www.wmdolls.com

Latex clothes in TPE dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Natsumemetalsonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Latex clothes in TPE dolls?

Post by Natsumemetalsonic »

Hi people, I´m waiting for my 1º doll and I´m checking clothes for her, I´m a lover of the Latex clothes and I wanted ask you for experiencies with that kind of clothes in a TPE doll, if they stain the skin and things like that.

And I wanted ask you too, how can I chek if a new cloth can stain or not the doll.

Thanks and see you later.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Latex clothes in TPE dolls?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Natsumemetalsonic wrote:Hi people, I´m waiting for my 1º doll and I´m checking clothes for her, I´m a lover of the Latex clothes and I wanted ask you for experiencies with that kind of clothes in a TPE doll, if they stain the skin and things like that.

And I wanted ask you too, how can I chek if a new cloth can stain or not the doll.

This topic has been covered many times before.

The general concensus is latex outfits on a tpe doll for anything more than a short period for photography shoots is a bad idea, as the latex encourages capilary action in the tpe flesh where the hydrocarbon oils start leeching and sweating out onto the latex, (due to covalent electron bond transfer) where the tpe moldecules start small chemical reaction with the latex molecules.

She devil Lilith comments further on this here.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p1092278

and similar is discussed in other topics as well, just can not find them at short notice.

This is why it is also prudent to use a water based lube as an insulant when using latex based condoms with your TPE lover.

Trust this assist.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Could you be a bit more specific about "short" period of time? 30 min or less, 1-2 hours, 3-5 hours? Just for a general rule of thumb.

Natsumemetalsonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Natsumemetalsonic wrote:Hi people, I´m waiting for my 1º doll and I´m checking clothes for her, I´m a lover of the Latex clothes and I wanted ask you for experiencies with that kind of clothes in a TPE doll, if they stain the skin and things like that.

This topic has been covered many times before.

The general concensus is latex outfits on a tpe doll for anything more than a short period for photography shoots is a bad idea, as the latex encourages capilary action in the tpe flesh where the hydrocarbon oils start leeching and sweating out onto the latex, (due to covalent electron bond transfer) where the tpe moldecules start small chemical reaction with the latex molecules.

She devil Lilith comments further on this here.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p1092278

and similar is discussed in other topics as well, just can not find them at short notice.

This is why it is also prudent to use a water based lube as an insulant when using latex based condoms with your TPE lover.

Trust this assist.

Anung
Great, my principal fetish is a big no no XD.

2 questions then, 1º, what do you understand with "shot period?", for example a day?, 6 hours?, a little "play"? If I can put the clothes, "play" with her, and then put the "normal clothes" then is Ok, I would like have her in latex clothes all the time but... 2º, if the problem is the chermical reaction, could be avoided for example covering/shearing it of plastic the skin, (for example, the plastic you can use in a sandwitch) to the latex and the skin not be in direct contact?. I suppose no but...

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

You might be better off looking at a silicone lady if you really want to dress her like that.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dhamon wrote:Could you be a bit more specific about "short" period of time? 30 min or less, 1-2 hours, 3-5 hours? Just for a general rule of thumb.
Sure in my experience, I have noticed sweating from the tpe onto the latex in as shorter period as 15 minutes.

Others may have different experiences, due the the type or age of the tpe blend in their dolls flesh, but the newer the doll the faster she will react with latex, and silicon as well.

That said, their are still options for fabrics that apperar like latex and leather. Again, I would not leave these on for too long as the dyes can react with the tpe'snatural oils and create staining on the doll.

Von Rubbers Gal Svetlana is TPE and she does dress ups as the Baroness very often, so he is the best to recoomend the best types of attire for his type of application.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Latex was my original fetish, I have quite a collection of things that I put my wife in.
I never even thought about putting them on a TPE doll.
The oils from the TPE will ruin the latex for sure.
And possibly the doll as well, not sure, I won't try to find out.
The doll being rubber like anyway kinda defeats the purpose.
You put latex on a RG to make her into a rubber doll.
Well I do anyway.

FP

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

For a TPE doll, a body stocking is your best bet if you want to cover her in latex. I don't have any experience with it though. As indicated, this question has been asked before, so surely you can find out what you need by researching those threads.

Anung Un Rama wrote:Von Rubbers Gal Svetlana is TPE and she does dress ups as the Baroness very often
Svetlana and the Baroness are two different dolls. Svetlana is a WM 140D. Baroness Gräfin Ingrid Von Rubber is a DS EX-Lite (but does have a TPE head)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I'll admit to having a latex fetish, too. Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but is it okay on a silicone doll? (That is if I'll ever find latex clothes that fit my 130-cm doll, not likely but I can hope).

I also have a thing for PVC clothes, and I assume those might be more doll safe other than the usual caution about dye transfer.

Natsumemetalsonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ok, I see that Latex is a big NO NO but what you can say me about neoprene or vinyl clothes? there are the same problem?.

INFORMATIONS