www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by djcdoll »

I've just watched your TV documentary Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think it was very good indeed. It was sympathetic to doll owners for a change and didn't pursue the negative stereotypes you normally get in the media.
Well done for being a pioneer. I don't think too many doll owners would do what you've done.

It's nice to see that your daughter can see your dolls from your perspective, even if she's not 100% happy with them. :D
I think it may take a while for your other family members to accept your dolls, if at all.

It was interesting when you were showing your daughter your new girl Astrid that the first thing she wanted to do was touch her, squeeze her nose and boobs! :lol:
The general public seems to be curious about dolls, maybe because they're new to them and they don't normally see them around or have access to them.
I'm sure that Panther68 and other's who take their dolls into the real World, can relate to this.

The shots of you out kayaking were lovely too. It was a good job the TV crew were with you filming when the UK weather was great.

So well done for your pioneering work. :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks djcdoll, it was a fun 3 days and an interesting insight for me into how such things are made. Yes I agree that it managed to focus on the positive aspects of doll ownership and even when they were at that doll brothel in Germany, although I do find that concept a bit odd myself it was still done very well and balanced. Personally I think it would be nice if there were places you could go to actually see the dolls in the flesh so you can gauge things like weight and movement etc but not necessarily have a quick bonk! Still I can't really see what harm such places would do, I did like the comment from the lady that cleaned them afterwards when she said she would rather clean the dolls then work cleaning dishes in a restaurant! Having worked as a kitchen washer upper myself as a teenager I have to agree with her there! I was proud of my daughter as she came across as very confident and was also very honest about how she felt and how her feelings about it all have evolved to the point where now she likes most of my dolls and even has a favourite (Monique). It was also interesting for me to see myself both kayaking and doing my photographer bit as you obviously don't normally see yourself like that. I would say that their camera added several lbs to me and for some reason made my hair look grey, in reality I'm quite slim and have a full head of dark brown hair! (Well at least that's what my brain still thinks!).

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks djcdoll, it was a fun 3 days and an interesting insight for me into how such things are made. Yes I agree that it managed to focus on the positive aspects of doll ownership and even when they were at that doll brothel in Germany, although I do find that concept a bit odd myself it was still done very well and balanced. Personally I think it would be nice if there were places you could go to actually see the dolls in the flesh so you can gauge things like weight and movement etc but not necessarily have a quick bonk! Still I can't really see what harm such places would do, I did like the comment from the lady that cleaned them afterwards when she said she would rather clean the dolls then work cleaning dishes in a restaurant! Having worked as a kitchen washer upper myself as a teenager I have to agree with her there! I was proud of my daughter as she came across as very confident and was also very honest about how she felt and how her feelings about it all have evolved to the point where now she likes most of my dolls and even has a favourite (Monique). It was also interesting for me to see myself both kayaking and doing my photographer bit as you obviously don't normally see yourself like that. I would say that their camera added several lbs to me and for some reason made my hair look grey, in reality I'm quite slim and have a full head of dark brown hair! (Well at least that's what my brain still thinks!).
I think you can be very proud of your daughter. She came across as lovely, kind, well adjusted young woman. :thumbs_up:

I agree with you on the doll brothel. That seems to be a very niche market. Not my cup of tea! :lol:

I also agree about the lack of places where you can go and actually see and maybe touch a sex doll.
When I was thinking about buying my Tiffany I was tempted to go drive to one of the UK dealers and see the TPE dolls beforehand.
There isn't a dealer close by to my location so I didn't bother in the end.
It's even worse for those who would like to by one of the expensive RealDolls from the US. There isn't even a RealDoll dealer in the UK anymore, I think the nearest one is in France.
So if you wanted to buy a RealDoll you'd have to risk paying over £10K for something you've only seen in photos or videos.
At least the TPE dolls are cheaper so they're less of a financial risk.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Hi Dean,

I find it very brave that you dare to go public with your doll, And what you say is quite right the faster we make the step, the sooner the society will accept it. :thumbs_up:
I can not wait for my Timea to walk through our village and do fun things in the open air.
I do not have this bravery at the moment but maybe in a while.
I am not ashamed of it, but I am not social in dealing with people on the street.

