www.wmdolls.com

Will it fit in her mouth?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Will it fit in her mouth?

Post by Zippy81 »

Could try using one of these?

https://www.amazon.com/eKingstore-Blind ... fold+Cover

It would add a roll play element to the experience as well as keep the oddness factor in check. :p

orchido

Post by orchido »

WM heads do noticeable eye bulging, unfortunately, if you are average or above in volume.

I bought a Type 10 head from https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/
Manufactured by Shunfalai Props Factory.
For this particular head, they have almost solved the issue, as the bulging is barely noticeable.

This head is suitable for dolls in 125-135 cm range, give or take 5 cm, I suppose.
It is noticeably smaller than a standard WM head, and 11 Oz lighter.

orchido

Post by orchido »

Blind folding, of course! PIF
That's a great solution for the bulging eyes 'problem'.
No more eyes popping out, for sure. :wink:

Paradoxy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paradoxy »

The bulging/popping eye issue is one reason I opted for a closed-eye head (WM59). The other reason was to avoid gazing into the often inappropriate and sometimes creepy glassy-eyed stare that can confront you like something from a bad dystopic sci-fi movie. I would much prefer the restive, placid, and sensual closed eye, and would recommend your entertaining the option. Just my $0.02.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Has anyone tried oral with the newer mouth? Or do the new mouths still have the same 'surprised' look? :lol:
At least I think the heads with a more detailed mouth and attached tongue is new, but I'm not certain.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

As of yet, I haven't done anything to her, except move her to a chair, then set up a folding table with a bed sheet over it, and moved her to the folding table. I have somewhat lost interest in her, as she is a bit too heavy for me to move her around. My back isn't what it used to be, and lifting her around, will most likely throw my back out, and put me down for a few months. So for now, I'm sad to say, she just lays on a table.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

With the descriptions about bulging and popping eyes, I am envisioning the scenario where you are doing oral with the doll head and when the money shot happens and you give it all you got, suddenly the eyes shoot out like a champagne cork and take out your nuts. :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

INFORMATIONS