www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi CWDave, thanks, that last comment made me laugh as I haven't quite developed a Schwarzenegger look just yet although my biceps have had a good work out these past few days. Those pics above were taken at Pin Mill in Chelmondiston in Suffolk which is a very popular location so the nearby pub, The Butt and Oyster, was heaving with customers and I did get a few looks and also a few more curious folk come over to chat. After I put Athena back in the car one guy strolled over to her open window and asked her if she was ok and when she didn't answer was worried in case she was too hot! It was a wonderful moment and his look was priceless when I explained that she wasn't actually a real person! This was my first attempt at a location photoshoot and I soon discovered how hard it can be to manipulate the legs when you haven't got a handy bed to do it on! Next time I will pack a decent blanket and lay her on that first, aside from that little niggle we had great fun!
Attachments
Athena at Pin Mill
Athena at Pin Mill
2018-07-06_05-40-28.jpg (888.73 KiB) Viewed 1641 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

My gals forming an orderly queue waiting for their cleaning and baby oil massage!
Attachments
2018-07-05_10-29-25.jpg
2018-07-05_10-29-25.jpg (745.92 KiB) Viewed 1639 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Well Arthur what can i say ! I am proud of you taking Athena out on location, its a daunting task and i still get the nerves everytime though not as much as i used to do.

She looks fabulous and yes these ladies do look after our health in more ways than one ! :mrgreen:

Much respect and for letting the film crew in as well. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sam... 8)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Great photos Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
It looks like your first road trip was a great success and also a good learning experience for future excursions.
That last one with Athena at Pin Mill is a lovely photo. It looks like she's "people watching" while she waits for you to nip over to the pub and get a couple of drinks in.
I'm eagerly looking forward to the next road trip. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks Samurai, that means a lot coming from you. Yesterdays experience gave me a renewed respect for the pictures you have created. On my first stop I did struggle a bit with getting the legs set right but I knew I was picking a difficult spot, just a tiny layby without much room but I really wanted to get the bridge in the background. I will have to check out the other side of the river as it may offer some easier locations. Also I will have to invest in one of those transit wheelchairs which would make life an awful lot easier!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks djcdoll, I think I was lucky that my first trip out was such a positive one, if it had gone wrong in some way it may well have put me off but as it happens it went better then I expected. I had to ask permission from a boat yard to park on their land so I could take my pictures and they were very obliging, describing Athena as the perfect girlfriend! Saying that the guys that did come over were more interested in my Rover SD1 I think!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Arthur1960 wrote:My gals forming an orderly queue waiting for their cleaning and baby oil massage!
now that.. looks like a whole lotta fun! :D but a whole lotta work too!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Zippy81, yeah it's fun but I think I may need to employ a little help now!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Always a pleasure to see more of Athena. I love this doll.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

blindwebster wrote:Image

Always a pleasure to see more of Athena. I love this doll.
Both Athena and myself thank you for your kind comment. I think she has a taste for adventure after her trip out into the wider world!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

I'm sorry but i have to comment again because i think this lady is absolutelystunning and so beautifully dressed, I am thinking a bikini on the beach for next outing :whistle:

Sam.. 8)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks Sam, I will pass on your kind words to Athena. Yes a bikini shoot will certainly be forthcoming, I have a couple of bikini's I haven't tried on her yet, I do like the outfit she has on as it fits so well and I love that soft cheese cloth material.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

My vote is for a bikini shoot soon! :thumbs_up:
Where you live I think you may be close to the sea or a beach?
May be worth a trip if you go very early in the morning?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes djcdoll, I'm just 10 miles from Felixstowe so I will definitely do that, I may wait for my friend to come back from holiday in a couple of weeks as she's keen to be involved and it's going to be easier with 2!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Arthur1960 wrote:My gals forming an orderly queue waiting for their cleaning and baby oil massage
Thank you for bringing all your ladies to the garden to take this beautiful photo!
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

INFORMATIONS