www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by DexterQuest »

For anyone confused, this new head on the white top & jean shorts is #242. The whole gallery is on dolls France now.
I got this head 2.5 weeks ago and she is awesome. However, mandos definitely unlocked her full potential.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I will see what I can do :)
I think DollsFrance posted a heap over at their site though, did you see them?
Yes, I've been studying them since they were posted! Thanks!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

mandos wrote:Thanks all.

I think one of the main reasons I really fell for this doll is the tummy. I simply love a cute tummy...
The top is tied in the back here, it sits really tight and nice :)
Mandos, what size are those jeans on her? They fit really nice, and my Kelsi is going to need some new jeans. She's moving up to a 157b from 140d. Yeah, I caved and ordered her new body today. :lol:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Not sure. I will have to check next time I am at the clothes storage. I’ll get back to you on that. These girls have so much clothes it’s insane :crazyeyes:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, that would be great. I just ordered her new body today, so it'll be 3-6 weeks anyway before she gets it. And I have to say, your photos played a big role in my decision to buy. Her 140 body has patches in the normal wear spots, and seeing so much of this beautiful 157b body made me want one.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Mandos, thank you for answering our questions. Do you know what skin tone this cheyenne doll is?

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

I think it's TAN, i've got the same body en the colour looks the same on the photos...... but Mandos can give you the definitive answer. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & TIMEA.

Hava a nice weekend all. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Yeah the doll is tan.

Sorry about no updates for a while, I am «between» dolls (waiting for a new arrival) and everything doll related is in storage while I am upgrading my house/mini-studio.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

mandos wrote:Yeah the doll is tan.

Sorry about no updates for a while, I am «between» dolls (waiting for a new arrival) and everything doll related is in storage while I am upgrading my house/mini-studio.
What??? Wait, your house is already fantastic according to what I see in the backgrounds. Anyway I can hardly wait to see your next gal, hope she doesn't take too long to arrive.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Thanks! I thought I wanted a fair skin toned doll, but these pics are making me think twice. I love the way her skin color contrasts with the white bra and panties.

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

what the heck - where do you find so many different clothes that fit this body so well?? what size are they in general

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

pup001 wrote:Thanks! I thought I wanted a fair skin toned doll, but these pics are making me think twice. I love the way her skin color contrasts with the white bra and panties.
You might want to consider medium skin dolls. Tan is darker in person than in photographs. Medium is like a fair skin girl with a tan. Tan is exotic. I have everything from white to dark tan and medium is the nicest IMHO. Tan is great for photographing. Medium is still quite good too.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Thanks, Dexter. That's a useful bit of info. There's a lot of things to choose when you're buying a doll so every bit helps.

RiderKuuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RiderKuuga »

These photos blow my mind. What is the weight on that model? It’s definately hitting my want list. I didn’t see it in the string but I may have missed it. I’m assuming shoe size is 4/12? The comparison pic is really helpful in visualizing the differences. Thanks for that. Being a newbie it helps a lot. Also anyone can answer, but where are people buying bolt covers? Sorry for all the questions.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

RiderKuuga wrote:These photos blow my mind. What is the weight on that model? It’s definately hitting my want list. I didn’t see it in the string but I may have missed it. I’m assuming shoe size is 4/12? The comparison pic is really helpful in visualizing the differences. Thanks for that. Being a newbie it helps a lot. Also anyone can answer, but where are people buying bolt covers? Sorry for all the questions.

Hello RiderKuuga,

The bolt covers are made to order by Mannequinfan, i highly recommend them. They'll not only help ensure that her feet stay in great shape for a long time but also protect your floors.

According to this Weight table by mi6c, the 157b weighs about 65lbs, which isn't bad at all for a body this size :D

Welcome to TDF!

ZD

INFORMATIONS