www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Thanks guys :D. DJC I'ma look for a link later man, material bit hard to say...it's like nothing else I have, neither like other catsuits. Also have one purple one which stained...lol actually saw her boobs press tru, looked and was like WTFFFF her boobs are blueish :S went away tho, but have half a mind to thow that item away, just annoying really.

Huge sucker for the heels too. Last few months really only 'used' these btw lol my other ones either are a bitch to put on (boots) or let loose some small shit (and I dont want to have to clean all the time now, duting renovation shit). So yeah def. must get some more :P small feet size of dolls is annoying tho, they dont sell them in most standard shops here pfff.

P.s. still have some other black items which do stain at some places. Imo black is okey but you gotta check and take some things in mind, then it's (for me) really no issue. Just saying, since I know there are some peepz who dont wear black at all due to the possible staining (note that it is of course still true black and maybe red are worst colors for staining)
In a couple of your photos it looks like the catsuit material is semi-transparent as you can see her nipples. Maybe the material is thin too? :D
I wouldn't mind getting one of those catsuits for my Tiffany if you can find the link! :whistle: :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah man it's def quite thin. Not really see tru or just barely but yeah at her tits it's streched even more thin hahaha so there is some shine tru with light, tho I had not noticed it in darker setups. Send you a pm man!
djcdoll wrote:
avante wrote:Thanks guys :D. DJC I'ma look for a link later man, material bit hard to say...it's like nothing else I have, neither like other catsuits. Also have one purple one which stained...lol actually saw her boobs press tru, looked and was like WTFFFF her boobs are blueish :S went away tho, but have half a mind to thow that item away, just annoying really.

Huge sucker for the heels too. Last few months really only 'used' these btw lol my other ones either are a bitch to put on (boots) or let loose some small shit (and I dont want to have to clean all the time now, duting renovation shit). So yeah def. must get some more :P small feet size of dolls is annoying tho, they dont sell them in most standard shops here pfff.

P.s. still have some other black items which do stain at some places. Imo black is okey but you gotta check and take some things in mind, then it's (for me) really no issue. Just saying, since I know there are some peepz who dont wear black at all due to the possible staining (note that it is of course still true black and maybe red are worst colors for staining)
In a couple of your photos it looks like the catsuit material is semi-transparent as you can see her nipples. Maybe the material is thin too? :D
I wouldn't mind getting one of those catsuits for my Tiffany if you can find the link! :whistle: :mrgreen:
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Yeah man it's def quite thin. Not really see tru or just barely but yeah at her tits it's streched even more thin hahaha so there is some shine tru with light, tho I had not noticed it in darker setups. Send you a pm man!
djcdoll wrote:

Thanks, I got your PM and I sent a reply. :thumbs_up:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Was going over my last pics of her, thought I'd drop a few. Unfortunately ran into some stains from this black outfit; thought it was pretty safe, have had it one earlier for hours with regular checks, but turns out 1) during sex I probably squished / held her boob (tru clothing, this one feels particularly awesome) to tight or to long :P which gave a bit of a boob stain and 2) I accidentally forgot to take it off and fell asleep her too on my bed which left quite some stains in my sheets and more importantly on her...really worst stains I've gotten (mostly lower-arm to waist), but have high hopes they'll go away...well really hoping haha. Anyways when I woke up, looked at her and was like WTF!!! goddamn forgot to take it off, and yeah pressure messed it up. But gotta say, even tho, blacks are pretty wearable tho (sometimes, had the previous one on for days) a bit dangerous with sitting/leaning, and black pyjama's probably not a wise choice ;).
A.jpg
A.jpg (741.09 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (515.77 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (500.15 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
D.jpg
D.jpg (497.36 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Was going over my last pics of her, thought I'd drop a few. Unfortunately ran into some stains from this black outfit; thought it was pretty safe, have had it one earlier for hours with regular checks, but turns out 1) during sex I probably squished / held her boob (tru clothing, this one feels particularly awesome) to tight or to long :P which gave a bit of a boob stain and 2) I accidentally forgot to take it off and fell asleep her too on my bed which left quite some stains in my sheets and more importantly on her...really worst stains I've gotten (mostly lower-arm to waist), but have high hopes they'll go away...well really hoping haha. Anyways when I woke up, looked at her and was like WTF!!! goddamn forgot to take it off, and yeah pressure messed it up. But gotta say, even tho, blacks are pretty wearable tho (sometimes, had the previous one on for days) a bit dangerous with sitting/leaning, and black pyjama's probably not a wise choice ;).
Your girl looks fantastic avante. :thumbs_up:
Love that shiny black dress she's wearing in the first pics. :mrgreen:
It's a pity that the black material stained her TPE body, hopefully it will reduce and go away in time.
Her gold trousers are really great too, they fit her body really well. Very nice. :D
And of course the killer heels - you know I like killer heels!!! :lol:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

you know it almost makes body seem more real o.o? She looks great regardless!

