www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:EDIT:
Looks nice :) You ever think of putting temp nips on her? like making bigger ones that sip over?
Also, I have been wondering if Its possible to mix eye shadow with baby oil in order to pigment it and then do like a staining of the nipples? Have you seen anyone test such an idea?
Can you explain a bit what you mean with the first sentence? like stick on nipples? and what is sip over?

Interesting idea for sure, have never seen it tested. I know baby oil does take away the color normally, dunno if it will sort of blend in the color as mixed as well. Wonder if it will mix right into the oil actually. But sounds like something worth testing.

Did a few selfies to give some comparison, and also did her lips...remains a b*tch to do really well tho!
1 (3).jpg
1 (3).jpg (32.63 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
1 (4).jpg
1 (4).jpg (32.56 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
20180201_233059.jpg
20180201_233059.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2507 times
20180202_210701.jpg
20180202_210701.jpg (588.59 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Also, took way to many pics, and ended up making more gifs :roll:
She just looked so damn hot with that sort of dominatrix vibe ;)
1.gif
1.gif (5 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
2.gif
2.gif (4.34 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
3.gif
3.gif (5.85 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
3.1.gif
3.1.gif (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
4.gif
4.gif (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
5.gif
5.gif (2.76 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
6.gif
6.gif (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2504 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice :) that wig suites her well. YES like a nipple that fits on top of her standard one. How do you make gifs? And I figured tpe absorbs the baby oil so if it were pigmented with powder then perhaps it will soak up the color into the tpe. I might test that on my sample piece.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Nice :) that wig suites her well. YES like a nipple that fits on top of her standard one. How do you make gifs? And I figured tpe absorbs the baby oil so if it were pigmented with powder then perhaps it will soak up the color into the tpe. I might test that on my sample piece.
No never though about nipple like that ;) fortunately I like the nipple shape and size, so for me little coloring is enough. Tho definitely I should have done that earlier, it looks way better.
Yeah I guess it might work! I consider doing it too, but be sure to let me know if you do before that. My only 'fear' is it wont work and actually remove the remaining color from the nipple (making it little harder to color).
But I sort of do the staining part with my lip gloss too; tho here definitely the color after 'sinking in' is less dark than the original color.

Got a quick pic, maybe preview from a set for some other gifs.
Way I make them is with this website btw: http://gifmaker.me/
1.jpg
1.jpg (411.86 KiB) Viewed 2462 times

Scuba_Vercetti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scuba_Vercetti »

Hi Avante,

Thank you for your very helpful and informative advice. I’m expecting delivery of my doll any day now and I feel both very excited and anxious at the prospect. Excited for obvious reasons but anxious because I’m not aware of the exact time and date of the delivery and whether or not the courier will bring the package to my doorstep as I live in a third floor flat with no elevator :/
Yeah I haven’t gone overboard on the clothes buying as yet. I’ve bought a couple of nice wigs and a stretchy black leotard along with a couple of items of cheap powder make up. But yeah I’m following your advice and holding off on going overboard :)
On the subject of cleaning, I don’t know how big the wounds are on your doll but would it be possible to cover them with waterproof plasters when showering? I read a post that advised covering up the foot screws with band aids for this purpose.
So baby oil removes the colour from the nipples, and I’m guessing the eyebrows and lips too? Damn :( Is there any lubricant that’s safe and doesn’t make colour fade?

Thanks for the close up eyelid photos. I didn’t realise that it meant having 2 sets of eyelids as the doll head MM uses in this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHr1f8uwMMo doesn’t have any. I’m guessing what MM has done is carefully cut off the original eyelids with a scalpel. I don’t really fancy trying that until I get a few more heads that I can experiment with, although I might still put in an order request with MM as I’ve heard there’s quite a long waiting list. Btw is changing heads an easy process?

Loving the new pics and gifs as always. Especially those with the hajib/headscarf :p Grrr it’s made me bite my nails in anticipation even more :haha4:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Scuba,

I get the excitement; hope all goes well. Probably the delivery guy will have issues getting the doll up himself in your situation, even if he is willing or should do it. You could probably offer him a hand, or offer him a few bucks to help you get it up? I can imagine it'll be a pain in the ass to do alone. Probably best to have an answer for the 'what you'd order anyways? question.

Lol I did not know what a leotard was, but apparently I have some too :D they are super sexy. I've got some (well at least bathing suits like it) with buttons at the bottom: really convenient. For example the blue-ish snake one from page 19 and the tiger print from previous page are suits like that.

The plasters might be good solution, but I wonder if they'll stick on TPE tho. Might give it a try, will check if I already have some here. Yeah the baby oil is perfect for removing like everything of her: both dirt while cleaning, or make up like the one they come with and what you'll add. I remember I found that out when I accidentally put my thumb on her eyebrow one day, held it there a while and moved a bit, to find out I'd took like half the thing off...When I clean her with baby oil, I always stay like 0.5cm away from the nipple. The lube I use is vasaline, but I guess it too remove color, but at least it is not liquid / flowing like the oil. I do not know of any lube which does not actually...

Regarding the MF eyelids and that vid you liked to: yeah I think they removed the lids on that one. Most heads have them I think. But honestly from little distance / not focusing on it, most of the time I do not notice them. But also, have 2 sets of them quite a while, but still only did one head since I also am not completely in favor of the look over the standard. But okey, with the eyes open you wont really notice apearance wise either way...come to think of it, I really should try out the other set hahaha. One of the 'negatives' is also that poweder make up does not work so great; color only a little and gets off easy. Probably should paint it or some...but then you're stuck with one color...so yeah debating this myself.

The head change is really simple: no worries there. Hope she arrives well, be sure to drop by when you get her with first impressions!
Also good to read some appreciation for the hajib look! Probably will try another one rather sooner than later.

Grtz Avante

Also made gif from my last set. Hope y'all like!
3000.gif
3000.gif (8.87 MiB) Viewed 2421 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Ah well I guess if you're happy with whatbya have it doesn't matter! :) The gifs make her come alive pretty interesting for sure!

Got a quick pic, maybe preview from a set for some other gifs.
Way I make them is with this website btw: http://gifmaker.me/
1.jpg
[/quote]

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

You guys that visit here frequently have probably noticed I got a thing for animal pattern clothing :P
Here's my latest addition: full tiger bodysuit! Probably will be my last gifs for a while...quite time consuming :roll:
Going into a work project so will be posting less coming time.

IMG_20180208_190921.jpg
IMG_20180208_190921.jpg (535.8 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
d (6).jpg
d (6).jpg (533.5 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
l (7).jpg
l (7).jpg (631.29 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
GIFS
output_pYq8OP.gif
output_pYq8OP.gif (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2348 times
output_h8qMTr.gif
output_h8qMTr.gif (3.22 MiB) Viewed 2348 times
output_0Ys0MU.gif
output_0Ys0MU.gif (3.9 MiB) Viewed 2348 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

raaaaar! :p gotta do catwoman!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Great to see so many views of my last couple of gifs / pics :mrgreen:
...and all the corresponding responses ;) Especially the full body suit I thought some people might apreciated.

Here's a few quick ones I thought I'd drop anyways. Can't get enough of this head :D
From some angles she looks quite like this hot co-worker I used to have, which really gives and edge :P

1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (259.71 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (348.28 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (675.83 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (511.96 KiB) Viewed 2193 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow!!

All 4 sets are really great & sexy! Love all your different wigs :D
My favorites are the first both sets, whereas this one wins

I'm not a big DSL fan, but this face is really gorgeous
Awesome clothing again. On this matter you're a real pro meanwhile :thumbs_up:

Where did you get that sexy catsuit? No staining issues there?

Keep on posting please, my friend
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

My faves per set are:

Photo 2 in set 1 .I like the engaged with viewer feel as well as the around the house vibe.

Photo 3,4 in set 2. Love how the lighting is accenting the figure.

Photo 3 in set 3. Again the lighting. :) and the angle captures the figure nicely.

Photo 1,2 in set 4. 2 being my favorite of that set.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Doc, good to see you here again! Thanks for the compliments man, especially the clothing ones:D. It's nice to get 80 views in one day, but it makes it worthwhile to get some feedback on them, so thanks for dropping some lines! P.s. dressing her up and trying to match some clothing styles with a particular face/wig combo is really the best part of having a doll to me.

The catsuit had me concerned at first, since it's a lot of black and skin tight everywhere. But no stains after 2 full days or so. With black clothing I basically do this: check for staining after like 15m,30m,1hr,2hr,4hr,8hr and after placement on the knees / ass for example. If I see some possible staining I'll take it off obv. but a lot of clothing is safe I've found. Only got like 3-4 items which are a risk now, and which I wear / leave on only for short amount of time.

What's DSL??
*This face is maybe even my favorite right now. Though I find myself longing to see the 142 (Maya) again too. So great to have multiple heads:D
**Nice sig showing more of her body. Really like that sexy fold line in her hips!

Dr Dollinger wrote:Wow!!

All 4 sets are really great & sexy! Love all your different wigs :D
My favorites are the first both sets, whereas this one wins

I'm not a big DSL fan, but this face is really gorgeous
Awesome clothing again. On this matter you're a real pro meanwhile :thumbs_up:

Where did you get that sexy catsuit? No staining issues there?

Keep on posting please, my friend

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey Zippy, good to see you drop by too :p and for the feedback on which you liked and why!

I agree on the light and effect on figure; it's really nice to just walk around her a bit seeing her face / body from all angles.
Plus tight ass in leggings is always guaranteed sexy :d

In that 4th pic 2nd one I really like the way her breast are filling up that bra :P
And in 1st pic the 4th I sat beside her like that watching a movie or some...
Can't tell you which one since I was checking back to my right like after every 2 minutes LOL

Zippy81 wrote:My faves per set are:

Photo 2 in set 1 .I like the engaged with viewer feel as well as the around the house vibe.

Photo 3,4 in set 2. Love how the lighting is accenting the figure.

Photo 3 in set 3. Again the lighting. :) and the angle captures the figure nicely.

Photo 1,2 in set 4. 2 being my favorite of that set.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

avante wrote:What's DSL??
*This face is maybe even my favorite right now. Though I find myself longing to see the 142 (Maya) again too. So great to have multiple heads:D
DSL= Dick sucking lips - kind of botox lips, highlighted with some extra broad lipstick service
Special skill of head 142 :mrgreen:
With black clothing I basically do this: check for staining after like 15m,30m,1hr,2hr,4hr,8hr and after placement on the knees / ass for example. If I see some possible staining I'll take it off obv. but a lot of clothing is safe I've found.
I do it very similar - but I'm extremely cautious on the pressure areas, where the weight is at the maximum. After washing as long as the dark colors fade out
**Nice sig showing more of her body. Really like that sexy fold line in her hips
Me too :wink: thanx
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS