www.wmdolls.com

Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SquezzeMe

Re: Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

Post by SquezzeMe »

oberyn wrote:Ass jiggle. Now that I have seen her ass in person I definitely recommend her.the weight is manageable feels lighter than my 170 cm z-one. The upgraded neck is nice but the shrugging shoulders are a bit of a hinderance when moving her around.
Now that is a fine ass. Oh yeah baby, come to daddy. :twisted: I so excited to get mine. Killer videos oberyn. I will post a few of my own once she arrives. Thanks for the videos.
"I see,said the blind man."

Emma_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emma_S »

I'm quite small myself and was surprised how much 48 kg is on a soft body. However, it's definitely worth the trouble as she has the most beautiful body. Powdering her and changing her clothes is best done with her hanging in the lifting eye. Hope to find a solution to hang her up without removing her head.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Yeah baby, just ordered mine this week. Can't wait for her to arrive!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Silverfox71 wrote:
20180118_185537-567x1008.jpg
Damn she looks good! Pro photography or not.
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

DesperateCustomer wrote:https://videopress.com/v/WnLqhOgp

did you guys see the new WM163 video? it looks too delicious. the last shot with the butt jiggle makes me want to take a bite. (i know you're not supposed do that)
Thanks for posting that video. she looks great from all angles.
BFF!
Instagram

Emma_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Private message WM 163cm H cup.

Post by Emma_S »

As I'm not allowed to write messages yet (not even answer to questions), I put some answers here:)

* This is a tpe doll which seeping oil and are quite smelly. The oil is only a limited amount so the seepong will cease after som time. The smell stays a lot longer, but will fade with time. I've only had this beauty for a couple of days, so my opinion is based on my first doll.

* The sex is fantastic, but it's probably not in the most common way.

Emma

Post by 089 »

Emma,

That's discouraging (the smell issue). I had not prepared for that. The room for my doll is windowless...in the basement.

I'd hate to keep her in the garage until she airs out. :cry:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

oberyn wrote:Ass jiggle. Now that I have seen her ass in person I definitely recommend her.the weight is manageable feels lighter than my 170 cm z-one. The upgraded neck is nice but the shrugging shoulders are a bit of a hindrance when moving her around.
Thanks for sharing your videos! Having all that cushion for the pushin must a dream come true.
BFF!
Instagram

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Emma_S wrote:I'm quite small myself and was surprised how much 48 kg is on a soft body. However, it's definitely worth the trouble as she has the most beautiful body. Powdering her and changing her clothes is best done with her hanging in the lifting eye. Hope to find a solution to hang her up without removing her head.
Hi Emma, are you using some kind of contraption to lift her into place? Also you're at 5 posts now so I think you should be able to post pics of your doll to the forum :wink:

Removing the head might be the only option but there's magnetic head connector available that might speed up the process somewhat:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=96485

--------------------------

How are people safely getting this doll into doggy position, are you standing it upright and then bending it at the hip or are you bending it into position while on a bed and then lifting it into position?

If you want to reduce the smell, store her with the rug over her that comes with the doll. For my doll it took maybe 2-3 weeks for the smell to dissipate like 80-90%.

Thanks

Post by 089 »

Thanks, Paul.

I guess I should give the blanket and doll an initial cleaning before doing as you described. (That will also get her inspection out of the way in case there are any defects.)

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I had one for a few days then I sold her because of misleading condition.she was great .felt a little heavier than the 152cm but lighter than the z-one 170cm.I would not recommend her if its your first doll .the weight maybe to much if you are not physically fit or have a strong upper body.if you can't lift her you risk damaging her like that guy that sold me the doll.also gain lots of knowledge about tpe care use plenty of lube so you dont tear her holes .also powder her so her tacky skin doesn't catch on something and tear.I didn't take many pics i just wanted her gone.here is the last jiggle vid I took before i shipped her.its a bit rushed and she has wrinkles from the blanket.I wish I would have made a jiggle vid of her standing I would have been more jiggly.
Attachments
videocompress-086-20180305_154445.mp4
(42.36 MiB) Downloaded 2920 times

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

Just ordered this doll myself but with head #56. Can't wait for her to arrive!

Also, I hear a lot of people comment on the weight factor... I feel like the 107 lbs / 48.5 kg weight would make her feel even more realistic especially with the curvy figure that she has. It'll also be my first doll so I'm going into this with no previous knowledge/experience besides real women.
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

oberyn wrote:I had one for a few days then I sold her because of misleading condition.she was great .felt a little heavier than the 152cm but lighter than the z-one 170cm.I would not recommend her if its your first doll .the weight maybe to much if you are not physically fit or have a strong upper body.if you can't lift her you risk damaging her like that guy that sold me the doll.also gain lots of knowledge about tpe care use plenty of lube so you dont tear her holes .also powder her so her tacky skin doesn't catch on something and tear.I didn't take many pics i just wanted her gone.here is the last jiggle vid I took before i shipped her.its a bit rushed and she has wrinkles from the blanket.I wish I would have made a jiggle vid of her standing I would have been more jiggly.

Do the wrinkles go away? Was it just any blanket? I am a newbie :oops:

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Rezero wrote:
oberyn wrote:I had one for a few days then I sold her because of misleading condition.she was great .felt a little heavier than the 152cm but lighter than the z-one 170cm.I would not recommend her if its your first doll .the weight maybe to much if you are not physically fit or have a strong upper body.if you can't lift her you risk damaging her like that guy that sold me the doll.also gain lots of knowledge about tpe care use plenty of lube so you dont tear her holes .also powder her so her tacky skin doesn't catch on something and tear.I didn't take many pics i just wanted her gone.here is the last jiggle vid I took before i shipped her.its a bit rushed and she has wrinkles from the blanket.I wish I would have made a jiggle vid of her standing I would have been more jiggly.

Do the wrinkles go away? Was it just any blanket? I am a newbie :oops:
Yeah they do go away unless you have her stored like that for a long. Period of time then they become harder to get rid of .so make sure there are no wrinkles or creases on the space she will be laying on .

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Very nice photos :)

INFORMATIONS