bunnygirl 25
Former Member

Post by bunnygirl 25 »

Congratulations on your first new doll :multi:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have a plaid skirt for Rachael but the lining inside is black. I've washed the skirt but may do so again before putting it on her. I may even just get her a white half slip to be on the safe side.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

djcdoll wrote:Your girl looks fantastic avante. :thumbs_up:
Love that shiny black dress she's wearing in the first pics. :mrgreen:
It's a pity that the black material stained her TPE body, hopefully it will reduce and go away in time.
Her gold trousers are really great too, they fit her body really well. Very nice. :D
And of course the killer heels - you know I like killer heels!!! :lol:
Thanks man! Those are one of my fav the gold ones. Luckily the stain is almost completely gone; high hopes small traces will be gone overnight too!
Zippy81 wrote:you know it almost makes body seem more real o.o? She looks great regardless!
Yeah I kinda agree, and thanks man!
bunnygirl 25 wrote:Congratulations on your first new doll :multi:
Little overdue :D but thanks :lol:
ColColt wrote:I have a plaid skirt for Rachael but the lining inside is black. I've washed the skirt but may do so again before putting it on her. I may even just get her a white half slip to be on the safe side.
Hi Col it's good to read you consider all these things! In my experience the lining is one of the major black concerns actually. I've some clothing which itself is also black/red but only stains at the lining at tight/pressured places mostly but some even regardless of that. So sure washing it a few times is good choice (guess allot of us have that moment where we put on clothes without or just once or twice washing it, and having it stain her and learning the hard way, lol I know I have). Blacks which I've found to stain I've washed quite a few times (some like >10), mostly it's okey afterwards.

Half slip sounds like a sure protection, tho I would not really like the look myself (that is of course if you were to take her pants of). One thing I've also done myself is like 'flip over' (tun inside out) the top part of black pants for example; so the lining is at the outside. Tho that is more for pants instead of shirts probably. It's not the nicest maybe but some you hardly see, and it is easy to cover up anyways.

BTW just took her out; most of it is nearly completely gone phewww :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I bought Rachael a black choker with an ivory cameo in the center. I always thought that was so very feminine and sexy. I took a tooth brush and some Dawn and just scrubbed it several times not wanting it to stain her lovely neck...worked great.

She's got a black French maid outfit as well but it's been washed only once. I need to do that again.
Attachments
_1DF5897a.jpg
_1DF5897a.jpg (592.46 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
_1DF6263a.jpg
_1DF6263a.jpg (766.96 KiB) Viewed 2164 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Maid stuff looks nice. Bet the chocker is a bigger thread tho, but washing couple times really is best way to go. That sex suit from prev. page I've washed like maybe 15-20 times or so...but okey allot of us would not even consider taking that risk :P. Like how high up the hips/ass it ist btw that maid costume.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Another little outfit I got Rachael but, I couldn't get her to keep them panties on! :)
Attachments
_1DF5847b.jpg
_1DF5847b.jpg (641.42 KiB) Viewed 2127 times
_1DF5837a.jpg
_1DF5837a.jpg (606.61 KiB) Viewed 2127 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Relax day! Time to put on some sweat suit and jump between hanging around doing nothing much and getting sporty ;).
Love the tan-blonde-lila'ish color scheme, one of my few clothing pieces I've put on a bunch of times :P
20181111_105811.jpg
20181111_105811.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2047 times
20181111_163909.jpg
20181111_163909.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2047 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Love the fit of them sweats.. I bet that material feels amazing!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Love the fit of them sweats.. I bet that material feels amazing!
They do! As a side note I really prefer some nice to the touch clothing over the (unpowdered) tpe feel, =that's why I've her in clothes so much ;)
Actually have her in my bed also wearing it cuz it feels so nice hahaha have to change my sheets so yesterday she suggested I'd sleep naked against her...love spooning, feels nice for sure :whistle:

Plus I'm a huge sucker for crop tops and these are really something in that regard. The length being just below her breast is awesome, I like to place it so you can see the bra looking from down under :roll: And what's particularly nice about the pants is the waist pull band! That makes sure it'll basically fit any waist size (not that your lovely Taylor would have this concern). The pants are a bit saggy /wide to her legs below the butt, as a somewhat 'negative' but I guess it's nice to not only have skin tight stuff :P

Since I made them anyways here's some more on them sweats :mrgreen:
A (1).jpg
A (1).jpg (523.14 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
A (2).jpg
A (2).jpg (510.59 KiB) Viewed 2030 times

INFORMATIONS