www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey avante :) i dont know if youve read over this thread before but here is one devoted to eyebrows: viewtopic.php?f=229&t=81246
And you're right about the face looks scheming lol. I like the middle pic the most of your last set. Almost has an old Hollywood feel to it because of the lighting and clothes/necklace combo! The general idea on eyebrows is the stroke direction. The stroke length. And how many strokes in one section. Don't get stroke happy! Haha..get it!? :I Also it's good to grab a close up reference of someone. Here's one I used.
eyebrows.jpg

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Hey avante :) i dont know if youve read over this thread before but here is one devoted to eyebrows: viewtopic.php?f=229&t=81246
And you're right about the face looks scheming lol. I like the middle pic the most of your last set. Almost has an old Hollywood feel to it because of the lighting and clothes/necklace combo! The general idea on eyebrows is the stroke direction. The stroke length. And how many strokes in one section. Don't get stroke happy! Haha..get it!? :I Also it's good to grab a close up reference of someone. Here's one I used.
The attachment eyebrows.jpg is no longer available
Ey man, yeah I've seen that thread, but last time was like half a year ago. But the image you made does help a bit, and there's one on the 1st page that shows some pretty decent end result with powders and a toothpick (I think) tho apparently (I can imagine) very time consuming. Will give that a go tho, so thanks! P.s. I've a tendency to be stroke happy hahaha have to watch out for that ;)

Got a few additional ones since I'm all for sharing haha gotta say the face starts to grow on me (almost put it away again, after I had it on for like 2 hours only first time couple months ago). Also after watching her ass in them skirts all day, she finally allowed me to pull them down ;). You know, even about a year in, she still amazes me quite often; still have those 'Goddamn' moments when I walk into the room facing for example her ass like that :mrgreen:.
IMG_20180508_171737.jpg
IMG_20180508_171737.jpg (360.35 KiB) Viewed 2736 times
IMG_20180508_173950.jpg
IMG_20180508_173950.jpg (390.16 KiB) Viewed 2736 times
IMG_20180508_174015.jpg
IMG_20180508_174015.jpg (437.01 KiB) Viewed 2736 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Looks like she really likes it avante :mrgreen:

Just an impressing face. On some shots she has a really weird and strange expression. Maybe from the eyes?
But on some other pics . WOW ! Really a head with much potential
Like that smiling and of course her lips. With cigarette she looks like a broken slut though lol
Would like to see more of that combination

Really great suggestion with that eyebrow mod zippy
:thumbs_up:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

@Avante

Very nice man. Love the playful moment feel to the last set. last is my fav. I do wish her left hand was on her hip on that shot though! would have really finished off the trio nicely. (theyre nice alone but I mean in terms of the sequence.) :) 1 pants on, 2 pants down. 3. "here it is". I've noticed though when photographing it seems we never think of certain things until someone else points them out from their perspective.. or until we look back and go.. damn I wish I had done this there.. :p

@ Doc D.

Thanks a bunch :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Looks like she really likes it avante :mrgreen:

Just an impressing face. On some shots she has a really weird and strange expression. Maybe from the eyes?
But on some other pics . WOW ! Really a head with much potential
Like that smiling and of course her lips. With cigarette she looks like a broken slut though lol
Would like to see more of that combination

Really great suggestion with that eyebrow mod zippy
:thumbs_up:
Hahaha that broken slut comment cracked me up :D but I definitely got the same feel from that pic lol. You're also spot on regarding the face, I've had quite some occasions were I'd go WOW goddamn she's hot, possibly even my most beautiful face (milf / AJ thing), and then from different angles she looks quite weird indeed; really odd! The eyes could definitely be a factor here; was planning to change them but got off track ;) Owww yeah and I like to think she liked it, know I did :whistle:.
Zippy81 wrote:@Avante

Very nice man. Love the playful moment feel to the last set. last is my fav. I do wish her left hand was on her hip on that shot though! would have really finished off the trio nicely. (theyre nice alone but I mean in terms of the sequence.) :) 1 pants on, 2 pants down. 3. "here it is". I've noticed though when photographing it seems we never think of certain things until someone else points them out from their perspective.. or until we look back and go.. damn I wish I had done this there.. :p

@ Doc D. Thanks a bunch :)
You're right hahaha I get that quite often too. It would have been nice for the sequence tho! These were just some quick ones tho, was busy getting jiggy with it ;)

