www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Good job avante! Your girl is looking fab. I need to do this myself, but have yet to buy any makeup for my girls.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Hi Avante. Just wanted to express gratitude for this thread. Its hard to believe its the same doll from one page to another. Some of the looks you've created are stunning. You've almost convinced me to get a WM158. I just want to ask a somewhat crude question. Is she easily vaginally penetrated in doggy style for an average size guy? Sorry to be so crude but i really want to get back into owning a doll that is functional. Ive had two in the past that made doggy style pretty much impossible.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Your girl looks good in her pyjamas. :thumbs_up:
They look really soft and comfortable. I bet it's nice cuddling her when she's wearing those in bed. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks Jimmy, regarding makeup I can def. advise one of those large box with lots of colors! I've also got a few 'nicer' sets of likt 5 colors to make certain eyeshadow setups, but the basic box is what I use most.
Jimmy_71 wrote:Good job avante! Your girl is looking fab. I need to do this myself, but have yet to buy any makeup for my girls.
Yeah man they're pretty nice :D. The material is actually 'velours'. It's the only such item I have, so cant say for sure, but I think due to that the which kinda rubs super soft in one way, but quite a bit harder in the opposite direction. Which make it a little less to the touch than velvet for example. But still, like the set myself too, also with the pant folding a bit and falling somewhat larger.
djcdoll wrote:Your girl looks good in her pyjamas. :thumbs_up:
They look really soft and comfortable. I bet it's nice cuddling her when she's wearing those in bed. :mrgreen:
Hi Dazzla. Gotta say; it was great to read your comment! Glad you liked the variety / different combinations :thumbs_up: Occasionally I've looked back myself and have had the same wow feeling with some of the better sets myself lol it's funny how some you'll forget and be like wooow 'first time' all over haha. And after close to 2 years of doll ownership, I def. can say: if I were to buy a 1st doll again, I'd would def. still have this WM158D on top of my list: her size/proportions are just quite realistic, her boobs are 100% awesome, and her ass is quite a bit better looking then I first thought. Tits feel great too (got hollows) the ass tho, could be better; it's a bit stern.

So okey regarding the doggy: well truth been told I found it rather hard to get going in the beginning. I'm about 189 so yeah she's like a tiny gal next to me...but still, her being not say <155 is a plus I bet; I get none of this 'weird small' vibes haha little off track. But so yeah I can still do doggy, pretty nice actually most of the times; there are quite some manageable legs-lower back positions you could set her up in even, tho I've def. become more flexible myself in the lower legs and motions in general too haha.

Actually what might help: I've had her 'on all fours' too; so to say doggy is not per se ass up-face down ;)
And lol if by average size you actually meant that other thing...than yeah I'm sure you're fine too. BTW was wondering: which models did you have?
DashingDazzla wrote:Hi Avante. Just wanted to express gratitude for this thread. Its hard to believe its the same doll from one page to another. Some of the looks you've created are stunning. You've almost convinced me to get a WM158. I just want to ask a somewhat crude question. Is she easily vaginally penetrated in doggy style for an average size guy? Sorry to be so crude but i really want to get back into owning a doll that is functional. Ive had two in the past that made doggy style pretty much impossible.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Those body shapes are great. She's hot. Great photos :thumbs_up: . Waiting for more.

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

avante wrote:
Hi Dazzla. Gotta say; it was great to read your comment! Glad you liked the variety / different combinations :thumbs_up: Occasionally I've looked back myself and have had the same wow feeling with some of the better sets myself lol it's funny how some you'll forget and be like wooow 'first time' all over haha. And after close to 2 years of doll ownership, I def. can say: if I were to buy a 1st doll again, I'd would def. still have this WM158D on top of my list: her size/proportions are just quite realistic, her boobs are 100% awesome, and her ass is quite a bit better looking then I first thought. Tits feel great too (got hollows) the ass tho, could be better; it's a bit stern.

So okey regarding the doggy: well truth been told I found it rather hard to get going in the beginning. I'm about 189 so yeah she's like a tiny gal next to me...but still, her being not say <155 is a plus I bet; I get none of this 'weird small' vibes haha little off track. But so yeah I can still do doggy, pretty nice actually most of the times; there are quite some manageable legs-lower back positions you could set her up in even, tho I've def. become more flexible myself in the lower legs and motions in general too haha.

Actually what might help: I've had her 'on all fours' too; so to say doggy is not per se ass up-face down ;)
And lol if by average size you actually meant that other thing...than yeah I'm sure you're fine too. BTW was wondering: which models did you have
Hi Avante. The dolls I had were the 6ye 165cm F-cup Premium bodies. One was dark skinned (african) the other pale. These were STUNNING dolls. Really beautiful. The sculpting was superb, i was really satisfied with the dolls from a visual perspective and the way the ball joint skeleton worked. The problem was the anatomical placing of the (beautiful) vaginas was no where near where they should be. You would need a 12" penis bent at right angles to access the vagina from behind. Given that I'm not half that size and do not have such "flexibility" it was not possible and very frustrating to not be able to have this experience with them. What made it worse is that their booties were a thing of perfection. I am so much an ass man its not funny. Lol.

Anyway, that was a killer for me and i sold them on. So disappointing. I am now skeptical of all doll manufacturers and sellers. If theres not a doggy style naked photo of a doll AND comments in the forum about the ease of access I'm not buying.

The 6ye amor line seems like it may cater to my tastes but once bitten, twice shy. I will wait till theres more comments on the forum. The WM range seems to accommodate my tastes as well but then theres comments here and there where WM dolls have poor anatomical placement as well. The WM166 C-cup looks spectacular.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi lover, good to have you visiting again and that you liked the pics from that kinda angle! Actually I really liked those last few the most myeslf, due to how her body's looking in them ; will do some more sorta like that in the future.
lover1 wrote:Those body shapes are great. She's hot. Great photos :thumbs_up: . Waiting for more.

Who that is a major coincidence! That 6Ye 165F is one of the models I was considering, well it's still on my list, and also mostly as 'african' model. nd yeah I bet they looked great; to me still the top 6Ye model, ass looks a bit better shaped than mine actually. Good to hear the ball system worked nice too. So just follow quick follow up question, as I've seen some WM/YL black TPE models break down; did you notice any quality difference between the 2 skin tones? A

But yeah as to the pussy placement (esp. concidering oggy) this had always been a concern to me too -for this model, after seeing the manu pics- as it looks to be more towards the ass than my WM...pretty unfortunate. I also think the 6Ye have less possible back arch. So yeah sorry to read doggy did not go well and you had to sell...I can def. see how it's way shitty to have this fine ass girl and not being able to hit that doggystyle! How was missionary tho?

Still hope you've had some help with my previous post, and I do think the WM158 (and 166) placement is better, to there are no dolls with actually realistic placement as far as I'ma aware, and some are really off being located damn near the normal ass hole placement for some reason. It's kinda dumb really, I just dont believe there is 'no way' this cannot be improved.
DashingDazzla wrote: Hi Avante. The dolls I had were the 6ye 165cm F-cup Premium bodies. One was dark skinned (african) the other pale. These were STUNNING dolls. Really beautiful. The sculpting was superb, i was really satisfied with the dolls from a visual perspective and the way the ball joint skeleton worked. The problem was the anatomical placing of the (beautiful) vaginas was no where near where they should be. You would need a 12" penis bent at right angles to access the vagina from behind. Given that I'm not half that size and do not have such "flexibility" it was not possible and very frustrating to not be able to have this experience with them. What made it worse is that their booties were a thing of perfection. I am so much an ass man its not funny. Lol.

Anyway, that was a killer for me and i sold them on. So disappointing. I am now skeptical of all doll manufacturers and sellers. If theres not a doggy style naked photo of a doll AND comments in the forum about the ease of access I'm not buying.

The 6ye amor line seems like it may cater to my tastes but once bitten, twice shy. I will wait till theres more comments on the forum. The WM range seems to accommodate my tastes as well but then theres comments here and there where WM dolls have poor anatomical placement as well. The WM166 C-cup looks spectacular.

Sooo might as well post a few standing ones from that setup too. On the last one her nips are still a bit wet from either vasaline / sucking on them ;)
P (1).jpg
P (1).jpg (569.49 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
P (2).jpg
P (2).jpg (762.82 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
P (3).jpg
P (3).jpg (654.82 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Excellent series of photos avante. :thumbs_up:
I just love that first sequence where her top is held by her boobs and nipples - very erotic! :mrgreen:

She has a king of "longing" look in her eyes, almost as if she just about to hold her arms out and say "come to me, avante!" Ha ha. :lol:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi DJC, thanks man, glad you'd like them! Yeah I loved how it hanged on her nipples/breast too, just exposing like 2 half boobs haha.
You're spot on on the look in her eyes too! Hahahaha I've been seeing that too and hugging her like crazy, with and without the top :roll:.

Funny thing I just recalled :

I actually did 'play' like we were randomly caught together in some 'locked room' with the temperature dropping (no ones comming, me not personally knowing her, lol act. saw that in Friends) and she asking to stand close to each other to keep warm...and then she said 'hey, maybe take our shirts off...so the body heat warms faster'...which of course me and my bobby found an excellent idea. After a while slipped my pants down a bit to aid in the process (it was really cold), and her going 'ahhh that's so warm, that really helps; now just press me tight against you, okey? and... well things did get pretty heated soon after that ;)
djcdoll wrote:Excellent series of photos avante. :thumbs_up:
I just love that first sequence where her top is held by her boobs and nipples - very erotic! :mrgreen:

She has a king of "longing" look in her eyes, almost as if she just about to hold her arms out and say "come to me, avante!" Ha ha. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Hi DJC, thanks man, glad you'd like them! Yeah I loved how it hanged on her nipples/breast too, just exposing like 2 half boobs haha.
You're spot on on the look in her eyes too! Hahahaha I've been seeing that too and hugging her like crazy, with and without the top :roll:.

Funny thing I just recalled :

I actually did 'play' like we were randomly caught together in some 'locked room' with the temperature dropping (no ones comming, me not personally knowing her, lol act. saw that in Friends) and she asking to stand close to each other to keep warm...and then she said 'hey, maybe take our shirts off...so the body heat warms faster'...which of course me and my bobby found an excellent idea. After a while slipped my pants down a bit to aid in the process (it was really cold), and her going 'ahhh that's so warm, that really helps; now just press me tight against you, okey? and... well things did get pretty heated soon after that ;)
djcdoll wrote:Excellent series of photos avante. :thumbs_up:

That made me smile avante. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I do things like your "play" too. Helps if you've got a vivid and active imagination.
You can see some of what goes in with the comments I add to the photos I post. I try to have a "story" going on with her and we act it out.
I talk to Tiffany all the time, but she doesn't say much back unfortunately! Ha ha. :lol:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

@DJC, good to know I'm not the only one hahaha yeah some of Tiffany's 'thoughts ./talks' cracked me up hehe.

So been swapping clothes more frequently lately, funny thing is: I've got these last few items out the other day, which I last used/washed >6months ago...kept them in sealed container in the mean time. But it was really appearant to me how these smell WAY nicer than my current laundry stuff lol combined with her perfume my senses go wild! You know you're weird when you're smelling her up right :P. Anyways got a few more (side-boob!) to share:
B (1).jpg
B (1).jpg (412.04 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
B (2).jpg
B (2).jpg (558.89 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
B (3).jpg
B (3).jpg (591.62 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
B (4).jpg
B (4).jpg (604.61 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
B (5).jpg
B (5).jpg (546.93 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
B (6).jpg
B (6).jpg (560.99 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
B (7).jpg
B (7).jpg (456.51 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
Attachments
B (8).jpg
B (8).jpg (535.77 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, avante, I LOVE that blue dress. :thumbs_up:
Excellent side-boob shots too, very sexy indeed. You know how I love figure hugging clothes! :mrgreen:
Love the way here legs have pulled the dress tight against her body. Yummy.

I bet her bums looks great in that dress too.
If you get chance maybe you could try and get a couple of photos from behind, so we can admire her fantastic bum in that great dress? :mrgreen: :whistle:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I'm going to agree on everything djcdoll said.

Great photos. Beautiful girl. Sexy as hell dress. :D

And a couple of bum shoots would be great. :D
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

avante wrote:You know you're weird when you're smelling her up right :P
Absolutely not. When Adara has had a fresh spritz of perfume it drives me wild, and afterwards I can hold her for a long long time and just breathe in her scent.

That dress is fabulous! Would be nice to have some side boob shots from her other side -- that tattoo she has is quite hot, would be nice to see it and some side boob!

How resiliant are they? I have some temporary tattoos for Adara that I havent gotten around to putting on yet. Do they last a while, or should I hold off putting them on until I am in a position (so to speak) to enjoy them!?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, avante, I LOVE that blue dress. :thumbs_up:
Excellent side-boob shots too, very sexy indeed. You know how I love figure hugging clothes! :mrgreen:
Love the way here legs have pulled the dress tight against her body. Yummy.

I bet her bums looks great in that dress too.
If you get chance maybe you could try and get a couple of photos from behind, so we can admire her fantastic bum in that great dress? :mrgreen: :whistle:
Jimmy_71 wrote:I'm going to agree on everything djcdoll said.

Great photos. Beautiful girl. Sexy as hell dress. :D

And a couple of bum shoots would be great. :D

Hi DJC & Jimmy, thanks for stopping by and dropping some lines again! It's good to read you like these pics and outfit!
Hahaha yeah I too particularly liked that pulled dress by her legs! This dress actually has a nice feature on the backside; I'ma try to do a few of her bum the next time!

adelea wrote:
avante wrote:You know you're weird when you're smelling her up right :P
Absolutely not. When Adara has had a fresh spritz of perfume it drives me wild, and afterwards I can hold her for a long long time and just breathe in her scent.

That dress is fabulous! Would be nice to have some side boob shots from her other side -- that tattoo she has is quite hot, would be nice to see it and some side boob!

How resiliant are they? I have some temporary tattoos for Adara that I havent gotten around to putting on yet. Do they last a while, or should I hold off putting them on until I am in a position (so to speak) to enjoy them!?
Good to read of similar experiences Adelea! Yeah I've found that my hugging rate is way up ever since I started using perfume (which for some reason took me about 1,5y lol). Glad you liked the pics too, and to see some love for the tattoo :P. I'll try to take some too from the other boob side next time. Do have some which show her new tat a bit better for the mean time:
P.jpg
P.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1503 times
I did make some errors/misses while putting it on (first in a while), so it's not really 'perfecty placed'. Where you really notice the white lines; those are not bonded right, tho if you look more you'll see these lines kinda around dunno this tat maybe has white in it's print; other did not have that. But about these tattoo's; well they are kinda resilient, but also not really...if you dont bent/stretch the area (or near it) and dont touch it/rub stuff over it; they will last and look nice for quite a while I bet. But for example I've had a long one on the whole leg and it cracked well open all around the knee after some bends; so changing positions (with a tat like that) is kinda ill advised. So yeah depending on the exact position and how much you want it to last; yeah probably hold of putting it one until she is in position.

I've now had in on for like 4 days; first 2 I did not move her; there was no issue but now I've had her in bed the band of the dress going over the tattoo's top part, plus with just some movement on her side-back + well way more impact : my arm going under her neck while sleeping last night. Allot of the top part of the tatto is scrapped of now; underpart is I'd say about 80% good still. One thing you can do is like 'take away' some fragments of damaged part of tattoo (for example i had one leaf which was like half gone; I took the other side away). Side note: I tried to place this one with just 1 of the 3 flowers on the top of her tit; so it would not crack from the very first breast squish hehe

They are pretty easy tho, and kinda hot indeed hehe I wast nice to stare at while standing behind her holding those juggs, and also in missionary pretty hot sight :P. Actually one negative to mention on these tats is: they kinda reflect the light with some glare if that makes sense; that was act. the reason I took nearly none from that boob side in the blue dress set. Probably can be overcome, but I'm kinda noob camera-wise.

INFORMATIONS