www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by HonkyDonky »

avante wrote:@Doc, no problem mate! Some day done try something little more elaborate will def share here.

Just now was all about assfixation :P
1 (2).jpg
2 (2).jpg

Amazing...Love her in pantyhose

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

avante wrote:Thanks Stormi, always nice to read to inspire some doll time / stances / looks! Got a few more ass appreciation pics below actually :P.
StormiLover wrote:Awesome pictures. I can understand how it would be hard to resist that ass. Made me want to go and spend sometime with Stormi. :whistle:
Hi Zip, good to see some love for the pose. Man I'll tell you you guys; I was going crazy over her looking like that! One of the hottest things I've ever seen I think; def. got me in the zone haha. Actually for days I opened this page on my phone to look back on the (first 2 esp.) while driving back to house from work lol.
Zippy81 wrote:Damn dude that's one hot set of pics! love that turn of the upper body she has goin on :D
Like I said, some more ass appreciation pics. P.s. man to look and grope at her ass, and then lift it up...this one says it all: :lol: .
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg

niiiiice :whistle:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks guys, actually put that purple dress back on, it's sorta her pyjama's past week.
It's getting some electric thing or something, were the dress is almost attracted to her body.
Spooning with Johnny between those ass cheeks is my no.1 fav. thing right now haha.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Hi avante, I had a bit of catching up to do here. Jessa is looking hot as usual. You have some real nice outfits for her. :thumbs_up:
:glou:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Mr. Fix it, welcome back :P and thanks for the comments :thumbs_up:. Lol for a guy who hates shopping, I'd sure love to shop for her. Totally get how woman would go bananas over clothes (and shoes) hahaha. Speaking of which, I had a washing day for my last rotation of 'bags of clothes' to give a impression:
20190525_095915.jpg
20190525_095915.jpg (524.27 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
20190525_121446.jpg
20190525_121446.jpg (646.85 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

Thought I'd also drop some ref. pics to Jessa Rhodes here, selected to look similar ofc hehe. Unfort. this lipgloss had some sticking issues so lips could be better, like the gloss tho.
Jessa 1.PNG
Jessa 1.PNG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
Jessa 2.PNG
Jessa 2.PNG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 1866 times

This supermarket I go to has some cheap woman clothes every once in a while, decided to grab me some new sports-bras + jeans leggings. Also quick pic of this green dress, well more focused on the cleavage in it, and while speaking of cleavage hehe got her into this first red corset maybe for upcoming set too....tho I never handle corsets well ;)
S1.jpg
S1.jpg (939.11 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
S2.jpg
S2.jpg (854.83 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
S3.jpg
S3.jpg (879.53 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
G1.jpg
G1.jpg (698.64 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
R1.jpg
R1.jpg (457.9 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
R2.jpg
R2.jpg (328.73 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

You are an evil man Avante.

That green dress and red corset promise so much -- I hope there are more of those to come!

The sports bra, jeans and heels combo works well too, and she is looking pretty hot there!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, love all the cleavage shots. :thumbs_up:
Lots of great clothes, she looks wonderful in all of them. The dark green dress and the red corset are definites for needing more photos. Ha ha :lol:
Can't wait to see more..... :mrgreen:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Great photos avante!

Love this one,
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That one wasn't there earlier!

I definitely am looking forward to more of those!
avante wrote:and while speaking of cleavage hehe got her into this first red corset maybe for upcoming set too....tho I never handle corsets well ;)
I know what you mean. I find it very hard to resist my girls in corsets! They have been wearing their black/white corset outfit now for nearly 2 weeks. Going to bed and looking at them is a treat!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Good to read you like them guys! Hahaha yeah I added it like half a minute later :p And the corset haha yeah most def. and that black and white one is hot too, actually for my next one I'ma get something more like that with at least 2 colors lol. Did not take much pics from the green dress guys, only one more set I kinda liked + some bedtime comp. she looked cute as fuck in to me.
G4.jpg
G4.jpg (640.28 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
GL1.jpg
GL1.jpg (359.4 KiB) Viewed 1837 times

Also have been taking some more red corset pics as requested :P. Her standing like that in the doorway was what I came home to last night bit tipsy...I was like wtf...you here?...what?..sex, right now? Uhmmmmm okay ;)
Post the corset pics in the next one, since they're a set of 10, but start with some playtime pics from this morning.
L (2).jpg
L (2).jpg (393.02 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
L (3).jpg
L (3).jpg (425.33 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
L (5).jpg
L (5).jpg (445.15 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
L (4).jpg
L (4).jpg (413.97 KiB) Viewed 1837 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

