www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi djcdoll.
Tiffany is looking really sweet in her fall outfit.
It's amazing how dressing these ladies is so difficult, then their clothes just magically start to fall off. :whistle:

I like your experiments with eye contact.
I am a big fan of ladies looking directly into the camera.

Thanks,
scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

scooter_ca wrote:Hi djcdoll.
Tiffany is looking really sweet in her fall outfit.
It's amazing how dressing these ladies is so difficult, then their clothes just magically start to fall off. :whistle:

I like your experiments with eye contact.
I am a big fan of ladies looking directly into the camera.

Thanks,
scooter.
Many thanks for your kind comments on my images, it's very appreciated. :thumbs_up:
Yes I agree that her clothes just "seem" to fall off. :lol:
It is a lot of effort doing the photosets, but I really enjoy doing them and I'm glad that some members like my images. :D
Thanks again.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:Autumn has definitely arrived, so no more outdoor bikini photos. :(
So today we decided to hang out in the office room.
Tiffany was wearing her new denim jeans again, she likes those because they're a great fit.
She added a blue checked shirt for a country or lumberjack look. :lol:

The trouble is though when she gets a bit bored, she can't stop fiddling with the buttons on the front of the shirt.
Sure enough, one by one, those buttons started to undo! :whistle:
And then the belt on her jeans mysteriously came undone too.
Very soon Tiffany was down to her underwear.

She then stood by the door on the way to the bedroom and said "What are you waiting for? Put that camera down and come with me!" 8O
So I did as I was told...... :mrgreen:
Loving the color scheme with the eyes and the undies are a nice contrast /surprise to the outter layers! My fav is thw shirt coming undone pics. :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Autumn has definitely arrived, so no more outdoor bikini photos. :(
So today we decided to hang out in the office room.
Tiffany was wearing her new denim jeans again, she likes those because they're a great fit.
She added a blue checked shirt for a country or lumberjack look. :lol:

The trouble is though when she gets a bit bored, she can't stop fiddling with the buttons on the front of the shirt.
Sure enough, one by one, those buttons started to undo! :whistle:
And then the belt on her jeans mysteriously came undone too.
Very soon Tiffany was down to her underwear.

She then stood by the door on the way to the bedroom and said "What are you waiting for? Put that camera down and come with me!" 8O
So I did as I was told...... :mrgreen:
Loving the color scheme with the eyes and the undies are a nice contrast /surprise to the outter layers! My fav is thw shirt coming undone pics. :)
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
I like it when her shirt magically comes undone too. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

In the last photoset Tiffany was fooling around showing off her white underwear. Today it's the turn of black underwear. :mrgreen:
Tiffany started off wearing some nice black trousers coupled with a black and white stripy top that had some buttons up the front.
Underneath she was wearing a black bra from Curvy Kate Lingerie and some black knickers.
She finished off the look with some simple pearl type earrings.

We like tops with buttons up the front as they seem to keep coming undone one by one!
Sure enough the same magic happened again today. :lol:

We took a lot of photos today so we may post a few more at some point, if we get some interest in our pictures. :D
Attachments
Buttons start to undo.
Buttons start to undo.
A.jpg (509.58 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
Top comes off, pants drop down.
Top comes off, pants drop down.
B.jpg (438.92 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
Black bra comes off now.
Black bra comes off now.
C.jpg (279.37 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
Push that chest out.
Push that chest out.
D.jpg (305.25 KiB) Viewed 1472 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

What a lovely treat for a Monday night! That top is very nice and suits Tiff perfectly and as for her lovely black lingerie, what can I say? I shall be looking for that same underwear for my gal, you can rest assured!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:What a lovely treat for a Monday night! That top is very nice and suits Tiff perfectly and as for her lovely black lingerie, what can I say? I shall be looking for that same underwear for my gal, you can rest assured!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
The black bra is a Curvy Kate Princess Balcony bra, size UK 28GG. This was a great bargain off eBay, brand new with tags for £8.10 including postage. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Well, the last photoset bombed, no sure why? Virtually no interest at all. :|
I'll try once more.

Tiffany was in a bit of a kinky mood today. She decided to wear her shiny black corset.
It's a rather nice job helping her get into it. Luckily the corset has some steel reinforcements to help contain and control her ample assets. :lol:
She added her black boots, a denim mini-skirt and finished off with some naughty red panties. :mrgreen:

I think she enjoyed strutting her stuff in front of the big mirrors and flashing her knickers at me - I know I enjoyed it. :D
Now lets see how easy that corset comes off! :whistle:
Attachments
Sitting down in a corset.
Sitting down in a corset.
A.jpg (362.84 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Flashing some red knickers.
Flashing some red knickers.
B.jpg (420.78 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Standing by the mirrors.
Standing by the mirrors.
C.jpg (502.09 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
More posing by the mirrors.
More posing by the mirrors.
D.jpg (545.16 KiB) Viewed 1406 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Loving clothing style, With this lady in your house you will automatically get good sense, even if it is a bit gloomy again outside.
Tiffany knows how to respond to your state of mind and even to raise it with her beautiful dress style. That makes every man happy when they see an attractively dressed lady. :D :thumbs_up:

Well done Djcdoll, :thumbs_up: You make it together beautiful as I do with my lady........ Where would we be without or lady's ? :wink: :whistle: :mrgreen:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Loving clothing style, With this lady in your house you will automatically get good sense, even if it is a bit gloomy again outside.
Tiffany knows how to respond to your state of mind and even to raise it with her beautiful dress style. That makes every man happy when they see an attractively dressed lady. :D :thumbs_up:

Well done Djcdoll, :thumbs_up: You make it together beautiful as I do with my lady........ Where would we be without or lady's ? :wink: :whistle: :mrgreen:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
Yes, it is gloomy outside now, so no more swimwear and sunglasses until next year. :(
At least we can look forward to next year and hope we have some lovely sunshine again soon. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, another wonderful set of pics! I was just singing your and Tiffany's praises as I had a friend here for dinner and Sarah has pride of place in the lounge and so my friend was able to compare Tiffany and Sarah. She was impressed with how they still manage to look so individual even though they have the same DNA so to speak! She was also impressed with Tiffany standing in those sexy boots and I had to admit that was a trick that Sarah hasn't mastered just yet!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, another wonderful set of pics! I was just singing your and Tiffany's praises as I had a friend here for dinner and Sarah has pride of place in the lounge and so my friend was able to compare Tiffany and Sarah. She was impressed with how they still manage to look so individual even though they have the same DNA so to speak! She was also impressed with Tiffany standing in those sexy boots and I had to admit that was a trick that Sarah hasn't mastered just yet!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I hope your friend wasn't shocked by any of my pictures of Tiffany. 8O
I try to keep my photos of Tiffany mostly tasteful, just an occasional bit of topless glamour - she always keeps her knickers on though!

I'm always surprised at how the same dolls and doll heads can look so different.

shwing

Post by shwing »

Yowza! Tiffany is lookin mighty fine!

I checked out a lot of her thread, superb photo's and a model with a rockin bod! Nice work :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

shwing wrote:Yowza! Tiffany is lookin mighty fine!

I checked out a lot of her thread, superb photo's and a model with a rockin bod! Nice work :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks shwing, I'm glad you like my photos and I appreciate your feedback and kind comments. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:In the last photoset Tiffany was fooling around showing off her white underwear. Today it's the turn of black underwear. :mrgreen:
Tiffany started off wearing some nice black trousers coupled with a black and white stripy top that had some buttons up the front.
Underneath she was wearing a black bra from Curvy Kate Lingerie and some black knickers.
She finished off the look with some simple pearl type earrings.

We like tops with buttons up the front as they seem to keep coming undone one by one!
Sure enough the same magic happened again today. :lol:

We took a lot of photos today so we may post a few more at some point, if we get some interest in our pictures. :D
lol I would too. (like top coming undone magically) Love the latest set too. I think my favorites are the two on the 3rd row down. :p o.o;

INFORMATIONS