www.wmdolls.com

Just got friendzoned, an insert story

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just got friendzoned, an insert story

Post by Swecake »

So it's soon been a month since I got my WM 170H.

I didn't get her for sex really but more as a female substitute when you want a hug or something nice to look and I'm quite happy with that so far. Definately worth it and even though I don't really feel emotionally attached I treat her more as a person than an object for sure.

Here's the deal, last few days I've been tempted to try her out, more out of curiosity and for the sake of it than anything else.

To state the obvious, it's true 41 kilograms are a lot heavier when it's dead weight but after some work I found a good position.

I don't really know what I was doing wrong but I just technically couldn't do it.

I used quite a lot of lube and several times I thought I was getting it right but she eventually just spat me out :( . I have to say it kinda reminded me of the alien chest burst scene there at some point :lol:

I then tried to open up the canal really wide to place it in the right spot so to speak... very bad idea! After a few thrusts I thought I was hitting a wall and that my dick was gonna bend and refract.. I just don't know but maybe I got stuck in a vacuum plus a bad angle.

It was all just a mess and for me personally I kinda felt guilty during the whole process, hard to explain without drawing compariasons to sexual exploitation. Well after about an hour my friend lost interest and I gave up.

My doll has an insert which I powdered on the outside before installing. I also tested it beforehand and realized it was tighter than a virgin and I had to warm it to make it more elastic, which it was and all good to go I thought.

Is there something I missed? How do you guys with WM insert dolls get in there?

Anyway, I think my doll just friendzoned me and I'm pretty sure this is for the best for both of us.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Just got friendzoned, an insert story

Post by JunkGuy »

Well, if its too tight, you could try to turning it inside out a few times - that might loosen it up. Or try a different lube (petroleum jelly like Vaseline, instead of water based like Fleshlube.) The heat is a good idea.

My guess is though you're feeling odd since its a new experience to you. It took me a few days to get used to the differences in a doll, too. Their skin is colder, they don't move on their own, etc. Keeping her entire body warm under sheets, using the heating rod inside of her, proper use of lube and an appropriate 'angle of attack' would all make it easier. Don't feel ashamed for not getting every detail right the first time. I hope you don't give up on her.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

The first thing I'd check is that the insert is settled correctly:
  • I don't think powder is the best lubricant. I put my insert in a large plastic bag, then put mineral oil on the outside of the bag.
  • Take something like a broom handle and put it in the insert. This will help you push the insert all the way in and make sure it's straight.
Once you're ready to make another attempt, push down on her stomach to expel all the air from the insert. That should help with the resistance.

If it's still not feasible, my question is: "What is the diameter of the insert opening?" There are three different sizes (last I checked). Maybe you nee a larger one.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Using pillows i have read here in similar threads can help. I myself do not have sex with either of my dolls because i knew the real woman sex i have had could not be matched by any doll. So i intended not to have penetration in any form with my dolls before their purchase. I enjoy their beauty & play with them even more than i thought i would before purchase. Some dolls are better for intercourse than others i have read as well here in this forum. Search topics using forum search here. Hope you find a solution.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Powder on the outside (as Swecake said) is just fine. Its what I've always used. I tried Vaseline once and the insert both rotated and slid forward and back too easily. You need the insert to go into (and come out of) place easily, but stay where it is once there. Powder provides a good amount of smoothness, without taking away too much grip. (But if a baggie and mineral oil works for you though, by all means, go with what you like.)

When I said different lubricant, I meant what was being used on the inside of the insert. Where he's having the problems being pushed out.

Using slightly wet broomhandle end (or any dowel rod of about that thickness) to ensure the insert is fully pushed up in there might be a good idea though. Don't push so hard to puncture the end, but use it to help guide it in. You said you felt a wall, and perhaps the insert got bent up in there.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

@JunkGuy: It sounds like your doll has more room for an insert than mine does.

If the insert is a very tight fit, you need serious outside lubrication to get it installed correctly.

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

JunkGuy wrote:Well, if its too tight, you could try to turning it inside out a few times - that might loosen it up. Or try a different lube (petroleum jelly like Vaseline, instead of water based like Fleshlube.) The heat is a good idea.

My guess is though you're feeling odd since its a new experience to you. It took me a few days to get used to the differences in a doll, too. Their skin is colder, they don't move on their own, etc. Keeping her entire body warm under sheets, using the heating rod inside of her, proper use of lube and an appropriate 'angle of attack' would all make it easier. Don't feel ashamed for not getting every detail right the first time. I hope you don't give up on her.
I think I underestimated how tricky it would be and for some reason I thought it would be just as simple as a real penetration. I guess the insert itself plays a big part now after closer examine. It stays very evenly shaped all the way and I want to believe when it's installed it has very little place to expand anywhere, especially without warming the body as well.
Yeah I'm all good, nothing changed really as she fulfills her purpose without any sex, but maybe I'll give it a goanother time.
ZZZZ wrote:The first thing I'd check is that the insert is settled correctly:
  • I don't think powder is the best lubricant. I put my insert in a large plastic bag, then put mineral oil on the outside of the bag.
  • Take something like a broom handle and put it in the insert. This will help you push the insert all the way in and make sure it's straight.
Once you're ready to make another attempt, push down on her stomach to expel all the air from the insert. That should help with the resistance.

If it's still not feasible, my question is: "What is the diameter of the insert opening?" There are three different sizes (last I checked). Maybe you nee a larger one.
Push down the stomach sounds like a good idea, didn't think of that.

Yeah I think it calls for a slightly larger one if I want another shot, the diameter of the opening is about half an inch. When I tried the insert alone it was extremely tight, almost a bit painful and I guess I was a fool thinking warming it up for just a minute would make that much difference without stretching it or warm the body cavity first.
Boobman wrote:Using pillows i have read here in similar threads can help. I myself do not have sex with either of my dolls because i knew the real woman sex i have had could not be matched by any doll. So i intended not to have penetration in any form with my dolls before their purchase. I enjoy their beauty & play with them even more than i thought i would before purchase. Some dolls are better for intercourse than others i have read as well here in this forum. Search topics using forum search here. Hope you find a solution.
You mean to get a more straight entry? Well, I didn't expect it to be the same thing as with a real woman but was more curious on how it would be. I mean it often crossed my mind I could be missing out on something extraordinary that's just laying there, I recall some people here would prefer a doll over a woman based on sensation and I was tempted.

Yeah I'm with you on that I think, she looks great and I quickly formed a habit that once home from work I have a couple minutes of huging her and touching her hair. Works wonders for stress relief! :multi:

INFORMATIONS