www.wmdolls.com

WM dolls on different sites with different names?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Avianman
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM dolls on different sites with different names?

Post by Avianman »

I am really loving the WM dolls. I am new to this, but it appears that WM dolls are being sold at multiple websites/vendors. I expected this much, but should they have different names if they are?
I am seeing this even in ‘TDF approved’ vendors. One of my biggest worries is getting ripped off so I thought I’d ask the experts

Dolllover2019

Re: WM dolls on different sites with different names?

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Avianman wrote:I am really loving the WM dolls. I am new to this, but it appears that WM dolls are being sold at multiple websites/vendors. I expected this much, but should they have different names if they are?
I am seeing this even in ‘TDF approved’ vendors. One of my biggest worries is getting ripped off so I thought I’d ask the experts
I think your fine, they are just giving a unique name for the same production model. Like I seen different names for the Army and Boxing Girl 166cm's. But what you see is what you'll get if you order than specific doll. Of course, use your bet best judgment on the quality of the website and how they communicate with you.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Avianman wrote:I am really loving the WM dolls. I am new to this, but it appears that WM dolls are being sold at multiple websites/vendors. I expected this much, but should they have different names if they are?
If they say we'll get you a WM in less than 2 weeks, then I'm definitely suspicious or some crazy low pricing.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Think of it as this...body type/size and face.
Some vendors will call faces by name instead of by number as well.
Some vendors have flashy websites and will show pictures of vaginas and I can tell, it is from another doll.
Some vendors have a policy that once an order is placed, you get hit with a cancellation fee, some do not.
Best of luck in your search,
Jeff

Avianman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Avianman »

So a long wait, even with a “standard” doll is normal? I have been reading posts about waits, but they seem to be of custom dolls... or is there no real standard doll, just examples?

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Avianman wrote:So a long wait, even with a “standard” doll is normal? I have been reading posts about waits, but they seem to be of custom dolls... or is there no real standard doll, just examples?
From what I know , if you want a WM 166cm be prepared to wait at least 3-4-5 weeks production time. They are that popular right now. I saw some vendors having USA stock but that was bought up fast.

For myself it was a big debate between WM 166 or YL 168, since YL production time is only 1 week. In the end I went with WM, same production facility but one seems to be in much more demand than the other.

Check out some other brands out there, 6ye, Irontech, the really hot looking Piper Dolls!, I actually wished I did more research before placing my order.
So don't rush into anything.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Every vendor seems to give their own catalogue of dolls unique names to make them seem more like real living girls. Some vendors will even give the girls little bios and make the webstore seem more like a dating site. It always seemed kind of silly to me as the first thing any buyer is going to do is disregard what the website calls her and give the doll her own unique name and personality anyways. And, as you've experienced, it can lead to confusion.

Typically if you see one site that says "Stacy" the WM166C and a different site that says "Veronica" the WM166C, then odds are both sites are legit and they have just named the same model doll different names. Some sites will just name the body and head combination and show her available with different wigs or different skin tones. Other sites seem to give each unique customization combination a different name (so the same body/head combination, but she'll have a different name depending on the skin tone or wig style etc). Also keep in mind that WM (and I'd assume others) don't name their dolls, they are just body and head styles (ie WM166-C with Head#63 or whatever), it seems to be mostly the vendors that name the dolls.

Now if you see a site proclaiming all original doll and "come checkout this busty 157cm, D-cup!" and it's pics of the 166C or their site says "Check out our new doll, only $1000!" or mention their dolls are silicone or even inflatable, but show pics of TPE dolls, then definitely worry.

As for wait times, some vendors will have a limited selection of dolls in the most popular configuration, usually with base options (ie no standing feet, no shrugging shoulders) in stock at their shops. These are the ones that you can order and receive in a couple weeks. To get exactly what you want it has to be custom-made at the factory, those are the ones that you are waiting forever for (or at least it feels like it).

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

One thing I learned is that some vendors do not specify what the actual make and model numbers are.

If not, search other vendor sites for the same doll to learn what those numbers are.
Then when you place your order, be very specific that you want WM 168G with a #233 head, then whatever options you want.

While looking at other sites, pay close attention to what they say the specs are. Some will say the body has 35" bust C-cup, others will say the bust is 32" DD.
After you have looked at enough of them, you can get a good idea of what her actual measurements SHOULD be, or close to anyway. A good vendor will have the actual manufacturer specs.

If the specs do not match what everyone else is saying, run away from that vendor.

