www.wmdolls.com

Enhanced mouth and removable tongue?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ammpa

Enhanced mouth and removable tongue?

Post by Ammpa »

Are these options worth it? Looking at a 155cm doll

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Enhanced mouth and removable tongue?

Post by avante »

can you post a link to some place showing them?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi

Short answer yes.

I have four heads with this option added i happy to answer any questions.

here one of the heads i have the #159 (that was just after unboxing not all the heads was this dirty inside the month)

Image Image

Ammpa

Post by Ammpa »

Thanks for the picture. I think I’ll go with that option

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Ammpa,
FYSA-Not all faces have that option.
Nyoko

kojima

Post by kojima »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Ammpa,
FYSA-Not all faces have that option.
Nyoko
Is there a comprehensive list of dolls that do or don't have the option? Or a quick and easy way to tell?
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

the two new heads the #159 and the #162 was told by others could not be done but Phil at the doll house said not a problem so all my heads so far have the options installed the other two heads i have are #36 & #56 if you like asian woman :)

here a list of heads with available tongue/uvula option there may be more now best thing to do is ask and email other vendors as well as one may say no others may say yes.

Image Image

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

hangman2020 wrote:Hi

Short answer yes.

here one of the heads i have the #159 (that was just after unboxing not all the heads was this dirty inside the month)

Hi man, horrible picture; thanks for posting haha, no really.

But I wonder, does this feature actually help in at all in regards to the face deformation during BJ ?

And goddamn I wished I searched for this before just ordering new heads...
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

avante wrote:

Short answer yes.

But I wonder, does this feature actually help in at all in regards to the face deformation during BJ ?

Ok eyes still bulging out as the hole goes up not down to thew neck but make a more realistic feeling been told not tried yet !

tongue is a bit short tho there a gap before you get to it as you can see in picture !
Image Image

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ahh I see; on both points good to know, thanks!
hangman2020 wrote:
avante wrote:

Short answer yes.

Ok eyes still bulging out as the hole goes up not down to thew neck but make a more realistic feeling been told not tried yet !

tongue is a bit short tho there a gap before you get to it as you can see in picture !

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

No problem
Image Image

d011user

Post by d011user »

I was extremely disappointed with my "enhanced mouth" - the tongue is literally in the middle of the head, so i can't even reach it for kissing. The vendor told me this was *not* a manufacturing defect. This is one of the emails I sent to the vendor on the topic, and then the vendor's response below:

> Thanks again for your thoughtful response.
>
> Ok, "you win" on this one, i.e. I *also* measure 4cm from the front tip of the tongue to the lips, so *apparently* and incomprehensively (??!?!?!) this is not a manufacturing defect!? Which leads to two comments:
>
> 1) In a real human, the tongue tip rests upon the back of the front teeth.
> 2) The enhanced mouth is not designed for kissing? Being so far back, tongue kissing is virtually impossible, unless i completely overstrain my tongue and reach way way far back - clearly not the way it should be done.
>
>
> So I can only conclude that the design of this tongue is not intended to replicate a human tongue/mouth, and not designed for kissing.
>
> Four new photos enclosed.
>
> My third photo clearly shows the problem. While my head's tongue may be "In spec (4cm)", it does not sit "in the mouth" and rest up against the bottom front teeth. That 3rd photo clearly shows a huge empty trough where a real human tongue would be sitting.
>
> From the website:
>
> "the Enhanced Mouth makes your doll a wonderful kisser" /// I strongly disagree
>
> "an amazing amount of ... realism " /// Absolutely not
>
> "makes your doll a wonderful kisser" /// Absolutely not
>
> "and the Uvula – the bit of dangling flesh in the back of the throat" /// Not in my head. (4th photo) Not only that, but the only way to see this "nub" is to massively contort the face and stick your finger all the way up inside the head.
>
>
>

Vendor responded:

> I am inclined to agree with you on all accounts. I had not actually tried myself, so I wasn't aware of this. No one else has said anything before now.
>
> I'm going to talk to the factory about why it's like this and if we can improve it. If they can, I'll send you out a new head free of charge with the improvement!
Attachments
IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 9483 times
IMG_1314.JPG
IMG_1314.JPG (876.47 KiB) Viewed 9483 times
IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG (826.19 KiB) Viewed 9483 times
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 9483 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi ill measure mine as well.

Head #56

Image Image

d011user

Post by d011user »

For me, it's not so much about the measurement itself, it's about the photos I took - they clearly show that the tongue is not "inside the mouth"; instead, it's way back "in the middle of the head". My photos show that there's a one-inch long area starting from the bottom row of teeth and going back into the head, which does not have any tongue there - that's where a tongue should be. You know, if you go look in the mirror and open your mouth, your tongue is right there up against the back of your lower front teeth. So, IMHO, there shouldn't even *be* a measurement - the front edge of the tongue should be right up against the back of the lower row of teeth. My photos clearly show this is not the case, independent of any measurement.

Also, the vendor told me the measurement was **supposed to be** 4cm. But to be realistic, and kissable, it should actually be zero, I believe - since that's what a human mouth looks like. The vendor confirmed that my doll head tongue was not a manufacturing defect, yet they never continued the discussion beyond the emails I showed above.

Another point: You may notice that that head is not my Nikki's head. This is because they made a mistake and neglected to create my Nikki with an enhanced mouth. Just plain forgot, I guess. So they sent me a 2nd head to compensate for the error. My point: If you order a doll with an enhanced mouth - and you still want one that is 4cm back from the front teeth - I recommend that you not authorize shipment of your doll until they provide photographic evidence that your enhanced mouth has actually been installed. And don't rely on any "quality control" paperwork - it was fraudulent in my case. It said my doll's areolae were 4cm. That box was checked. (there were three boxes: 2cm, 3cm, 4cm. Yet they were actually 3cm. So that's why i became an "areolae" artist. In the end, it was a fortuitous mistake on the vendor's part, because now my doll's areolae are huge, and amazing. (Another minor point here: I asked for photos of my doll before shipment. I pointed out that the areolae were wrong (3cm). They said, ok we'll fix that. Yet they did not. Even with this exchange of emails, they shipped the doll without correctly the areolae anyway. This was in May of this year.)
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I have a question about these heads too. Is the cavity closed at the end? I know older heads are not, which is crazy, but I haven't really heard much about this on newer heads. I mean, if they are designed for oral sex, I'd very much like to be able to easily just flush it after use, not having to worry about filling her brain with water, or an epic load for that matter, lol.

Also, a tip for anyone looking for a head specifically for oral sex. I recommend considering models with closed eyes, since their face wont bulge out nearly as much, and are much easier to clean if you enjoy giving facials ;)
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS