www.wmdolls.com

Question about whether doll is genuine WM . . .

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Question about whether doll is genuine WM . . .

Post by haremlover »

I have called elsewhere for a Manufacturer Customer Provenance verification process - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=93077.

In the light of the PM below, this is increasingly necessary. Can anyone help on the specifics of assessing whether the characteristics reported by the member suggest a genuine or fake or second quality doll?

I have experienced a WM doll with extremely tight wrist joints and I'll need to reply about testing for where the hand is actually bending. But there are a few things here, such as the wooden plate packing, which need the input from someone having received a doll genuinely recently. The bent foot plate sounds like bad handling, especially as the wood in packing was broken. But I have seen a doll packed with a piece of wood at the neck end and it wasn't a Jinsan doll.

Best wishes

Harem
I ordered a wm 168-E through a vendor here on the forum but upon receiving her have a few
questions.

Most important is how do i tell she was meant for the foreign market and not a cheaper
produced doll for china market?

Reason i ask is that she has certain differences with the wm-161 i had. One of her shoulders seems
to slope down at a steeper angle then her other shoulder. Also the wrists seem to be extremely tight
or hard to bend compared to the 161 i had. So much so that i suspect she has wire wrist and not a
hinged wrist that i had on the 161.

Was also wondering if it was normal for standing feet to have the bolt nearest the big toes to be higher
up as if the plates are bent upwards in the corners.

Right now just looking for some piece of mind. Doll itself looks amazing aside from some unfortunate dents
made by stupid packing choices. Which has been another anomaly. Does WM always bolt the dolls body to the
box by way of a piece of wood at the neck side? The body weight snapped the thin piece of wood easy and had
splinters rolling around in the box which resulted in only a few dents and not punctures for which i am eternally
grateful.
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Question about whether doll is genuine WM . . .

Post by Broven »

Well, my WM 140cm arrived about 3 months ago. I feel certain that it's authentic. There was no wood in the box at all.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Well, he may have the shrugging shoulder chassis option that would account for the shoulder alingment.

If the wrists are tight and hard to bend, then this is more an indicator of a hinged wrist, not a wire joint wrist. The rotation test normally will sort that out, as a hinged wrists only rotates to about 90 degrees either way, where a wire wrist can be rotated nearlt 360 degrees and then some.

Ok, the wooden plate is something I have not experienced with my WM dolls packaging.

This is something JINSAN or WM may wish to comment on, in the event this is a new packageing innovation that may require improvement.

I know there was some discussion factory side regarding packgeing that was to be more resilient for handling, such that the dolly would not push through the bottom or top of the packaging box during frieght, but I am not sure if or how this has been implemented. WM can be stoic in reply at times.

Any images of dolly, will also help us provide further clarification.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's relevant here to say that WM have been leaking out dolls into the market at rather cheaper prices and as a result one vendor said he was refusing to deal with them any more.

As prices go cheaper, quality control isn't capable of being waitress served . . . and it's for this reason that I have recommended and preferred brands where the manufacturer maintains prices and, importantly, takes each doll delivered to the customer as a matter of personal responsibility.

It's a pleasure, indeed a joy, when dolls are delivered with joints set just right and that's why I advocate against the forces of lowering prices and vendors likewise who refuse to go to low prices are to be valued. The vendor with higher prices will have more margins with which to make things good, or more buying power to force the manufacturer to send a doll of better quality.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS