www.wmdolls.com

Vagina size

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vagina size

Post by Jason S »

Not sure if I should get the 2, 2.5, or 3cm size. I'm 20cm L x 4.5cm W. Guess I could get all three lol. Thoughts?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Vagina size

Post by ZannyDanger »

Depends on your girth mostly i think... personally i went with the standard inserts since i like it tight lol.
If they end up tearing i can always repair in a jiffy with a soldering iron or order a few more

:plaidskirt:

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

ZannyDanger wrote:Depends on your girth mostly i think... personally i went with the standard inserts since i like it tight lol.
If they end up tearing i can always repair in a jiffy with a soldering iron or order a few more

:plaidskirt:
Which is the standard? I gave my dimensions if that helps. Not trying to compare pieces ;)

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Standard insert size for wm is 2cm x 19cm

the 2.5 and 3 cm ones both have a bit longer canal (20 cm)

:glou:

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

ZannyDanger wrote:Standard insert size for wm is 2cm x 19cm

the 2.5 and 3 cm ones both have a bit longer canal (20 cm)

Alright I'll go with that. Thanks bud!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Happy to help m8!

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

im waiting on my new girl to arrive its the wm157 model so dont know how long i will wait, but i have bought all 3 sizes in wm inserts plus i have bought other inserts to try like liith and succubus plus a few onaholes so im spoilt for choice.

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

curious dave wrote:im waiting on my new girl to arrive its the wm157 model so dont know how long i will wait, but i have bought all 3 sizes in wm inserts plus i have bought other inserts to try like liith and succubus plus a few onaholes so im spoilt for choice.
Treat yoself Dave! XD Do you mind sending links for those other inserts?

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

that's the usa link http://www.tomax-usa.com/lilith/
i live in uk so had to order from germany.
but i think i read on forum any insert round about 2 inch width would be ok for doll cavity, some people have even used fleshlight in there dolls, but some modification is needed to be done to the insert in order for it to fit.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

i sized the tomax up against the wm inserts and the succubs is the better fit. i think this is the only place in usa that sells them http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/succub ... sturbator/

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Thanks Dave! Much appreciated :multi:

Coxpapi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Coxpapi »

Hello,

Not easy in Europe to find it. I find it in Germany. Partner of official shop USA Tomax.
I have a official WM 140 A-cup. I give you picture. Lilith soft Tomax smaller than original WM 140 insert.

Julie WM 140 A-cup #36

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I am above average in length and girth but definitely prefer the standard (2cm x 19cm) sized insert, seems much more stimulating to me. As far as using an aftermarket insert (which I have done), be much more concerned with the OUTSIDE diameter. If it is ANY larger at all, you run a big risk of tearing the doll trying to stuff the oversized insert in. If larger, trim as much excess as possible prior to trying to insert.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

The Romantic wrote:I am above average in length and girth but definitely prefer the standard (2cm x 19cm) sized insert, seems much more stimulating to me. As far as using an aftermarket insert (which I have done), be much more concerned with the OUTSIDE diameter. If it is ANY larger at all, you run a big risk of tearing the doll trying to stuff the oversized insert in. If larger, trim as much excess as possible prior to trying to insert.
which aftermarket inserts do you find best?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So, a few years ago I found the ToysHeart 17 Bordeaux and was using that in a Teddy Babe. Amazing, great textures! Put a LOT of miles on that. After I moved on to these TPE girls, I was unhappy with the insert that came with one and thought to try that old 17 Bordeaux. It fit nice and actually gave a nice visual. Like she had small inner labia when you spread her legs. But it was old and the two part interior was separating. Found a new one online at Amazon, but unfortunately while it looks the same, it doesn't have any interior textures. Functional, but just smooth. So I tried a few others (four), but couldn't get a good look and feel. Lately I've been using another ToysHeart, the Virgin Age (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RD ... UTF8&psc=1). It's a small, short thing, but insert/removal is easy and the interior ridges are VERY nice. Because it's shorter I insert a piece cut off an old insert first (leave it in), then insert the Virgin Age. But I also have two new original Standard (2cm x19cm) in TAN color coming from RLSD.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS