4213-AC7E-81CCA90C5AD1.jpeg
EC9B4E7B-8323-4213-AC7E-81CCA90C5AD1.jpeg (399.91 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
She wasn’t even the main character in the game, even though you got to play as her in certain chapters. But still I fell in love with the character as I did with the game itself and would simply be thrilled to have a life size Ciri hang out in my bedroom lol. But creating Ciri will have to wait as I guess that would mean having to order a different head again, and the costume would be quite a costly proposition as I would have to get it hand made to special order.
I have to admit that I laughed a bit when I saw those pics of your doll in a princess dress made for a fourteen year old. I think I would have tried to do the same thing tbh so I guess trying to fit a doll in kids clothes is a no no :lol:
I did however find a few quite reasonably priced Victorian style dresses on Amazon and thought I might try ordering one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Partiss-Sleeve ... BJD8B&th=1
Im pleased to see your hairdressing skills are coming on and can’t wait to have a crack at braiding myself (now there’s a sentence I never thought I’d type lol) but yeah I’m finding this business of browsing for girls clothes, wigs, and make up kits quite strange but at the same time lots of fun :haha4:

Quick couple of questions, did you have to wash your doll when she first arrived? What’s the procedure? Baby oil then shower then towel dry and then talcolm powder? Also could you possibly take a large well lit close up shot of the eyes with the lids open and shut for me please. I probably will order some off MF but I’m still worried about messing up the dolls look.

Many thanks in advance
scuba

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

[quote="avante"]So I just tried braiding for the 2nd real time. First small one at side of her head: went pretty damn well and fast!
Then I tried a little harder one bit higher on her head and not with all the hair. Curled the rest of the hair. Pretty pleased with the results!

Looks amazing :) I could picture this head hair combo mimicking Emilia Clarke in GOT :p Her eyes are on my to make list!

Emilia-Clarke-Game-of-Thrones-TV-Series.jpg

Wojtek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wojtek »

avante wrote:
Thanks man! See you have a 149 head yourself, so we are both 'biased' but definitely this head is truly beautifull!
Of course I'm not objective. : D True, all three heads you have are beautiful. As for your first head at the beginning I was not convinced, but now I keep her hot (probably because of makeup, it's really good for you).

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Scubba,

Nicely written post with all the links. The DOA outfits are ok, vids are nice tho, but I don't think I'll really do any of those. The outfits do look a bit to large for me to. Definitely like that Ciri outfit though! Regarding that costume you asked about the size; I'd go XS. It's often the case for my clothing that the tables specify size which is to small for the breast but perfect for the waist and hips. If you'd go bigger it'll be wide /lose on those part, and I personally (think you too) like it tight just there. Breast will squeeze in most clothes :P.

Of the Victorian dresses from you like I like the 2nd the best. But I've already got a bunch of black clothing. Maybe check for red / blue one some day!
And for the Lara head, well for me there is some resemblance with my #82. Also there is a Lara Croft look alike head from OR dolls (think#55). I'm not completely blown away tho.
Scuba_Vercetti wrote: Im pleased to see your hairdressing skills are coming on and can’t wait to have a crack at braiding myself (now there’s a sentence I never thought I’d type lol) but yeah I’m finding this business of browsing for girls clothes, wigs, and make up kits quite strange but at the same time lots of fun.

Quick couple of questions, did you have to wash your doll when she first arrived? What’s the procedure? Baby oil then shower then towel dry and then talcolm powder? Also could you possibly take a large well lit close up shot of the eyes with the lids open and shut for me please. I probably will order some off MF but I’m still worried about messing up the dolls look.

Many thanks in advance
scuba
LOL yeah never thought I'd do it too ;) it's actually quite relaxing, I'm having like a zen moment when I'm doing her hair like that :D
And I feel you on the shopping; its very exciting and fun indeed! It'll get less strange, but will remain ever fun. Only tip I'll give: don't go full out before you have her, to see how some stuff fits. Tho generally XS/S is good. BTW I've arrived at the point where I can basically shop no more, got so much stuff and my space for it is kind off filled up over these last months. She definitely got more stuff than I have now :P

For your last questions: well I did wash her myself after I've gotten her. She smelled a bit, and mostly I've read so often that people do this first thing, that I kind off took it for 'mandatory'. Now, after quite some cleaning sessions, I really think (unless of the smell) you might as well skip it since it's pretty clear you'll be going to need to clean her in 2-3-4 days anyway...dirty boy ;) hahaha, no but I hope you get my point; I don't think you'll have to clear her asap per se.

And the procedure, well I'm not really an expert, so anyone who might have tips please jump in if you have additions!
But I don't shower, mostly because I've some open wounds to the metal :(, but yeah showering sounds good; soaping; drying from the shower I guess; then baby oil massage (this can really nice if you get into it) and then after the oil has like set in (maybe 20-30 min or so I think) you can powder her. Basically stroke the brush; you'll feel the resistance so to speak, after powdering the brush will move more easily; try to move the powder till a whole area is like 'whitend out' add some more if need be, otherwise move on to next area. I always go to there is some resistance left, but mostly gone (I don't powder extreme). Ow yeah but I do use sort of corn powder. Read somewhere that talcom powder can be bad for you, dunno tho.

Last thing: the eyelids of MF. Honestly I have mixed feelings about them, since the dolls already have eyelids...some quite thick. But what can you do right, I'm not going to cut them ;)
Still I also like some 'extras' they bring too. The eyes closed look is amazing. I never find myself going like 'ah man it doesn't look real' if that helps.

So I've took some comparison as you asked. Also did my first full hair brush and then curl. Looked pretty nice. Also did a small braid. All in all took me like 2 hours :P
And did some more 'darker' eyes make up and light vs dark pics. Had quite a busy sunday :P
20180126_223425.jpg
20180126_223425.jpg (495.9 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
20180127_182236.jpg
20180127_182236.jpg (428.91 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
20180126_232039 - Copy.jpg
20180126_232039 - Copy.jpg (560.81 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
20180128_104721 - Copy.jpg
20180128_104721 - Copy.jpg (400.32 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
output_dZEeyc.gif
output_dZEeyc.gif (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2823 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Sooo I tried something new ;)

Not that it's really a fetish or something of mine, but even since I saw Doc post a pic of his girl in a scarf I been meaning to do a sort of muslima look :P
I sort of like the whole 'headscarf as mode item' look thing they got going on, tho I'm not a fan of the head thing (pimping your religion) in general.

Little background:
Years ago I worked at this place where I had a lot of muslim co-workers, and more importantly some were very pretty girls, I mean REALLY pretty.
Different headscarf (hijab) colors to match their outfits, nice make up, some really pretty dark eyes, for some (not totally covered ones) you could see they had banging ass bodies.
Anyway, I'm just going to be open here: sure as hell though about having sex with some of them:D

So without further ado, here's my Arabic gal, it's a JY head but I don't think WM would mind ;)
3 (1) - Copy.jpg
3 (1) - Copy.jpg (501.77 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
2 (1) - Copy.jpg
2 (1) - Copy.jpg (356.16 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
1 (1) - Copy.jpg
1 (1) - Copy.jpg (351.35 KiB) Viewed 2788 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

To make things even more crazy multi cultural, here's the 2nd set of my ebony girl :D
0.jpg
0.jpg (327.17 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
1 (4) - Copy.jpg
1 (4) - Copy.jpg (347.84 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
2 (1) - Copy.jpg
2 (1) - Copy.jpg (352.19 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
3 (2) - Copy.jpg
3 (2) - Copy.jpg (308.4 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
4 (1) - Copy.jpg
4 (1) - Copy.jpg (602.78 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
5 (2) - Copy.jpg
5 (2) - Copy.jpg (645.25 KiB) Viewed 2738 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice :p I have to admit I chuckled a lil at how accurate the look is on the Muslim set as well as your courage in "going there" haha. Looks well done for sure! How do you get a JY head on a wm body? o.o Adapter of some sort? Love the ebony set. Is that a different head than the one in the muslim set? And is that the same body you've been posting about? Crazy how changes can make tings seem totally different!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Nice :p I have to admit I chuckled a lil at how accurate the look is on the Muslim set as well as your courage in "going there" haha. Looks well done for sure! How do you get a JY head on a wm body? o.o Adapter of some sort? Love the ebony set. Is that a different head than the one in the muslim set? And is that the same body you've been posting about? Crazy how changes can make tings seem totally different!
Hey Zippy hahaha good to read you had a laugh regarding the Muslim set, and can find some appreciation for it! I know it's kind of a bold one, so it's nice to get some positive feedback! The ebony one is a different head; it's the 'Nava' head in tan from WM, got it few weeks back. Lovely head, especially with dark hair and in darker lightening (blacker so to speak) plus I really like the way she brings some other flavor with her.

The body is also the same; I only have the WM158D. But yeah, especially with the different ethnicity tho generally with the different head/eyes/wig options, you can make quite some variations! Tho herein different heads offer quite differ possibilities, some more than other. For example my #56 head is very versatile and looks nice with nearly all eye and wigs color, while some of my other heads I really don't like particular eye / wig colors on.

EDIT:
Quick pic of her re colored nipple, just a quick test, mostly to see how long it'll last / if it gives of easily.
20180131_202842.jpg
20180131_202842.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
20180131_205548.jpg
20180131_205548.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2685 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

EDIT:
Quick pic of her re colored nipple, just a quick test, mostly to see how long it'll last / if it gives of easily.
20180131_202842.jpg
20180131_205548.jpg
[/quote]

Looks nice :) You ever think of putting temp nips on her? like making bigger ones that sip over?

Also, I have been wondering if Its possible to mix eye shadow with baby oil in order to pigment it and then do like a staining of the nipples? Have you seen anyone test such an idea?

INFORMATIONS