Got a few more from last night. She looked more classy to me in this champagne corset, and also did some darker lipgloss and gave her gold nails again (like them the most so far).
On a side note got a new knee tear even from the mattress; there is like only2mm TPE at that location to the joint, I can feel the sharp edges even. It's really sucky 'they' don't protect the TPE from the metal inside, just a round cover over the joint...seems so easy. Anyone knows if there is another manufacturer who does in fact do this better?
A(1).jpg
A(1).jpg (332.99 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
A(2).jpg
A(2).jpg (370.46 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
A(3).jpg
A(3).jpg (391.95 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Niiiiiice :) Love the color scheme. Light blanket to light corset to light necklace and toenails and then of course to the eyes. Like all the sets really for different reasons. I like the last set most just because of the mix of poses. But I like the middle set because of the close up compositions And cleavage emphasis :p on first set I like the first, fourth and last because of the body twisting and altered head angles :) She does look more classy for sure though! Sorry to hear about tear :( that sucks! Was she standing on knees? Or just laying?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for the comments Zip! did some more twisting than I usually do haha. The damage (just to outside tho, not tru to the metal) happened during doggy on the bed. I did notice I'd that knee orientated a little of; not straight with foot forward so to speak; that way the TPE is even thinner; guess that's why it happend. Had much worse tho! before I understood I need some soft under her joints :(. Got some TPE repair kit, have not dared use it tho hahaha the scars started bothering me less over time thankfully.
Zippy81 wrote:Niiiiiice :) Love the color scheme. Light blanket to light corset to light necklace and toenails and then of course to the eyes. Like all the sets really for different reasons. I like the last set most just because of the mix of poses. But I like the middle set because of the close up compositions And cleavage emphasis :p on first set I like the first, fourth and last because of the body twisting and altered head angles :) She does look more classy for sure though! Sorry to hear about tear :( that sucks! Was she standing on knees? Or just laying?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Ah. Yea man I've been reading over people's repair threads.. and after yesterday it's making me have a solid rethink on my care and handling practices myself. Repairs don't seem fun at all!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi there, the 158 has always been a classic figure from WM!

It is a shame about the knee though. My first doll[WM TPE] also suffered from this, and I thought I had been extra careful handling and moving her :(

Hope you get her sorted in some way - I did attempt a repair with a heated spoon, attempting to try to melt and smooth over the knee area generally, but his did not hold up for long.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I don't know what your playtime setup is but I am thinking about getting one of these for that position. Help take the weight off her knee area by supporting her at the belly and hips. They got all kinds of different versions and heights.
81emUaJw4VL._SX425_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Relax-Home-Life- ... r+sleeping

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Up2myneck wrote:Hi there, the 158 has always been a classic figure from WM!
It is a shame about the knee though. My first doll[WM TPE] also suffered from this, and I thought I had been extra careful handling and moving her :(
Hope you get her sorted in some way - I did attempt a repair with a heated spoon, attempting to try to melt and smooth over the knee area generally, but his did not hold up for long.
Ey man, agree on the 158 model. Yeah the skeleton breakthroughs suck. Also get the impression this TPE bend is kinda easy to tear. Read about the spoon thing, but really always figured it prolly woulnt look that nice.
Still planing to have a 'repair-day' somewhere in the future lol would be nice to be able to shower with her (never do that now cuza the openings).
Zippy81 wrote:I don't know what your playtime setup is but I am thinking about getting one of these for that position. Help take the weight off her knee area by supporting her at the belly and hips. They got all kinds of different versions and heights.
Hahahaha well it just so happens I've got one of those. They are fun to have, tho I feel like most of the weight is still at her knees (it's like 10-15cm height, but I need her higher).
Sure offer some nice variances tho, is nice to get her a little lifted upwards. Definitely had some fun time with it for sure.

Got a few new pics from last night. Love these skin tight 'knitted looking' stuff, makes me just want to tap that ass :mrgreen:
*Gotta get some wig-care-stuff too, it's getting like dryer and more easily tangled. Tho with these front lace wigs I try to stay out of bet. Of course quite often actually I am seduced and end up messing her hair up.
1.jpg
1.jpg (326.15 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (388.32 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (315.76 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (316.85 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (334.92 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (380.97 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Super nice pics you have given me inspiration for more photo shoots!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey Jake, great to hear! Got me interested and looked up your photo's; got a lovely 158D yourself and quite some nice poses man, really some of the hardest looking poses I've seen and actually I honestly can't even believe you achieved lol. Be sure to follow that thread for more!
Jakeelliot100 wrote:Super nice pics you have given me inspiration for more photo shoots!
Got a quick additional one. Loved to see her ass like that, but here's one for more perspective on her boobs and ass :p
0.jpg
0.jpg (352.2 KiB) Viewed 2437 times

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Very sexy photos once more.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Lol nice. Well. There is always this model o.o it's 8 inches high.
51EqFyjzDZL._SY355_.jpg
Love the latest pics btw. I like how the light is peeking through and reflecting back upwards all glowing like. I like the form fitting material as well!especially like the last few with her butt and boobs emphasized! :)

INFORMATIONS