www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi terabyte, yes she got her name last week, Celeste Elise, which really seems to suit her. She's been hogging the camera over the weekend so I will be posting more pics on her thread.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi terabyte, yes she got her name last week, Celeste Elise, which really seems to suit her. She's been hogging the camera over the weekend so I will be posting more pics on her thread.
Very nice!! The ladies love the camera, looking forward to see pics of her on her thread when you make it! (didn't see it in your sig).

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yeah I can't add her name, or Helena's into my signature as there is a 7 item limit, I did start one a few days ago so a quick search will find her as there are not too many Celeste's!

Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=108130

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

You have some very lovely ladies my friend! :D :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks deerman, yes I do feel blessed!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Arthur1960 wrote:Yeah I can't add her name, or Helena's into my signature as there is a 7 item limit, I did start one a few days ago so a quick search will find her as there are not too many Celeste's!

Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=108130
Thanks Arthur, headed and subscribing to that thread.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

This is a pic of Bianca who has been with us for a few weeks now. At some point she will get her own thread but for now this is a shot I was experimenting with by having her framed by the sun filled bedroom window then used a gold reflector to just light her face a little, she's a pretty gal and I do like the gold light on her face...
Attachments
Bianca
Bianca
2018-11-14_01-26-39.jpg (442.19 KiB) Viewed 1394 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:This is a pic of Bianca who has been with us for a few weeks now. At some point she will get her own thread but for now this is a shot I was experimenting with by having her framed by the sun filled bedroom window then used a gold reflector to just light her face a little, she's a pretty gal and I do like the gold light on her face...
I've lost track of all the girls you now have! Is this girl number 8 or number 9? :lol:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, I'm not sure myself, ok let's have a head count, we have, in order of arrival: Sarah, Sophia, Athena, Monique, Keiko, Shuri Uhura, Astrid, Helena, Diana, Bianca, Celeste Elise, not forgetting our rescue gal who is waiting to be named once her repairs are done. Also there are 2 brand new ladies waiting in the wings so stay tuned! I hope I didn't forget anyone!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

My sultry beauty, Bianca, relaxing on the bed earlier today...
Attachments
IMG_20181114_170609_895.jpg
IMG_20181114_170609_895.jpg (360.18 KiB) Viewed 1377 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, I'm not sure myself, ok let's have a head count, we have, in order of arrival: Sarah, Sophia, Athena, Monique, Keiko, Shuri Uhura, Astrid, Helena, Diana, Bianca, Celeste Elise, not forgetting our rescue gal who is waiting to be named once her repairs are done. Also there are 2 brand new ladies waiting in the wings so stay tuned! I hope I didn't forget anyone!
Good grief!!! I'm amazed. Ha ha :thumbs_up:
So I make that 12 currently, soon to be 14 girls! That must be a record for a TDF member. :?:
Definitely enough for your own football team AND with subs! :lol:
:glou:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Reading the thread title I always felt remembered of the Arthurian legend and his round table. So... the current 12 would be quite fitting.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

In truth, djcdoll, not all of those gal currently have their own body, I had the option to get a few extra heads this year so at the moment I think it's a total of 10 bodies, I'm not a fan of my gals spending much time bodyless, irrational but nevertheless I do feel a bit guilty once they have taken on a life of their own so I can see me getting a couple more bods in due course, another OR156 and WM157b would be my ideal as they are both good weights and great bods, from a photographic point of view, the WM157b is close to perfection but I have to say that despite the 'fantasy' shape of the WM155DD, Sarah, in her current incarnation, has given me some of my most favourite photos that I've taken in the past 2 years. I'm sure you find it with Tiffany, the 155DD weight is well within what I see as the sweet spot (around 28kg) so is easy to move about and pose and in certain positions and angles you can get some incredibly sexy shots. I've been able to get Sarah into poses and positions I haven't with my other gals and her back flexes about as far as any doll so I'm enjoying working with Sarah a lot right now!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Bianca looks fine as hell! Love how her lips look too real shiny!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

'Why thank you! I've been told that they are nice to kiss too!'
Attachments
IMG_20181114_185617_010.jpg
IMG_20181114_185617_010.jpg (204.69 KiB) Viewed 1346 times

INFORMATIONS