www.wmdolls.com

GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

Hello, everyone.

Since April of this year when I bought my beautiful doll, Annie, I have been keeping a blog on two sites, Fetlife and SuicideGirls. I usually post the same pics and write-ups on both sites and I would love to share my journal on this site as well. Annie is a WM163C, #46. The story of how I got her is in my introduction at this link: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=100832. I will start this blog by summing up the last two I've written on the other sites. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Annie has been hanging out with me in the den for the past couple days. She was in bed for a long while and got plenty of rest, but now she is very happy to be up and about. I am happy about this as well. 8) Lately, she has been wearing a bobbed redhead wig that I bought for a girlfriend many years ago for a Halloween costume. I found it while unpacking some boxes that have been in storage for years. I washed it really good and decided to give it to her. I think she likes it. Yesterday I came home and caught her on the sofa reading a mag I picked up quite a few years ago in Sasebo, Japan. She is reading the same article where I first read about life-like dolls. At that time, I never thought I would end up owning one. Now, I am very happy and proud to say that I own one. She is amazing. She is my baby. 8)

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

Long White Cotton Nightgown

There is something about a plain, old fashion nightgown that is historically beautiful and brings me back to childhood. I would spend the evening at a friend’s house, and his slender young mother in her early 30’s would come out in her long nightgown to watch tv or make us a snack. It is straightforward, and still very sexy. I do not mind tiny, colorful silk teddies and lingerie. They are amazing and reveal almost everything a man can indulge in, covering only the naughty parts. But a long cotton nightgown covers everything, making the mind run wild, thinking about what’s underneath. I love watching western movies, where the rancher would come home from a hard days work, and his lady would be getting ready for bed in her long white nightgown. I used to imagine how sexy it may have been, lifting the bottom of the nightie up to her waist, revealing her slender legs and her... other lady-parts. Now, I can do this with my Annie. When I wake up, she is what I love to see first thing in the morning. Still sleeping, and looking beautiful.

My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Cold beer in the wilderness

After a good cleaning and powdering, my beautiful love-doll, Annie, is now dressed up and sitting with me at the dining table. I am indulging in a cold beer and a great view of the North Virginia wilderness. Annie is just holding her beer cause, she doesn't drink. lol. She is quite the view herself. Very happy with her new outfit. I even did her braids, which I learned to do many years ago from a Native American gal. Laura was her name. :) I have enjoyed doll-time, today. Both of us needed this. We have been sleeping a little too much.

Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes. 8)

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

GooseLooney
Nice to meet you
In 2005, I was in Japan
I am Japanese.
Your Avatar's Annie's white hair is cute!
I also like white hair.
Attachments
117.jpg
117.jpg (340.2 KiB) Viewed 18948 times

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:GooseLooney
Nice to meet you
In 2005, I was in Japan
I am Japanese.
Your Avatar's Annie's white hair is cute!
I also like white hair.

Ah, thank you very much, ryuu2368ryuu. I saw a picture of a gal online with that wig. I thought it would look great on my beautiful Annie. Later I found out she was dressed as the character, YoRHa No.2 Type B.
Your gal looks wonderful as well! What is her name?

Goose

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Goose
Thank you
I saw the movie <top gun> many times.
Ah, thank you very much, ryuu2368ryuu. I saw a picture of a gal online with that wig. I thought it would look great on my beautiful Annie. Later I found out she was dressed as the character, YoRHa No.2 Type B.
Your gal looks wonderful as well! What is her name?
I did not know YoRHa No. 2 Type B.Now I understand.
I do not know the name of the photo girlfriend.
Perhaps I think that it is head number # 117.
The next picture is different head in the same body, but she also does not know the number.
She also matches white hair and silver hair.
Attachments
li1.jpg
li1.jpg (355.37 KiB) Viewed 18786 times

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

A close up I took a couple weeks ago that I forgot to post. So simple and beautiful. I usually don't post close-ups of her with her eyes exposed like this, but she looked too cute and expressive.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

A very productive weekend. Errands ran, organization done, and I spend almost all of the day cleaning Annie. After a good powder, she is looking bright and pale white the way I like her; almost as good as new. Today she wanted to wear her long red wig, no pigtails or braids. A very seductive look in her eyes while I took this pic. She’s my baby.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Annie looks great. I really like this shot.
GooseLooney wrote:

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

lilbitlonely wrote:Annie looks great. I really like this shot.
GooseLooney wrote:
Thank you, Lilbitlonely. That was a fun day. 8)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

I am so tired from work, but I came home to my beautiful love-doll, Annie's new pair of eyes and new blonde wig in the mail. A very simple, expressive look for her. Quite common, but very inexpensive. This is something to practice with for now, until I get the more vibrant, colorful, and more expensive wigs and eyes.

If anyone has any suggestions on free photo sharing websites for posting pics on here, that would be great. I'm using Photobucket and I think the free version purposely tweaks your pics to have less quality than the originals.

Goose

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

By Day…

My beautiful love-doll, Annie, has a dual personality depending on what time it is. By day, she is a striving corporate beauty. Professional, and loves having her feet worshipped. She is still very young and naive but eventually, she will reach a point where she will always get what she wants.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

…And By Night

By night, Annie takes off her corporate attire and becomes my baby girl. She strips down into nothing but a t-shirt, stockings, and underwear. She loves to cuddle and be pampered. I love caring for her and nurturing her. She is my lil’ dork. :)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Sitting here drinking coffee with a little bourbon, it is a beautiful rainy morning and it's going to be in the 50's all day long. Very happy summer is winding down. I thought today on my day off I would catch up on my blogging about my doll, Annie. I have taken many pics of her and thought I would share some of my favorites on here. Feel free to comment!

I had recently bought a ton of clothes for her in many different colors. She is certainly spoiled. It was difficult to decide what she should wear first, so from the picture the lady posted of these clothes, I am starting from the top left, and work my way across and down.

White, pink, and blue flannel:

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

I've been trying to dress Annie in a new outfit at least twice a week. She has so many new clothes, it would take almost half a year for her to try them all on. So far, the new batch I bought her fit her perfectly. I got tired of searching for cute petite size 0-1 clothing in women's sizes. They are actually quite hard to find. Finding girls clothing size 10-12 is so much easier, I think because that is a stage where girls start deciding on their own what clothes to wear, and they buy a lot of them. As a result, they grow out of them very quickly, and so many mothers are getting rid of these huge lots of that specific size clothing. It is wonderful for Annie because she will obviously never grow out of them or gain weight!

The story about her socks... they are from a beautiful gal who I did a foot worship session with. She gave me the socks she had been wearing. They were not exactly matching, but I liked them and they had a wonderful, clean, sweet scent to them. They were all I could find to put on Annie's feet that match this long sleeved shirt.

In this photo set, I took her glasses off on a couple of the shots. I think she is adorable with or without them. There are a few where she is not looking at the camera, and I like the way those turned out.

INFORMATIONS