www.wmdolls.com

Question about first time purchase?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jamielin

Question about first time purchase?

Post by Jamielin »

I am planning to put an order in for my first doll on the 1st. Should I clean her when she arrives? Do they come in crates that are hard to dispose of?

Garvdart1977

Re: Question about first time purchase?

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Definitely clean her, search newlywed guide, don't submege but wash 3+ times , then baby oil if tpe , no experience with silicone, after babyoil apply cornstarch or baby powder, I prefer cornstarch because it's edible and has a sweet taste.

If you don't wash you can over saturate the tpe which can cause a stain.
The box is usually cardboard but it's a great storage solution.
Tpe stains big time stay away from blacks and neons till you learn what stains. Enjoy your honeymoon and research, research

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Garvdart1977 wrote:wash 3+ times , then baby oil if tpe
This is accepted as the truth and only way to go now?

Tell me, what happens to the dolls nipple-, vagina- and face make-up when you put baby oil on the doll? Do the new dolls come with baby oil/make up remover safe nipple/vagina/face colour? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

mandos wrote:
Garvdart1977 wrote:wash 3+ times , then baby oil if tpe
This is accepted as the truth and only way to go now?

Tell me, what happens to the dolls nipple-, vagina- and face make-up when you put baby oil on the doll? Do the new dolls come with baby oil/make up remover safe nipple/vagina/face colour? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Agreed, if you do not want the color to come off, DO NOT baby oil the colored parts. I remembered to not do her face, but forgot about her body, so the makeup on her nipples came off. If it does, no problem, just purchase some eye shadow or blush and reapply on the nipples or vaginal area. And of course lipstick or gloss for her lips.

As for Ana, I gave her one good washing in the shower, head removed and a ziploc bag over her neck. Hand soap and water. I just gave her a second washing and oil after 30 days.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Thank you for this information! Also, is it true I can't keep her laying down too much and must buy a hook?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

My doll spends 99% of the time laying in bed. After 13 months, no damage that I can see to her from it. Although springs in the mattress might be wearing out a little faster due to constant pressure at her shoulders, hips, and ass - real humans are squishier and move around a little to distribute weight more evenly than dolls do.

Wash everywhere, though you may want water only without any soap on colored parts. Only apply baby oil to uncolored parts or you'll strip out the factory colors. The factory color will probably fade over time anyway (particularly nipples and vagina) so plan to replace color with other products (I use an apricot color lipstick.) If you don't touch, kiss/lick, or clean areas, they should remain colored indefinitely. Factory makeup around my dolls eyes is still like new.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

I was going to wait but got too excited. I ordered a 6YE doll with 22 head!! I hope everything turns out ok. Her details.

6YE DOLL Premium – 4ft 7 (140cm) F-CUP - Head - 6YE DOLL: 22
Eye Color: Brown Eyes
Skin - 6YE DOLL: Dark
Wig - 6YE DOLL: Wig 9
Areola - Color: Dark Brown
Labia Color - 6YE DOLL: Skin Tone
Manicure Color: French manicure
Vagina: Fixed (Built-in)
Pubic Hair: Shaved vagina
Feet Type: Regular
Accessories - 6YE DOLL: Complete Doll Care Kit

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Congrats. I will take about 3-4 weeks to get her, so get on Amazon and order your maintenance supplies, vasilene, nivea, baby oil, and baby powder.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

I started getting a few things already. I'm so excited XD!!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

JunkGuy wrote:My doll spends 99% of the time laying in bed. After 13 months, no damage that I can see to her from it. Although springs in the mattress might be wearing out a little faster due to constant pressure at her shoulders, hips, and ass - real humans are squishier and move around a little to distribute weight more evenly than dolls do.

Wash everywhere, though you may want water only without any soap on colored parts. Only apply baby oil to uncolored parts or you'll strip out the factory colors. The factory color will probably fade over time anyway (particularly nipples and vagina) so plan to replace color with other products (I use an apricot color lipstick.) If you don't touch, kiss/lick, or clean areas, they should remain colored indefinitely. Factory makeup around my dolls eyes is still like new.
Wash with water ++ soap 1\16soap ie 1oz soap 15 oz rest water , body wash, hand soap avoiding the neck bolt, and high detail areas, too preserve factory makeup.(though eyeshadow works well too for reapplication), the babyoil treatment is actually what can remove coloring, not the skin tone but the highlights/ details , stay away from, eyebrows, eyes, nipples and vagina( Vaseline does soften tpe so vagina will probably be a high use area) the baby oil aka mineral spirits helps soften, replenish oils in tpe much like lotion .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't wash a new doll - merely powder her and leave her alone covered by a sheet for a few weeks. It doesn't hurt to vaseline high stress areas such as the joint between leg and groin in the crack, makes the TPE more supple. If intending sex then pack vagina and anus with vaseline.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I did wash my doll when she first arrived, because it seemed like it was the common thing to do. But probably, if I get a 2nd one, I'd not per se wash her straight away...might have some fun days first and then just do like a regular cleaning session (time you would normaly wait) since she does come powdered and full of oil I'd say.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

On one hand, people say it's easy to stain a TPE doll, but on the other they say the colors wash off easily. Is there not a way to stain the nipples and lips so they don't fade?

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Is it true I should never lay her face down? I saw some lovely pictures on here and it looked like the doll was on her stomach. Maybe the doll had a smaller cup size?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Jamielin wrote:I started getting a few things already. I'm so excited XD!!
This is a pleasure to read. I think things will work out for you just fine. :wink:

Regarding cleaning, if I receive a rubber doll in the mail, I'm sanitizing her before intimacy. That doesn't necessarily mean a sponge bath and baby oil. That means I'm washing her vagina and any other areas with which I intend to be intimate, using hot soapy water.

You can lay her however she's comfortable, just don't let her lay on her breasts for long periods, or you risk deforming her shape. :?
wordengine wrote:Is there not a way to stain the nipples and lips so they don't fade?
That's an idea. It will fade eventually, but I don't see why not. Let us know if you try it, we'd like to see the results. :wink:

INFORMATIONS