R1.jpg
R1.jpg (372.36 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
R2.jpg
R2.jpg (396.87 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
R3.jpg
R3.jpg (326.17 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
R4.jpg
R4.jpg (541.48 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
R5.jpg
R5.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1837 times
R6.jpg
R6.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1837 times
R7.jpg
R7.jpg (588.53 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
R8.jpg
R8.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1837 times
R9.jpg
R9.jpg (1007.97 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
R10.jpg
R10.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1837 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

WOW, in my humble opinion your red corset photos are the HOTTEST ones you've taken so far and you've already taken a lot of hot photos avante! :thumbs_up:
She looks absolutely fantastic and VERY sexy indeed. :mrgreen:

Not forgetting the green dress, that is gorgeous too! Ha ha. :D

I'm a big fan of corsets, especially on a busty girl. :D
My Tiffany riding cowgirl while wearing her black shiny PVC corset was one of the best experiences I've had with her!! :whistle: :wink: :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahaha great to read you liked the red corset pics so much :thumbs_up: Yeah corsets really do rock dont they! Took most of those pics with a little bit of air-room for her tits, but man I do love to have them all squished in tight, bet that is a sight to behold in the black one you've for sure DJC!

So went in to a little clothing (managing/selecting/putting on her) spree as of late, with washing everything I used like last half year, and getting 'new' stuff out. Anyways, just got her in this combo, thought I'd drop a little sneak peaks of me dressing her (man it's a bitch to not get powder on her clothes for 1st clothing after powdering) man do love the brown pantyhose and of course snake skin (really hot how that is kinda 'in' right now where I live). I think later this week I'm take some more shots, should be able to keep the clothing on, since I opened the crotch of the panty and the top has buttons below (well it's open in the pics)...man that stuff is hot as fuck to me :P.
Dressing compilage.jpg
Dressing compilage.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1805 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

So I like how in the first pic the silicone tubes point upward to the clothing.. ( im totally joking btw..) haha man only you.. I love it haha. :p That is allot of clothes though! Those are delicates (no dryer use) ones I take it?

I definetly see a resemblance between JR and that head!I do love that color of lip gloss! Its not super saturated color looking. What kind is it?

Love the first pic most in the blue jean and sports bra pics! Man I didn't perceive the 158D having all that big of breasts but that bra sure makes it seem as such! Love the ass and cleave shots! Necklace is a nice touch in the red corset Love the close up angle.:D

Love the middle shot best in the green dress set! Although not sure on the gold pants in the dress? ut you know after looking at it a bit.. its not really a big deal. The colors do go together nice I just don't think of pants with a dress being a thing. But.. I bet that shit feels amazing material wise etc!

In bed pics.. haha man I still remember the first time I saw your thread and you had her on top and your faced blocked out with a smiley! haha good stuff.

Corset on bed: I like th 2nd pic best..like the hair kinda just on the face some.So man..with this red and the look of the material.. I had this thought of Dorothy in the wizard of oz movie wearing those red slippers. Not making fun there.. just saying it did pop into my head o.o..That said.. are those ANAL BEADS? >.> lol

On the rest of the sets I love the 3rd in the first the look on the face and the close up of the shot. I like the 2nd in the 2nd set. Love the angle there and the eye contact. plus the cleave :p. @nd in the 3rd set.. shes got this.. "would you like to come in" look about her :p 2nd on 4th set as well. I like the lighting and the close up of the cleavage. Digging the 1st one in the 5th set like the light and the close up. Kinda digging the 3rd one in the 6th set although the 1st one is close competition with the butt :p Like the 3rd in the 7th set..I just think the angle is nice and allows more boobs view! First pic in the 8th set. Dig the closeup and the angle. Number 1 in the 9th set, Love the face and eye contact.2 in the 10th set. Love the face looking back and the angle and lighting.

edit: and on the latest set at first I was like.. whats that white over the top of the snake skin pattern.. but then I clicked the pic and saw its how the top is made! nice! You need some snake skin boots for that outfit combo!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I do like me a girl in a corset!

What a view!

And I really like that pouty red mouth of hers!

This is a familiar pose to me!

Arm around the shoulders, hand cupping a boob! When I'm reading in bed, this is how I do it. One hand on Adara's boobs, one on my kindle!

INFORMATIONS