www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Gotta be difficult with such lovely special charms and pretty face!
Thanks terabyte. She certainly knows how to apply her "special charms"!! :lol:
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, yeah that's irritating when a seller drags their feet with posting. I've won a lot of auctions for clothes for the minimum 99p as often there have been no other bidders. Its probably most likely that they have posted 2nd class to try and make a bit more money, I've had a few sellers do that when they have charged for first class delivery but I don't mind if I got the thing cheap anyway. I do hope that dress arrives soon as it will great to see Tiffany in it. I've actually just been squeezing Sarah into a tight dress which shows off her curves nicely, a doll owners work is never done!
Yes, I think your're right. I sent the seller a message and she said she'd posted it, so it may arrive in a day or two.

Going to have to get Tiffany some matching shoes now to go with the dress. 8O
I can't believe I've just said that. 12 months ago I wouldn't have dreamt that I'd be talking about getting matching shoes for a dress I'd just bought !!!!! :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I woke up early this morning and went downstairs to open the curtains and get a cup of tea.
When I came back upstairs Tiffany had got something out of the bedside drawer and was waiting for me.
I think she was trying to tell me something! :lol:
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (402.29 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I guess she wants to mount some pipes. :mrgreen:
Gemma and Quorra usually order two of the 1 liter bottles. :wink:
djcdoll wrote:12 months ago I wouldn't have dreamt that I'd be talking about getting matching shoes for a dress I'd just bought !!!!! :lol:
Not to speak of new eyes for your girl 8O :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:I guess she wants to mount some pipes. :mrgreen:
djcdoll wrote:12 months ago I wouldn't have dreamt that I'd be talking about getting matching shoes for a dress I'd just bought !!!!! :lol:
Not to speak of new eyes for your girl 8O :lol:
Hi Pron, that made me smile !! :lol:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, I'm just sitting out in my garden and I saw your last post and it did make me chuckle! Sarah and I got through a fair bit of that last night, I think it must have been the heat and she was nice and cool! Its a pity that Aldi don't stock it yet, thankfully we have eBay!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I'm just sitting out in my garden and I saw your last post and it did make me chuckle! Sarah and I got through a fair bit of that last night, I think it must have been the heat and she was nice and cool! Its a pity that Aldi don't stock it yet, thankfully we have eBay!
With all the girls you have, you'd have to buy it in bulk! :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:2000ml for 50€ on amazon.
And always keep a spare bottle in stock if you have more dolls. :wink:
Ha, ha. :thumbs_up:
We'll have to make sure Arthur1960 is aware of this! :lol:
I expect he orders in bulk anyway. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha I had been getting 2 a time on eBay but for some reason they have been running out quicker, they need to make 500ml and 1Lt versions for us doll owners!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's been a hot few days, hotter than usual for the UK. Too hot to go outside to take photographs.
Tiffany said "I'm not going outside in that heat, I'll probably melt!!". So we stayed inside in the shade.

We spent some time admiring the photos that Arthur1960 had been taking of his lovely girls.
I think Tiffany was feeling a bit left out as she said "get your camera and we'll do a few quick photos for TDF".
Luckily she was already dressed in her nice tight pink shorts and a thin top so we got straight to it.
It's difficult trying to keep my hands off her bum when she wears those shorts! :D
Attachments
Tiffany lounging around in the shade.
Tiffany lounging around in the shade.
A.jpg (395.45 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
Tiffany showing off her booty.
Tiffany showing off her booty.
B.jpg (305.23 KiB) Viewed 1640 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I have to say Tiffany looks adorable in that outfit and those shorts, they do wonders for her lovely pert butt! I really think we need to see more pics of her in those, please!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, I have to say Tiffany looks adorable in that outfit and those shorts, they do wonders for her lovely pert butt! I really think we need to see more pics of her in those, please!
I agree Arthur1960, those shorts are rather nice. They're really soft to the touch - I know as I can't keep my hands off her bum when she's wearing them!! :lol:
Pron wrote:That's a hot secretary :wink:
Mine like to sweeten my work, too. :)
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
I like having her close by me when I'm in my office, maybe you're the same with your lovely girls. :D

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote: It's difficult trying to keep my hands off her bum when she wears those shorts! :D
Never mind the hands... I Think I'd have a hard time keeping those shorts on her. 8O :wink: :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
djcdoll wrote: It's difficult trying to keep my hands off her bum when she wears those shorts! :D
Never mind the hands... I Think I'd have a hard time keeping those shorts on her. 8O :wink: :mrgreen:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
Yes, having her close by means I don't need to reach too far........ :mrgreen: :wink:

INFORMATIONS