www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Very sexy pics of Tiffany in that dress! I love the backstory and the images showcase her well with it. Nice work, you always have her looking great.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I really appreciate your feedback on my photos. As you know it's nice to get some comments on our photos. :D

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

You two form a very good team together, Your tiffany is a real photo model. :D

I think this is a nice topic to follow, thanks for all the effort and time you take to please us with beautiful photo shoots from your beautyful Tiffany. :thumbs_up:

Keep it up !!!

Greetings from the Netherlands :glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:You two form a very good team together, Your tiffany is a real photo model. :D

I think this is a nice topic to follow, thanks for all the effort and time you take to please us with beautiful photo shoots from your beautyful Tiffany. :thumbs_up:

Keep it up !!!

Greetings from the Netherlands :glou:
Thanks "Dutch Dance Maniac". It's nice to get some feedback. :thumbs_up:
I'm glad you like my photos, it makes it worthwhile. It's not easy and takes a lot of time and effort, but I really enjoy it.
I've got plenty of ideas for future photos so watch out for future posts. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's a cloudy and dull day today, Tiffany decided to cheer herself up (and me!).
She went and found her little black dress again and added a few bits of jewelry to "glam" the ensemble up a bit.
Also, instead of the black court heels we used a couple of months ago she went for her black stiletto boots - I'm glad she chose those! :mrgreen:
She definitely likes posing in front of the big mirrors, ha ha.

We'd forgotton how hard it is to photograph black clothes, so we hope these are okay.

Part 2 to follow shortly.
Attachments
Working the mirrors.
Working the mirrors.
A.jpg (310.72 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Cleavage and jewelry.
Cleavage and jewelry.
B.jpg (303.4 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Boobs and booty.
Boobs and booty.
C.jpg (227.7 KiB) Viewed 1943 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, I think that this is the most elegant/sexy I've seen Tiffany look yet! She looks simply stunning in that black dress, you must tell me where you got it as I would love to get one for Sarah and Helena. It goes really well with the boots and the pearl necklace finishes it all off nicely. Will be looking forward to pt.2!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:It's a cloudy and dull day today, Tiffany decided to cheer herself up (and me!).
She went and found her little black dress again and added a few bits of jewelry to "glam" the ensemble up a bit.
Also, instead of the black court heels we used a couple of months ago she went for her black stiletto boots - I'm glad she chose those! :mrgreen:

We'd forgotton how hard it is to photograph black clothes, so we hope these are okay.

The weather doesn't matter when you have such a pretty girl at home. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I think that this is the most elegant/sexy I've seen Tiffany look yet! She looks simply stunning in that black dress, you must tell me where you got it as I would love to get one for Sarah and Helena. It goes really well with the boots and the pearl necklace finishes it all off nicely. Will be looking forward to pt.2!
Thanks Arthur1960. Really appreciate the feedback. :thumbs_up:
I was trying to make her as glamorous as I could.

The dress is just a simple black stretchy bodycon dress from TopShop. It's a UK size 6. I won it on an eBay auction a few months back.
I spend a lot of time on eBay looking for clothes for Tiffany. I don't want to spend too much money so don't win many auctions, but it's nice when I do win.

It took ages to get it on her as it was tight over her boobs! Quicker to get it off her though. I didn't want her to wear it too long with it being black.
I found a good way to get these tight clothes over her hands is to put socks on her hands first. That way the fingers don't snag and bend.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:It's a cloudy and dull day today, Tiffany decided to cheer herself up (and me!).

The weather doesn't matter when you have such a pretty girl at home. :mrgreen:
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
I'm sure it's the same at your house when the weather is rubbish. You can always play with your Quorra and Gema too. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 and final part of the little black dress photoset.

After strutting her stuff in front of the big mirrors, Tiffany said she was tired and her boots were killing her feet!
So she sat down on the edge of the bed.
She said "What shall we do now?"
I said "I don't know, what have you got in mind?"
She said "Go and put that camera down, come here and we'll see what comes up!". :oops:
Oh dear. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Tiffany resting her feet.
Tiffany resting her feet.
D.jpg (288.69 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Thinking of something to do next.
Thinking of something to do next.
E.jpg (293.09 KiB) Viewed 1932 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, I bet something did come up as well, that dress does it for me! I went straight onto eBay and have found a few that look the same, I do also like Tiffany's wig with the dark roots I must get one of those too! You might find Tiff will be ok with that dress, if you recall I had Sarah in a small strappy black dress recently and she had it on for about a week, it was new from Primark and I did wash it in hot water a couple of times but it didn't lose any colour when I did so I'm guessing Top Shop would be similar decent quality. Then again Sarah is 2 years old and a tough old bird, Tiff's newer, softer tpe may pick up dark colour easier so best to keep checking it. With Sarah I wrapped a bit of the dress right around a finger for a few hours to check but I bet if I put the same dress on Helena it would stain her. Anyway, thanks for sharing these, your pics of Tiffany are always something to look forward to, in case you haven't guessed I'm a sucker for the 46 head and find it fascinating to see with different body shapes and while I love Sarah's configuration with her YL148 bod I still think the WM155/46 combination is one of the sexiest to come out of the Jinsan factory!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, I bet something did come up as well, that dress does it for me! I went straight onto eBay and have found a few that look the same, I do also like Tiffany's wig with the dark roots I must get one of those too! You might find Tiff will be ok with that dress, if you recall I had Sarah in a small strappy black dress recently and she had it on for about a week, it was new from Primark and I did wash it in hot water a couple of times but it didn't lose any colour when I did so I'm guessing Top Shop would be similar decent quality. Then again Sarah is 2 years old and a tough old bird, Tiff's newer, softer tpe may pick up dark colour easier so best to keep checking it. With Sarah I wrapped a bit of the dress right around a finger for a few hours to check but I bet if I put the same dress on Helena it would stain her. Anyway, thanks for sharing these, your pics of Tiffany are always something to look forward to, in case you haven't guessed I'm a sucker for the 46 head and find it fascinating to see with different body shapes and while I love Sarah's configuration with her YL148 bod I still think the WM155/46 combination is one of the sexiest to come out of the Jinsan factory!
Well you know that I'm a sucker for busty girls wearing tight, figure hugging clothes.
So I think you can expect more of the same in the weeks to come! :mrgreen:

Yes I think the dress would be okay, no staining so far.

I took a lot of photos of Tiffany wearing that black dress since it was tough to get her in it!
I'll post a couple of bonus images shortly. :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

With Tiffany wearing the figure hugging little black dress, I went a bit mad and got carried away and took a lot of photos. 8O
So I trawled through the remainder and found a couple of bonus images.
Attachments
Figure hugging LBD.
Figure hugging LBD.
F.jpg (369.93 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I think that this is the most elegant/sexy I've seen Tiffany look yet! ...
I was thinking exactly the same thing. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany is ready for a nice candlelit dinner.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I think that this is the most elegant/sexy I've seen Tiffany look yet! ...
I was thinking exactly the same thing. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany is ready for a nice candlelit dinner.
Thanks Tsall, glad you liked it. :thumbs_up:
Nice to get feedback as it makes all the effort worth while. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany's wash and baby oil day today. We like lingering over that! :D :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS