www.wmdolls.com

WM160 from The Doll House

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

WM160 from The Doll House

Post by haremlover »

I've been curious about the 160 for a long time as she seems so much more of a natural figure than many. Phil from www.the-doll-house.com kindly brought one to see me.

Seductive . . . isn't quite the word for her

And I told her that I couldn't be seduced by her that afternoon and that she'd have to work harder to gain my attention. So head 142 transformed into 152

and she told me that I couldn't possibly ignore her attractions

telling me
that she's the best dancer of all.

Believing what ladies say can lead one into terrible troubles, apparently

Can this one really be believed?

She went back home with Phil so I can't tell you other than that he seemed rather attached to her.

Best wishes

Harem

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM160 from The Doll House

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Yes a very nice doll, I too like the more natural figure on this doll. She has a deceptively large rear end. Unfortunately 40Kg puts her out of my range.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Lovely figure :D and as usual you have a great setting for taking photos. :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks

With different dolls I am trying to take some standard photos in more-or-less the same place in order to assist comparison. With the diverse photos one has it's really difficult to make choices between this and that.

These photos are direct from the camera, by the way, no salt, sugar nor monosodium glutamate added.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS