www.wmdolls.com

Broken Hip thinking about selling her...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Broken Hip thinking about selling her...

Post by winterwarBo »

TripleA wrote: @winterwarBo;

We at missatleur try to do what we can for the hobby! If you are ever around the Atlanta area, look us up! We can hang for a while! Productivity is not really a problem with Chinese doll manufacturing, but as with most Chinese doll manufacturers, quality control cost money, so it is expendable! Again as long as we continue to purchase at this level, this will be the best that it will get!
If I get down in the area I will look you up. And the best it will get is not always right. I see it in my industry that SE Asian manufacturers are always trying to get the end product to the next level without raising cost or minimizing costs to the end user. I can see why they would be considered disposable. I see stuff made in the 1920s/30s that has absolutely no right to still be working or used because of advancements lack of mechanical advantage in the original design...etc.. Yet people pay good money to have them kept in service. I would like to have a beat up girl to do some mad scientist practice on.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Do you guys have a website for your doll repair services? What are the fees for doll repairs like the ones shown in the videos?

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Robert Lloyd wrote:Do you guys have a website for your doll repair services? What are the fees for doll repairs like the ones shown in the videos?
We don't actually offer repair services, we try to provide information so that the owners will be able to do it themselves. But in the event that an owner doesn't feel that he/she can perform the repair, or that they do not have the necessary equipment, we will do the repair for the cost of shipping the doll to us and return shipment back to the owner, and material cost! We will except donations, but they are not required! :)
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

You are a class act for being willing to do that. You deserve a lot of praise for your willingness to help others.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

if hip was defected,ask for a replacement doll.some factories do and let you keep the broken one.they just ask for a picture of the problem.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

I see that the last post on this topic was back in Oct 2017. Wondering if WM dolls are still having hip problems or if the issue was resolved. Any recent issues?

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

well, you do know about Larry's.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Dollomite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollomite »

haremlover wrote:OK. There's a problem here. . . . And it's important to find out what it is. It might be simply a nut come off the bolt and the bolt come out of the joint. That's easy. No problem.

Knowing the longevity of the brand I doubt significantly if the skeleton components are not strong enough and that any one has broken.

I interviewed two new brands of doll and have experienced really broken hips . . . and gave both away to people who could repair them.

If this a simple nut and bolt job then you can do it. If it's something broken this needs to be referred back to WM as a fault, the doll to be replaced and a redesign necessary. But I'm confident it's not going to be that and that it's a simple bolt job.

Best wishes

Harem

These videos are great. It looks as if this is a way to adjust the tension if the joints become slack by tightening or loosening the bolt. I would wonder if this same setup is used in the rest of the doll joints..

Dollomite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollomite »

I just bought a wm doll. I wish there was a manual with a diagram of the skeleton available, there may be but I'm new here... I just think that for the guy that's not scared of getting in there and making adjustments or repairs that it would be a very useful tool to have something that gives you an idea of where to make the cut to minimize intrusion. Such as in cutting into the back of the shoulder when the tension is actually adjusted from the front.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Leather by Lee: Post subject: Skeletons out of the closet.
There is a lot of similarity between skeletons :)

INFORMATIONS