www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Daredolly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by Daredolly »

Please give your girls some balloons for playing..
i would like to see how cute they are.. :-)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks SL, glad you liked it! We had fun doing it and I had a lot more input, which was nice, in fact I would have liked a bit more time as 7 mins is a bit short but even that was from a whole days work! Athena is back and posed for a few pics last night which are on her thread. Here's the link again for anyone wishing to see our latest little video made by Barcroft Media:

https://youtu.be/1BffoLNa6AM

Attachments
IMG_20190516_085624_510.jpg
IMG_20190516_085624_510.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 800 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks SL, glad you liked it! We had fun doing it and I had a lot more input, which was nice, in fact I would have liked a bit more time as 7 mins is a bit short but even that was from a whole days work! Here's the link again for anyone wishing to see our latest little video made by Barcroft Media:

Another good video Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
The comments people have added on YouTube are mostly positive too.

I even noticed that Star Trek composite image that I did a couple of weeks back got a brief flash on screen at the 6min 35sec mark.
That made my day, glad you liked it! :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks djcdoll, yes the photos were flashed up on screen rather quickly but I did give them that composite to use so glad they included it. I did credit you on the previous page last night. I try not to look at the comments but was pleasantly surprised to see a good number of positive ones plus the 'likes' far outweigh the thumbs down. My phone is already pinging away this morning with lots of dodgy FB friend requests, some will be other journalist, I've since learned to ignore them so today might be a good day to get out on the river!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks djcdoll, yes the photos were flashed up on screen rather quickly but I did give them that composite to use so glad they included it. I did credit you on the previous page last night. I try not to look at the comments but was pleasantly surprised to see a good number of positive ones plus the 'likes' far outweigh the thumbs down. My phone is already pinging away this morning with lots of dodgy FB friend requests, some will be other journalist, I've since learned to ignore them so today might be a good day to get out on the river!
No problem Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Considering that composite was done rather quickly I think it come out quite well.

I've got some ideas for future photosets with Tiffany using composites, so I've bought one of those "Green Screens" that they use in Hollywood movies.
It's just a big green sheet bought off Amazon cheaply so worth it for giving it a go. I might have a play around with it over the weekend if I get chance.

I quite like the idea of some kind of Bladerunner, neon lights, rainy, moody, cityscape, etc...
I've already been searching for suitable background images and now I've got to find suitable clothes or costumes for Tiffany. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh that sounds like an excellent idea djcdoll. Someone recently suggested to me that Magda might be a good fit to dress like Joi from Bladerunner 2049 so I will rewatch the movie and see what I can do. Maybe you could use an image of her if you find a suitable background image, to have one of my gals and Tiffany in the same image would be rather awesome!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh that sounds like an excellent idea djcdoll. Someone recently suggested to me that Magda might be a good fit to dress like Joi from Bladerunner 2049 so I will rewatch the movie and see what I can do. Maybe you could use an image of her if you find a suitable background image, to have one of my gals and Tiffany in the same image would be rather awesome!
I've re-watched Bladerunner 2049 a couple of times recently (I'm a big Bladerunner fan) so yes Joi is a possibility.
Some of your dolls may be better as Joi - maybe a good idea there for a "Model Shots" contribution, several scenes in the movie featuring Joi could be contenders?

Alottahope has done a lot of really good composites over in his thread in "Eye Candy".
He did some fabulous composites of his doll Sammy doing some window shopping, outstanding stuff.
He's the expert in doing these! :D

Also TomEric did a couple of excellent composites of his girl Sina, where he combined two separate images into one to make it looks like Sina had a twin.
Those were really well done too. :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes I've seen those pics you mentioned, I'm not sure that Sammy didn't actually just come alive and go window shopping as that particular shot was incredible, right down to her reflection in the glass! And the first twin Sina pics I saw I was convinced that Tom Eric had got himself another 155DD!

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks SL, glad you liked it! We had fun doing it and I had a lot more input, which was nice, in fact I would have liked a bit more time as 7 mins is a bit short but even that was from a whole days work! Athena is back and posed for a few pics last night which are on her thread. Here's the link again for anyone wishing to see our latest little video made by Barcroft Media:

Saw it! It's wonderful Arthur, you become more and more popular! :wink: It's a bit like you're a ambassador for our ladies :).

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks djcdoll, yes the photos were flashed up on screen rather quickly but I did give them that composite to use so glad they included it. I did credit you on the previous page last night. I try not to look at the comments but was pleasantly surprised to see a good number of positive ones plus the 'likes' far outweigh the thumbs down. My phone is already pinging away this morning with lots of dodgy FB friend requests, some will be other journalist, I've since learned to ignore them so today might be a good day to get out on the river!
Considering that composite was done rather quickly I think it come out quite well.

I've got some ideas for future photosets with Tiffany using composites, so I've bought one of those "Green Screens" that they use in Hollywood movies.
It's just a big green sheet bought off Amazon cheaply so worth it for giving it a go. I might have a play around with it over the weekend if I get chance.

I quite like the idea of some kind of Bladerunner, neon lights, rainy, moody, cityscape, etc...
I've already been searching for suitable background images and now I've got to find suitable clothes or costumes for Tiffany. :D
Just a quick note...green screen is not as effective as using a plain grey background for static images. More work than is necessary as the screen can bleed into your foreground object. I know you have already bought it now...but for future ref :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey, thanks TomEric, high praise indeed! I was pleased with this latest effort as I felt I had a bit more control of the content.

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Sounds good :thumbs_up:
Keep it up! Especially your lovely make-up work, which i really like!

:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Maviarab wrote:
djcdoll wrote:

Just a quick note...green screen is not as effective as using a plain grey background for static images. More work than is necessary as the screen can bleed into your foreground object. I know you have already bought it now...but for future ref :)
Ok thanks Maviarab. :thumbs_up:
I'll give it a quick test and if it's no good I'll not bother with it.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Hey Arthur, I just found the documentary on Youtube, and am about to watch it. Of course, I got distracted by the comments. There are some complimentary things being said about your make up skills, which are well deserved.

I still don't understand how people can't believe somebody can collect the dolls without using them sexually.

That just shows me where most people's minds are, they really can't appreciate a beautifully sculpted doll without their own motivations showing.

But seriously, the amount of people talking about your skills at makeup and styling makes me wonder if you missed your real calling ... Jason Wu, the fashion designer, started his career working for a doll company!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Agalmatoreveur and thanks for your kind comments, yes I noticed that a lot of women particularly were commenting positively about my gals makeup and clothing etc. Hope you enjoyed the video. I just found a few pics taken on the day of filming that are now showing up on various media web sites as Barcroft seem to have sold the piece on to a few mainstream outlets but the full video is on their FB channel and YouTube.
Attachments
13565784-7035875-image-a-2_1557998344771.jpg
13565784-7035875-image-a-2_1557998344771.jpg (75.39 KiB) Viewed 677 times
13566176-7035875-image-a-11_1557998512324.jpg
13566176-7035875-image-a-11_1557998512324.jpg (126.25 KiB) Viewed 677 times
13565804-7035875-image-a-1_1557998312717.jpg
13565804-7035875-image-a-1_1557998312717.jpg (81.38 KiB) Viewed 677 times

INFORMATIONS