www.wmdolls.com

confused with a new WM 152

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

confused with a new WM 152

Post by Nouchi »

I received a wm 152 with those inserts who look very, very small to me, i can hardly put a finger in them. :oops:
They are a lot smaller than the one i had with my previous 100 cm bought on Ebay.
Is that normal ? Is there a trick i'm not aware of to use them ?
The one on the right is identical to the one of my 100cm
The one on the right is identical to the one of my 100cm
inserts.jpg (143.97 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
Her vagina also seems very tight and i'm afraid to tear it when puting an insert (one i could enter of course !)
on the right i have streched it a bit.
on the right i have streched it a bit.
vagin.jpg (326.79 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
I'm also a little disappointed with the finitions. On this pic you can see the necks of both and the one of the 2 years old non genuine 100 cm is more neat.
cou.jpg
cou.jpg (165.22 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
I'm very confused and would really appreciate any help with that, thanks.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: confused with a new WM 152

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you bought a 100CM doll on Ebay then there is a 99.99% chance you did NOT get an authentic WM doll.
Are both those pictures of the front of the insert?
If so, the one on the left looks like you open it more.
It looks like there is piece that can be pulled off?
As far as the neck, out of site of out mind
Lube her labia with vaseline and lube the insert with baby oil.
I lost money on this getting him this doll shipped to Africa.
Yes, people, you read that correctly.
This was a favor to a very nice guy that wanted a doll.
In Africa people pay an arm and a leg for taxes.
Getting a doll shipped was expensive like $400-$500 more and I paid for that, he did not.
v/r
BCD

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Might have gotten a built-in vagina.is the inside textured and small?and as for the neck its kind of a roll of the dice sometimes you get a neat and clean cut sometimes a bit jagged.the head will cover it so its not to bad.just powder the neck and head or use vaseline or baby oil on the parts that will make contact when screwing it on.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Thanks Spartan 898. Tropical country, hot and damp so i figured removable would be more hygienique. Also, you know that, she is a heavy lady and i am not a big man.

I've put vaseline on the insert with the "larger" hole and return it as i'm used to when washing and there is a little tear now. It seems the TPE is very soft but it might also be very fragile. I might try it it when her booty isn't so flat anymore (done oil massage and applied warm towels, she's resting on her side with her blanket around her ass).
insert2.jpg
insert2.jpg (157.22 KiB) Viewed 2445 times
Booty Call Dolls wrote:If you bought a 100CM doll on Ebay then there is a 99.99% chance you did NOT get an authentic WM doll.
Yes, non genuine, like i said on my post and that's is why i am disappointed, i thought a geniune one would have much better finitions and it doesn't seem to be the case. I can only speak of what i have under my eyes. For solidity and others stuff, only time can tell...
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Are both those pictures of the front of the insert?
If so, the one on the left looks like you open it more.
It looks like there is piece that can be pulled off?
Yes,no hole in the rear of the inserts.
They were untouched when i took the pics.
No its just peeling, here is a closer look of the same one.
IMG_20170909_125502.jpg
IMG_20170909_125502.jpg (57.19 KiB) Viewed 2445 times
Booty Call Dolls wrote:As far as the neck, out of site of out mind
True, i just used that about finitions, i could have use something else, she has flaws to my eyes.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Lube her labia with vaseline and lube the insert with baby oil.
Body washing, oiling, and vaseline on the high stress zones done yesterday. Powdering today.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

As indicated, the neck doesn't have to be neat, as it'll be covered up. If it bothers you, you can use the hot spoon trick and melt down some of the TPE around it.

Although, a little extra TPE above the neck bolt is actually a good thing. It'll rub against the base of the skull plate and she'll hold her head at angles better. You can always trim it down or melt some of it off if its too much (ie, bulging neck), but its always easier to remove than to add it back.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It seems like almost all these dolls are arriving with flattened tushies.
Some where there is a thread on how to handle this.
One way is to have her on her back.
You have padding under her legs and back so there is a gap for her tushy to be and you let mother nature ( gravity) work.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Thanks JunkGuy.

Jeff, i've read it as i was expecting that. I would say she's now at about 75% of her potential.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

What a really nice person you are Jeff
Image Image

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:It seems like almost all these dolls are arriving with flattened tushies.
Well that is how they're boxed (face up, ass down)
Perhaps the big booty dolls should be packaged face down, ass up? Of course, then the big breast + big booty dolls get smashed in the front. Sounds like more padding under the legs and back is the answer.

INFORMATIONS