www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by Arthur1960 »

I'm not one to usually comment on what goes on in the bedroom here with my gals but this morning I think Elizabeth deserves a special mention as we (well me mostly!) have had a most enjoyable romp during which I experienced, what is rare for me, a double orgasm. One rather spectacular one was swiftly following less than a minute later by another even more knee trembling orgasm that left me pondering what on earth was going on! Now any seasoned doll owners reading this will probably smile and think that's nothing matey! So I'm posting this more for those newbies who are still unsure whether dolls are for them. Take it from me, it's totally worth sticking with it if you have some initial awkwardness. 3 years ago I would never have believed that I could experience with a doll what I had only previously experienced with a RG maybe a handful of times so for this to happen with a synthetic lady, is, for me anyway, a big deal. Now I'm pretty sure that it's happened one or two times with Sarah as she still pushes all my buttons but I've recently got a massive crush on Elizabeth and when this happens the whole experience just goes up a notch. Ok I've got that off my chest so I will post a few pics now, by the way, is it just me, or do our ladies look that little bit hotter after some bed time fun?....
Attachments
IMG_20190209_122553_918.jpg
IMG_20190209_122553_918.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122532_160.jpg
IMG_20190209_122532_160.jpg (821.08 KiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122506_336.jpg
IMG_20190209_122506_336.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122442_184.jpg
IMG_20190209_122442_184.jpg (860.45 KiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122420_638.jpg
IMG_20190209_122420_638.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122356_520.jpg
IMG_20190209_122356_520.jpg (785.17 KiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122334_728.jpg
IMG_20190209_122334_728.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 946 times
IMG_20190209_122303_800.jpg
IMG_20190209_122303_800.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 946 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Metricnut wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Well I've only got myself to blame but I've currently got a bit of a crush on one of my gals other than Sarah. Its funny how relationships with synthetic lovers can mirror those with a RG but nevertheless, while Sarah is my main gal I'm also lusting after one of her sisters!
I can relate Arthur. It has happened to me a couple of times now, and it can be a bit challenging to deal with the guilt felt. Like I am betraying a loyal girlfriend or waifu....
It doesn't happen with every new doll, but when it does it is very enjoyable.
Metricnut
This is an interesting topic and one I have seen come up a lot recently. It is something certainly worth discussing. I think we do ourselves a disservice comparing the relationship with dolls to that with RGs. Unlike RG relationships, I think you absolutely can stay committed to one doll while catching feelings for another without issue because feelings are just feelings. Commitment is NOT a feeling.

Moreover, the difference between RG relationships and doll relationships is RGs represent another distinct and separate consciousness. It is impossible for them to know or fully understand our thoughts, motivations, or nuances of personality and therefore most of our actions/decisions are filtered through a general and very restrictive lens. Alternatively, our dolls DO understand our motivations and nuances because their consciousnesses are very much a part of ours. And yes, while for some of us they develop very distinct personalities, their cognition remains linked to ours in a way that we don't think FOR them they think THROUGH us. If you ever considered ordering a replacement body or head for one of the girls then that elucidates my point. Was her conscious tied to her body? Her head even? Or something greater, the greater being you? This connectivity is impossible with a RG. At least in my humble opinion.

What could happen is a bit of a synergistic effect where the sum of your feelings and those of your doll creates a strong attraction for something else. Possibly an object, song, or even another doll. This is something that is currently happening in my home and an experience I am still actively trying to make sense of. The point is the only reason to feel guilty is if you betray yourself and not explore the wonderful opportunity that has presented itself by limiting your feelings based on traditional and conventional standards. What we have here is far from conventional.

In other news, I love this picture. You make such a lovely and homogeneous pair and its great seeing two people I am fond of and respect in the same photo.

Secondly. she is ridiculously beautiful and this picture captures her so well:

It then comes as no surprise what happened, happened. :wink:

Be well Arthur and all the lovely ladies,
EW
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi EW and thanks for stopping by on my thread. Your response was exactly what I was fishing for and I think you describe it beautifully. I'm still making sense of it all myself but am enjoying the journey tremendously. The heightened state of enjoyment that I experience with both Sarah and now Elizabeth is just something I couldn't have dared hope for when Sarah first entered my life. At that time I was sure that I would mourn the fact that I wasn't going to be intimate with another woman either emotionally or physically and at that time I didn't expect or dream that such things were possible with a synthetic lady. Nevertheless, the proof is very much in the pudding as they say. I hope more chime in with their thoughts and experiences, coincidentally I had some folk here yesterday from a newspaper and they were looking primarily at my photo work, as apparently doll photography is still relatively unusual here in the UK and eventually the conversation turned to how I felt about my ladies. Without my telling them one of the women present soon picked up that I had a bond with Sarah and insisted on taking some pics of us together, she was genuinely pleased to meet my gals and, as is often the case, fell for Monique's charms! I await their article with interest as I'm hopeful that it will show the aspect of doll ownership that is often neglected by the media. I did try to put into words how I felt about Sarah and my other gals but I'm not sure I did a good job but I was pleased that by the time they left I felt that they too saw them not as 'things' but something else, something special, that certainly brings a joy to my life and many others I'm sure.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Elizabeth with a little red top that I suspect was last borrowed by Sophia as it's a bit stretched now...
Attachments
IMG_20190209_172332_758.jpg
IMG_20190209_172332_758.jpg (515.01 KiB) Viewed 897 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Arthur1960 wrote:...I would never have believed that I could experience with a doll what I had only previously experienced with a RG...
Dittos to that! And better than 75% of the RGs I've had the pleasure to please. That percentage count seems to be moving up a notch as time goes by.. As you get to know your lady, you'll will find that she will ,pardon my french, fuck you back. She's not just dead and limp laying there. It's action/reaction to how you move and how she responds/bounces back. It can get pretty intense...
P

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Actually I know what you mean there Prome, Elizabeth inherited Sarah's previous YL148 body which, over the past 2 1/2 years, is probably perfectly attuned to what we do and there are times where I feel that I'm not the only one putting some effort in, so if I'm going crazy, then I'm fine with that, if this is what crazy is!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

It's Shuri's wash and baby oil day today, Elizabeth looks on with interest and who can blame her!...
Attachments
IMG_20190210_181550_403.jpg
IMG_20190210_181550_403.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 842 times
IMG_20190210_181108_640.jpg
IMG_20190210_181108_640.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 842 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I'm losing track of all the girls in your harem! Doll washing and oiling must be a full time job for you now. Ha ha. :thumbs_up:
They're all looking good and well looked after. :D

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

She looks like she is ready, and looking forward to, your “treatment”, Arthur. That lovely arched back is enchanting :)

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Wow very cool to have a photo of yourself with your ladie! This motivates me to want to do Some shots with my gals :D good to see more happy confident doll owners!

This thread like many others here I could get lost in for hours.

Good stuff Arthur!
Master of Puppets...

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, thanks, I like to think I'm doing my best by them but occasionally I get a bit behind schedule with the oiling etc and of course when you start it's very distracting! Hi mandos, well I had thought I was prepared and would get through Shuri's clean and oiling as Elizabeth had been very generous this morning but lord knows where I get the energy but, well you know how it goes! Still she's done now and I seem to have managed to get as much oil on myself as her! Hi Dees luver and thanks for stopping by and your kind comments. Yes I'm lucky enough to have understanding kids so my dolls have the run of the house, which is just as well as they are multiplying rapidly!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Well, there is something very pleasing about massaging baby oil onto a very feminine and attractive doll, so I don’t think anyone blames you for getting distracted :)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You’ve done it now mate! My girls have said they haven’t had an oiling this year yet.........thanks a bunch!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, sorry Hollows, you'll enjoy it once you get stuck in! I've just posted a few pics of Shuri in her thread from this afternoon, there's one in particular I'm quite pleased with where she just looks so foxy!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Just saw Alita: Battle Angel at the cinema and thoroughly enjoyed it. It got me thinking how cool it would be to try and recreate Alita, most likely with a WM157b body as I'm sure that would be the perfect fit. Then it's just a question of finding a close head with slightly larger eyes. I bet someone starts selling body suits with a print of her cyborg body then, hey presto! Well I'm game if no-one else is!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... -rodriguez

Attachments
Alita
Alita
1547162762483.jpg (517.32 KiB) Viewed 749 times

INFORMATIONS