What you say at the last in the series I also share with you, The artificial intligence will be the cherry on the cake then for the feeling our doll is ready.
I am in that respect many years younger than you but I hope you can experience it too, I myself will experience that though it will take a long time before the technology is ready to work smoothly.
But as always with technology that can suddenly go very quickly. Let us hope for the best. :D :thumbs_up:

Let's talk about the doll-brothel theme, for new people who do not yet know what they can expect from a realdoll, they can try that out without incurring expensive costs.
After all, it has not been set aside for everyone.
But to do that in the longer term always spend € 80 for an hour, then I would find a waste of money, then you better start saving immediately than that money will automatically go back over time and you have her for yourself of course.
But as said, a perfect way to try before you make a purchase.

Well Done this documentery. :thumbs_up: 8)
Thanks to everybody has worked on it. :thumbs_up: :)

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :D

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I watched it twice. Impressive how fast 30 minutes of an interesting report pass by.

The way I see it, the report is non-judgmental.
Mostly some neutral information about dolls.
  • Who sells them?
  • How many dolls will be sold? Really? The mentioned German vendor sells 2000 dolls per year?
  • The existence of doll brothels (Dortmund, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, Turin, Moscow).
  • Upcoming AI dolls with facial impressions.
  • And one doll owner as an example.
I like the way you and they presented doll ownership.
A normal houshold, all dolls dressed in every day clothes and beautiful, non sexual pictures on the walls. Nearly nothing about sex, this was only mentioned once.
Showing you kayaking adds normality. And as djcdoll said "It's nice to see that your daughter can see your dolls from your perspective, even if she's not 100% happy with them." :thumbs_up:

I like what you said when you were kayaking:
"I don't feel the need to be with other people. I'm comfortable alone."
Oh yeah, I hate places with lots of people and I like any place I can be alone. Most of the time anyway.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, thanks Tsall, yes I did make it clear early in our discussions before filming started that for the purposes of the documentary I didn't want to focus on the sexual aspects of doll ownership, after all there's plenty of that in the media already. In fact that scene when we are in the bedroom and the voice over says that I'm intimate with Sarah, was something I discussed a few weeks later but was added in while I was sitting in the bed with Sarah, when, in fact, I had just been struggling to get her into a cardigan while it was 30c so we were all very hot and sticky. The journalist in charge pressed me a few times about the sexual side of things but when I did tell her that Sarah was my 'partner' in that regard, I think she already had guessed that. In the last scene where I am watching Humans on TV (spoiler alert) my favourite character was killed in the last episode of the series and it was such a surprise that I actually got a bit upset and shed a tear while they were filming so I quickly got up saying I was getting something from the kitchen and I was convinced they were going to included that in the documentary but they didn't!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

That was Well worth watching! :thumbs_up:
Totally impressive. I watched the sub title version.
I was wondering...How did they find you to do this if you never went in public before?
Oh and now you will have all sorts of real women knocking at your door to have a go with the movie-star! :wink: :mrgreen:
cheers!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Fix, thanks! well Claudia, the lead journalist, first contacted me via pm on tdf I think and then we communicated via email. As I recall she said that she had seen my photos on tdf and later on Flickr and it was one particular shot that got her thinking that I might be right for what she wanted to do and that was the one with me and all my gals in my garden that I took earlier this year. In fact she had wanted to create a similar shot when they were filming but it was just too sunny for their camera so in the end we did it on the patio where there was a bit of shade which is why all the gals look a bit cramped! Well, sadly I've not had any RG's banging on the door today but the show was only aired on live TV this evening so maybe tomorrow!

