www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

stones wrote:Fun series, bold colors!
Thanks stones. Tiffany likes her bold colours! :lol:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll wrote:... However her big boobs helped as I was able to get the bannister rail in between her boobs to help steady her! :lol:
I overlooked that detail. If I look at the pictures now once again it is clearly recognizable. :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:
djcdoll wrote:... However her big boobs helped as I was able to get the bannister rail in between her boobs to help steady her! :lol:
I overlooked that detail. If I look at the pictures now once again it is clearly recognizable. :D
Her boobs came in handy today Tsall. :wink: :lol:
Pron wrote::haha4: The banana and the boobs on the rail made me laugh :lol:
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
Glad the photos made you smile. I try to add a bit of humour in the photo captions. :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Tiffany is looking as lovely as usual :D . I hope her breasts didn't get bruised during those shoots on the stairs. It would be a shame if those beauties got injured. :D
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll, great stair shots (that has got to be a challenge) and love the captions to go with them. Tiffany is looking quite comfy in her casual gear!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Tiffany is looking as lovely as usual :D . I hope her breasts didn't get bruised during those shoots on the stairs. It would be a shame if those beauties got injured. :D
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany's assets didn't suffer any damage - I had a VERY good check a bit later and checked again this morning!!!! Ha ha. :mrgreen:
terabyte wrote:djcdoll, great stair shots (that has got to be a challenge) and love the captions to go with them. Tiffany is looking quite comfy in her casual gear!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes, we had to be careful standing on the stairs. I orginally wanted to try and get both boobs over the bannister rail, but Tiffany wasn't tall enough! So we settled with one boob either side. :lol:
I've got to try and be a bit creative with the limited space in my small house. Not much space for doing photosets.
Glad you like the captions. It's nice if we can get some humour in our photosets. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I was trying to take some photos of Tiffany earlier this morning when the post lady came knocking on the front door with a package. It was a new bra for Tiffany.
The package had a label on the back saying: "Return address: BRA CLOSET etc". in big letters! 8O
I was wondering why the post lady was smiling at me!!! :lol:

Then a bit later, while I trying to pose Tiffany in the window and failing, another knock on the front door.
This time a man wanting to read the gas and electricity meters! :evil:

Seriously, can't a guy have a few minutes peace to take some glamour photos of his busty model !!!! Ha ha. :lol:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, that did make me laugh! Last summer I had the Virgin Media guy want to come in to check my broadband router, I had all the gals downstairs at the time so I just thought 'sod it' and led him into the lounge, the look on his face was worth it!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Haha. So, these Chinese vendors seem to be getting a little too accurate or informative on their packaging.

I had packages with "Kinky Bondage Harness" and "Sexy Lingerie Bra Set and Stockings" on their customs labels arrive on the same day.

"Clothes" would have been sufficient!

Look forward to seeing the new bra at some point!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, that did make me laugh! Last summer I had the Virgin Media guy want to come in to check my broadband router, I had all the gals downstairs at the time so I just thought 'sod it' and led him into the lounge, the look on his face was worth it!
I bet that was funny Arthur1960. :lol:

Not sure if the meter man looked up and saw Tiffany sat in the upstairs bedroom window! He didn't say anything.
I think we're living dangerously here, with Tiffany sat half naked in an upstairs window overlooking our street. Maybe that's half the fun, the thrill of getting caught. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Haha. So, these Chinese vendors seem to be getting a little too accurate or informative on their packaging.

I had packages with "Kinky Bondage Harness" and "Sexy Lingerie Bra Set and Stockings" on their customs labels arrive on the same day.

"Clothes" would have been sufficient!

Look forward to seeing the new bra at some point!
That's funny, I've not ordered anything like "Kinky Bondage Harness" !!! ha ha 8O
I think the kinkiest was a shiny PVC catsuit a few months back. I don't remember if the package said anything about the contents.

I'm not bothered what the post lady thinks. She's probably not interested in my postal habits anyway! She is rather hot though. :lol:

The new bra will make an appearance at some point. I just get them when they're dirt cheap on eBay.
I'm trying to get a good variety of colours to suit any possible future photoset ideas.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's the photoset Tiffany and I were trying to do while being interupted by the post lady and then the meter man! 8O

When we started off we had some sunshine but it went miserable a bit later.
I think Tiffany had had enough by then and was getting bored! :lol:
Attachments
I feel a bit exposed standing in the window like this with just a towel on.
I feel a bit exposed standing in the window like this with just a towel on.
DSC_0001.JPG (363.87 KiB) Viewed 942 times
If he pulls my towel down any further at the back my bum will be exposed!
If he pulls my towel down any further at the back my bum will be exposed!
DSC_0005.JPG (284.67 KiB) Viewed 942 times
I'll pretend to be deep in thought, when I'm really watching the post lady walking down the lane.
I'll pretend to be deep in thought, when I'm really watching the post lady walking down the lane.
DSC_0011.JPG (323.22 KiB) Viewed 942 times
How much longer do I have to sit here?
How much longer do I have to sit here?
DSC_0017.JPG (226.95 KiB) Viewed 942 times
Hurry up already!
Hurry up already!
DSC_0025.JPG (250.01 KiB) Viewed 942 times
I'm bored now....
I'm bored now....
DSC_0036.JPG (319.59 KiB) Viewed 942 times
I'm now getting chilly, wish it was summer.
I'm now getting chilly, wish it was summer.
DSC_0041.JPG (324.66 KiB) Viewed 942 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Tiffany does that wistful gaze very well! And the blue of her eyes really shows here.

She wears that towel like it was a designer dress!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Tiffany does that wistful gaze very well! And the blue of her eyes really shows here.

She wears that towel like it was a designer dress!
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
The towel didn't need much help to hold up - big boobs and a single safety pin! :lol:

INFORMATIONS