www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FirstOrder

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by FirstOrder »

I am but also a bit scared and hope I have all the know how I need to wash her and maintain her . Also hoping that the clothes are kind and don't stain . I have so many questions on day one lol :)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Another photo of Kelsi with her new body. All of the clothes she is wearing are from when she was a 140D. I think they fit her much better now. :D

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

A question for Mandos:

How do you turn the hands like I see you've done in many of your photos? The wrists on my 157b seem to bend back and forth, but I can't seem to twist them around the axis of the forearm. Do I just need to apply more force?

I've found I can achieve the effect somewhat by bending her elbow 90 degrees, rotating the forearm out to the side (for example), then straightening the arm again. This gets the hand rotated 90 degrees. But I've seen some of your photos where the arm is still bent, but the hand is rotated 90 degrees to this.

(I hope I described that well enough to understand. It's like trying to solve a Rubik's cube!)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Maybe I can help, Matt. It's actually easy. I just bend the wrist 90 degrees and then push against the hand BELOW the palm to twist the wrist. It actually twists up in the forearm, that's where the "twist" joint is, but it gives the same effect. It's the way the skeleton is designed. The reason I say push against the hand below the palm, like between the palm and wrist, is because if you push above the palm it will bend the finger wires, and you don't want to bend them any more than you have to. The plate that the finger wires attach to that is directly attached to the wrist bending joint is in the palm of the hand. You want to push against that to twist at the wrist, and if you bend the wrist 90 degrees first it gives you enough leverage that you can move it easily.

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

MattUK wrote:How do you turn the hands like I see you've done in many of your photos? The wrists on my 157b seem to bend back and forth, but I can't seem to twist them around the axis of the forearm. Do I just need to apply more force?...
BWheeler1 wrote:Maybe I can help, Matt. It's actually easy. ...
Excellent question MattUK; I had just given up on turning them and had accepted that they sometimes just didn't look right. I was doing exactly what you were for wrist movement. So thank you for asking as it helped me as well!

BWheeler1; thanks for the very informative answer. I haven't tried yet, but you described it well enough that I know exactly what you're saying to do.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

No problem, glad to help. I know Mandos is a busy guy so it may have been a little bit before he could answer.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, you can do the same with the feet. If you bend them like you're going to stand her up on them and grab her foot with one hand by the foot plate just before the toes and by the heel with the other hand, her foot will rotate also. The point of rotation is about five inches above the ankle, but like the wrist it gives the effect of her foot rotating in or out sideways. I don't know if this works on dolls without the standing foot option or not because my dolls all have the option.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This thread seems to live it’s own life when I am not looking.

You are of course 100% correct, the trick is to turn the wrist or ankle to a 90 degree angle, then twist it around. A new doll might be a little stiff so be careful. And don’t twist by putting force on the fingers, but hold the whole hand when twisting.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

My 157b ;)
Attachments
20180920_174504.jpg
20180920_174504.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2686 times

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

So,let's consolidate information on clothes. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Girls 7/8 or womens xxs or size 00. I know size 5 in shoes fit her perfectly.

Specifically,in US sizes is what i am looking for. A easier format would be good. Example:

Shirt: Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Panties:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Jeans:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Shorts:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Socks:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Skirt:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Dress:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Bra:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Shoe size:Ladies size 5

Please help

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

dollguy wrote:So,let's consolidate information on clothes. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Girls 7/8 or womens xxs or size 00. I know size 5 in shoes fit her perfectly.

Specifically,in US sizes is what i am looking for. A easier format would be good. Example:

Shirt: Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Panties:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Jeans:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Shorts:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Socks:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Skirt:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Dress:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Bra:Ladies size ? Junior size? Girls size?
Shoe size:Ladies size 5

Clothing approximately XXS - 3XS in Western sizing, S-3XS in Asian sizing, or lower age group clothing. Bras don't really seem to fit regardless of size, as the TPE is just not soft enough to conform. Bikinis are fine, but same sizing applies.

XS in US sizing is generally still too big.

For cutoff/cutout/slashed tshirts etc, US XS/S or even Mens' S can work, depending on what you're doing.

And actual sizing and fit can vary from source to source, so it can be a coin-toss: it'll fit & look good, or it won't.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I've been buying all girls size 7-8 clothes. Tops, pants, shorts, skirts, and underwear. And they seem to be a good fit across brands and no matter where I buy from. The plaid skirt on Kelsi a few posts back is actually a girls 6-7. I got it at a store that sells irregulars... it was $4 so I figured why not try it. That's why it's a little short, but I'm not complaining. Of course when buying girls sizes you have to weed through the young girl looking stuff, but that's more on the t shirts. I've also gone with 10-12 on shirts that I didn't mind being a little loose.

It's true, xs is usually too big. And bras never fit right, that's why I go with sports bras and bralettes, they're stretchy so you have some play.

I haven't had much trouble finding clothes to fit my girls. The reason being, I always go by their measurements. Then I look at the size charts when I buy online. And it seems that size 7-8 is right there for the 157B.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Petite girls got back too :plaidskirt:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

That is
Perfection ! 8O

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

FCD94 wrote:Bras don't really seem to fit regardless of size, as the TPE is just not soft enough to conform.
BWheeler1 wrote:And bras never fit right
Not sure this is true. Here's a 28B underwired bra that seems to fit pretty well to me. Fits snug even on the first hook, even though 28 should really be way too big. All I needed to do was adjust the shoulder straps. Apologies for the poor photo quality.
Hannah9.jpg
Hannah10.jpg

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

DexterQuest wrote:
pup001 wrote:Thanks! I thought I wanted a fair skin toned doll, but these pics are making me think twice. I love the way her skin color contrasts with the white bra and panties.
You might want to consider medium skin dolls. Tan is darker in person than in photographs. Medium is like a fair skin girl with a tan. Tan is exotic. I have everything from white to dark tan and medium is the nicest IMHO. Tan is great for photographing. Medium is still quite good too.

For reference, my Medium Tan WM157 appears about the same tone in person as these tan dolls are in these pics.

INFORMATIONS