Just located that pic, it was this one...
Attachments
The gals and me in the garden, May 2018
The gals and me in the garden, May 2018
2018-05-15_04-37-41.jpg (888.84 KiB) Viewed 1977 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've found a great way to give your gal a boost and I don't mean just by telling her she's beautiful! I've got Keiko a pair of these platform canvas shoes off eBay and they take her height up another 2 1/2" so now she can look Shuri in the eye!...
Attachments
2018-09-06_02-52-29.jpg
2018-09-06_02-52-29.jpg (549.51 KiB) Viewed 1945 times
2018-09-06_02-52-34.jpg
2018-09-06_02-52-34.jpg (463.36 KiB) Viewed 1945 times
2018-09-06_02-51-02.jpg
2018-09-06_02-51-02.jpg (583.96 KiB) Viewed 1945 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Late to the party, and foolishly saw the tv program without subtitles (I’ll watch it again with subs tonight), but I gotta hand it to you - you are brave on so many levels, a pioneer. Great job giving the general public an insight into our world, without getting anywhere close to the usual creepy feeling you get when seeing shows like that. I think many of us can relate to a lot of the stuff you showed us, I know I can (hilarious how you always have to move her hair out of the way, I do that all the time too).

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi mandos and thanks, that's high praise indeed coming from someone like you with such an influence on the whole doll community! I doubt I would have got involved if I hadn't felt that it was going to be a balanced piece and it helped that my daughter is currently doing a journalism degree at university so her input and support was very welcome. It was funny in a way as Claudia the lead journalist was very discreet and respectful but I knew she wanted to know a little more about the bed room side of things, not to put it right at the beginning but to include as part of the whole doll thing. So in the end I did explain about Sarah but that was after we had finished filming. I think that if I hadn't had to consider the fact that my kids could see it then I probably would have gone into more detail as I actually think that needs to happen as part of reducing the stigma but I think things are maybe moving that way, slowly but surely! At the end of the day it was a fun experience, the film crew were friendly and I'm pretty happy with what they did.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Arthur1960, where do I start!!! Major props for stepping in front of the camera and giving a glimpse into your life and the doll world. Very nice place you have, I love the way the dolls are setup, it's one thing to see it through the photos in your thread and another to actually see live footage. Your outside shoot reminded me of one of the times I took Aylen out, in my zone getting photos, passerby's looking and wondering, lol. Those kayaking aerials look great (drone?) and that looks like a fun activity. I enjoyed the whole video, very informative.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks terabyte, yes it was a fun experience, especially the location shoot down at Pin Mill. The guy interviewed there was convinced that Athena was real and got worried when she didn't respond when he asked if she was ok in the car, it was a very hot day and I guess he thought she might be a bit dehydrated! You see me walking over and he is saying "is she alright in there"? His face when I explained that she wasn't a RG was priceless! The kayaking bits were also fun and yes the crew had an expensive looking drone that buzzed over head. I thought the camera work was spot on, he even managed to catch a heron taking off as we were going past, the crew followed along in a dinghy. Glad you liked it!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

While I was getting Helena dressed this afternoon she was watching our documentary on you tube and wanted to know why everyone but her was in it! I explained that while we were filming she was probably just leaving China!...
Attachments
2018-09-19_03-29-43.jpg
2018-09-19_03-29-43.jpg (630.63 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
2018-09-19_03-29-39.jpg
2018-09-19_03-29-39.jpg (484.37 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
2018-09-19_03-29-29.jpg
2018-09-19_03-29-29.jpg (521.41 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
2018-09-19_03-29-21.jpg
2018-09-19_03-29-21.jpg (496.21 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
2018-09-19_03-29-11.jpg
2018-09-19_03-29-11.jpg (581.96 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
2018-09-19_03-29-08.jpg
2018-09-19_03-29-08.jpg (588.65 KiB) Viewed 1718 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:While I was getting Helena dressed this afternoon she was watching our documentary on you tube and wanted to know why everyone but her was in it! I explained that while we were filming she was probably just leaving China!...
Nice to see Helena hanging around and watching TV in her undies! She looks good too. That curly wig really suits her. :thumbs_up:
Every time I see Helena I keep singing ABBA songs to myself! :lol:

INFORMATIONS