These are things I wish I knew BEFORE I placed my original order. I am still waiting to receive what I actually ordered.
Unfortunately, we don't go looking for answers until after we have a problem. THEN we discover TDF.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

symmes

Post by symmes »

Most manufacturers begin by offering some set of bodies and some set of heads, with most or all heads usable on most or all bodies. (If the range of body sizes is great enough, there may be limits because a big head would look weird on a small body, and vice-versa.) Most manufacturers, including WM, use numbers or codes to refer to their heads ("head #45"), and describe their bodies by height and perhaps breast size or some other measurement ("158cm B-cup"). Most major manufacturers have at least half a dozen heads and another half dozen bodies. WM is one brand from a group of related brands from the Jinsan factory, and this group has one of the widest ranges of heads and bodies available. I don't know the exact numbers, but it's several dozen of each (heads and bodies). Thus, there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of possible head/body combinations when dealing with the Jinsan group.

To promote their products, manufacturers or vendors will put a head on a body and take photos. The manufacturer and/or vendor may then give the combination a name ("Amy" or "Ginny," say) and sell it as such. Two vendors may give the same combination, with the same photos from the manufacturer, different names. There's nothing fishy about this. Note that this makes names useless for communicating what you've bought or want -- an "Amy" from Vendor A might be a "Ginny" from Vendor B. When communicating about specific products, most people here refer to the manufacturer head and body codes ("Jinsan head #45 on 158cm B-cup body"). Even if a vendor doesn't use the same head/body combination or photos as another, you can probably get that combination, provided the vendor sells the manufacturer's products. An exception would be if the head and/or body was a unique design for a particular vendor; such vendor-specific designs do exist.

In addition to the dozens or hundreds of head/body combinations, most vendors offer web-based tools for customizing the doll by changing skin color, wigs, makeup style, nail color, standing-feet options, etc. You can typically make such changes even for a named pre-configured doll on a vendor's site; the name usually refers to a specific head/body combination but doesn't lock in all the other options. (There's usually an option to keep the defaults for everything else, which theoretically should result in a doll that looks very close to what you saw in the photos appearing on your doorstep.)

There is a major caveat/wrinkle, and that is that there are knockoff manufacturers. Sometimes they'll use photos of the originals and ship out something that doesn't quite match. If you're lucky, the knockoff will look pretty similar and be of similar size and proportions, but just be more cheaply made. I've read stories of people getting blow-up dolls when the photos show silicone or TPE dolls, though, or of getting nothing at all. That's why you often see advice here to buy from TDF-approved vendors; they're known to be reputable and to sell genuine products, thus minimizing the risk of your getting something that's significantly sub-par.

Omod32724778
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Omod32724778 »

Don't go on Amazon. Not worth it. I just got one a few days ago, thinking I've done enough research to make a wise purchase. Wrong!!! Vendor was Amazon certified, but showed pics of the WM 155 DD 'Barbie' model. Not even close. Hot enough, but heavier than a pregnant Rhino, awkward, articulated like my grandmother trying to do yoga, limbs stiff, no vag or anal texture. Wig and eyes, my god man the eyes. Dead and hollow, I know it's a doll, but Come on.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi Avianman,

Don't worry at all about the different names. That's the one thing that vendors can change and have a little fun with. Like others have stated, it's the doll's specs that you need to look out for.

It's quite easy after a while to spot fakes + dodgy websites and I'm sure you will get better at it.
:!: They may only have 1 or 2 dolls that you recognise as WM dolls (with stolen pics!) in a sea of other dolls (ie normally they would have a full WM collection)
:!: they don't refer to it as the brand WM and often claim ownership of it - even showing fake factory pics.
:!: more often than not it will also have the incorrect specs.

There are loads of other tell tale signs beside the obvious one of the price being ridiculously cheap.

Buy cheap. Buy twice. :roll:

It would be very wise to double check on here and to use the verified vendors
viewforum.php?f=210

Otherwise you may end up like poor Mr Amazon fail in this thread. :puppydogeyes:

Good luck!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

To add to Silicone lovers list,
If you see a DROP DOWN menu for height, that is a HUGE CLUE unless you see the body change with the same face on it.
In other words, the vendor will show the same exact pictures NO MATTER what size it is....
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dutch_Husband,
BTW, we have seen dolls 22lbs heavier than shown or 6-7CM shorter than expected.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Omod32724778,
Let me take a guess....
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =82623ttps
BCD
@Jeff - Yep. Expensive lesson to learn. :|

@Avianman - This could be helpful too. (UK site but good advice in general) :thumbs_up:

:arrow: 5 WAYS TO CHECK A WEBSITE IS LEGIT
https://www.money.co.uk/guides/5-ways-t ... -legit.htm
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS