www.wmdolls.com

doll with removable vagina

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious dave

doll with removable vagina

Post by curious dave »

hey all if i was to buy a doll with the removable insert option. what inserts do you doll owners use? how big of a hole are we talking about to get inserts in?
as i say im trying to gather as much feedback for my second doll.
is there any links to old threads with pics of a doll that has removable vagina option?
the insert that would come as standard kind of puts me off as i have read that its hard to hit the spot sometimes.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: doll with removable vagina

Post by bob7892 »

Hi CD If you have a look at sexysexdoll's web page , click on the pink banner at the bottom of the page , they have recently updated their web site and now do varying sizes of inserts , this might give you some idea of what to expect :D

I have owned both insert and fixed dolls , and personally I find inserts to be a god send :D
Saves lugging your whole doll about when it's clean up time , and can be replaced when worn out :D
Hope this helps , and good luck choosing your next lady :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

thanx bob she has already been chose the new 157 is soon going to me my new girl. but just need to get bit more info as to which details i choose and decide which i go with. my last doll was fixed vagina but was wondering if anyone had any other inserts rather then the standard i:e fleshlight utencil race just wondered how big the cavity is and does it look any different to a fixed

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

curious dave wrote:thanx bob she has already been chose the new 157 is soon going to me my new girl. but just need to get bit more info as to which details i choose and decide which i go with. my last doll was fixed vagina but was wondering if anyone had any other inserts rather then the standard i:e fleshlight utencil race just wondered how big the cavity is and does it look any different to a fixed
I would say yes, But remember the wm inserts are 20cm deep i would say a fleshlight or any Onaholes would work fine may have to pack cotton wool around it to stabilize it in there but that's the fun and game will have :)

I use this site to buy my inserts/Onaholes from take five days from japan to uk to get to me after shipping and they track right to uk customs and don't worry about Onaholes with virgin or anything else like that as it's in japanese and they use that word to say tight/small, uk customs do not flag up my orders and there no custom charge as well :)

link to store i use
https://www.otonajp.com/all-onaholes-masturbators
Image Image

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I am very VERY glad I chose an insert option. Can only imagine what horror it is to clean up every time ;p

At first I had issues finding the right way to enter, but you'll learn. I remember having to push in and the first times sex were really mostly a hassle and exercise. Now I'm way better and understand (sub-conciously) better, and it is no longer an issue. So to end this: I would advice an insert ;p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I make my own inserts.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

I've tried quite a few different inserts on my Wm100, and the best that I've found is the Lilith Uterus Soft. It's slightly longer than the doll cavity, so I snip about an inch off the front so that it fits. Larger dolls probably wouldn't require the extra effort.

abracadabra wrote:I make my own inserts.
Sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

abracadabra wrote:I make my own inserts.
yeah im interested too

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Really easy to do. I heat my tpe up in a crockpot, 2" pvc with an end cap, and i use some half inch flexible conduit,

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Pic
Attachments
Screenshot_20171026-205103.png
Screenshot_20171026-205103.png (2.76 MiB) Viewed 5343 times

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

Pretty clever!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

bob7892 wrote:Hi CD If you have a look at sexysexdoll's web page , click on the pink banner at the bottom of the page , they have recently updated their web site and now do varying sizes of inserts , this might give you some idea of what to expect :D

I have owned both insert and fixed dolls , and personally I find inserts to be a god send :D
Saves lugging your whole doll about when it's clean up time , and can be replaced when worn out :D
Hope this helps , and good luck choosing your next lady :D :D :D
Absolutely agree my girl came with 4 inserts and here's my share,
So quick too clean, a vasline treatment on insert then insert creates a air seal preventing mold, bacterial issues, lug a 50lb doll or clean a 2oz insert.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

abracadabra wrote:Really easy to do. I heat my tpe up in a crockpot, 2" pvc with an end cap, and i use some half inch flexible conduit,
Nice. I was expecting you to describe some process that was overly complicated, expensive, or required special tools. I'm going to have to get a used Crockpot at the thrift store next time I go so I can try this with my busted out insert and create a new one from it.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I'm casting inserts out of TPE and TPR, too and will post a topic about it this year if I find some time.
Modelling the Insert with 3D CAD, then printing a negative on the 3D printer, then cast it with gypsum.
After that melting out the plastic and replace it with metal cast. Then you remove the gypsum and replace the cavity with melted TPE or TPR or flesh light material. :D
You can cast new inserts then for $5 with new material or less if you use old material.
It's one of the big benefits compared to silicone material and you can choose any design you want.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

ok thanx for all your feedback, so if i dont like the stock insert that comes with the doll. what size space are we looking at to fit onaholes and other sleeves in. also if i go with removable option would that likely be less chance for her to tear down below.

INFORMATIONS