www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:Welcome back.

So you want to have a look at all new photos from Panther68? Then I must inform you about some new threads which you must see:
No!!! My Angel, Anime has fallen!!
Multiple doll owners.Group photos, if you got them....
And there is a third one is about Anzhelika which you already spotted.
Thanks for the links Tsall, I'll check them out. :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

We had some high winds and rain today so Tiffany and I were stuck inside.
I think Tiffany can put away her bikini's and swimsuits now, I don't think she'll get another chance to wear them this year. :cry:

Over the last few weeks we've been collecting some party dresses, so today we decided to try out one of her new ones.
This dress is a blue sequin mini-dress, an eBay bargain - we like bargains! :D
Unfortunately we didn't have any matching blue shoes so we had to stick with the black court shoes, they seemed to look okay.
Tiffany seemed to enjoy herself so that was good. :D

The lighting was a bit rubbish for the first few photos but it brightened up a bit later when she was posing with the chair.
Hope these are okay. I took a lot of photos so I may post a few more later on if I can find some nice ones.
Attachments
Sitting on the chest of drawers.
Sitting on the chest of drawers.
A.jpg (723.07 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
More sitting on the chest of drawers.
More sitting on the chest of drawers.
B.jpg (527.72 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
Posing with a blue chair.
Posing with a blue chair.
C.jpg (448.41 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, good to see Tiffany again and I do like that dress, she looks so glamorous so please post some more pics! It's actually quite similar to the dress that Shuri is currently wearing but a bit more sparkly. Yes it's been windy here too so no outdoor photos today!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's a few more photos from the blue sequin mini-dress photoset. :D
Attachments
D.jpg
D.jpg (453 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
E.jpg
E.jpg (500.2 KiB) Viewed 1461 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Excellent pics! They are just making me more excited to get Sarah's new body! Nice wig too, I like the 2 tone blonde look, I'm not sure I have one like that.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice:D like the chair ones...I can just hear I 'squeak' from her rocking back and forth on it lol.

Probably you've mentioned it, but I am notoriously lazy, but how'd you do the teeth? I just tried normal power the last time, but not work so well...and now my classy gal (#149 head) looks top notch, just if you look past her rotten teeth mouth ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Excellent pics! They are just making me more excited to get Sarah's new body! Nice wig too, I like the 2 tone blonde look, I'm not sure I have one like that.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
That wig was the one I got from that eBay seller you recommended a while back, UpTrending. We've used it a few times now for our photos.
It's a good quality one and I think it suits Tiffany. We like the wigs with two tones. :D
avante wrote:Nice:D like the chair ones...I can just hear I 'squeak' from her rocking back and forth on it lol.

Probably you've mentioned it, but I am notoriously lazy, but how'd you do the teeth? I just tried normal power the last time, but not work so well...and now my classy gal (#149 head) looks top notch, just if you look past her rotten teeth mouth ;)
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
The chair is a nice photo prop. Also helps give Tiffany something to hold onto when she's standing in heels.
For her teeth I used water based white acrylic paint. I apply a very small amount with a tiny makeup brush after I've done her lipstick.
I probably ought to use white makeup so I think I need to get some when I next go shopping. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Boring day. Dull and dark with rain hammering down. We weren't in the mood for doing any glamorous photos today.
Tiffany decided to dress in some bright colours to cheer us both up. Out came the pink clothes. :D

After a while the rain slowed a bit and Tiffany got a bit bored with watching out of the window.
You can tell when she's thinking about being a bit naughty.
She started fooling around with her tracksuit jacket - it sort of slipped down a bit, oh dear!! :oops:
There's not much point in putting the jacket back on again. I wonder if anything else will "sort of slip down"? :mrgreen:
Attachments
Watching the rain by the window.
Watching the rain by the window.
A.jpg (242.24 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
The tracksuit jacket slipped down a bit.
The tracksuit jacket slipped down a bit.
B.jpg (247.62 KiB) Viewed 1375 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Glad to see Tiffany back again, she's now's perfect how to give some color on those dark cloudy day's. Lucky you..... :wink: :lol: :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Great shots of Tiffany in her party dress, that chair is a great prop especially for standing. She looks stunning as always. Love the pink clothes set!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Glad to see Tiffany back again, she's now's perfect how to give some color on those dark cloudy day's. Lucky you..... :wink: :lol: :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)
:glou:
Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
Yes, we needed bright colours today as it was a horrible dark wet day. :D
terabyte wrote:Great shots of Tiffany in her party dress, that chair is a great prop especially for standing. She looks stunning as always. Love the pink clothes set!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany likes glittery party dresses! She's got a couple more dresses like that waiting in the wings for future photosets. We like our eBay bargains. :lol:
We needed bright colours to cheer us up, so today was a pink day. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Tiffany wears those bright colours well and is the perfect antidote to today's weather! I would have done a photoshoot myself today but I've been busy sorting out my conservatory so it can double up as a studio with backdrops and lighting, hopefully should be sorted by the time Sarah gets her new body so you can rest assured I shall be looking back at your excellent pics of Tiffany for inspiration!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Tiffany wears those bright colours well and is the perfect antidote to today's weather! I would have done a photoshoot myself today but I've been busy sorting out my conservatory so it can double up as a studio with backdrops and lighting, hopefully should be sorted by the time Sarah gets her new body so you can rest assured I shall be looking back at your excellent pics of Tiffany for inspiration!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
As I said to DDM and terabyte earlier, we needed a bit of cheering up today and Tiffany helped with her bright pink clothes. :lol:
It doesn't seem that long ago when Tiffany and I were roasting hot trying to do the bikini photosets outside in the sunshine. :(

We hope you get your conservatory sorted out. Sounds like it's going to double up as a photographic studio.
Feel free to use any of my stuff for inspiration. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:Here's a few more photos from the blue sequin mini-dress photoset. :D
Gotta say djc' you've got a real knack for dressing her nicely! :D Her outfits always just look like they fit well. :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Here's a few more photos from the blue sequin mini-dress photoset. :D
Gotta say djc' you've got a real knack for dressing her nicely! :D Her outfits always just look like they fit well. :)
Thanks Zippy81, we appreciate your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
I do like doing the photosets where Tiffany is "dressed up" in party dresses and as glamorous as I can make her. It takes a lot of time and effort though.

As a guy I never thought I'd be spending so much time online shopping for women's clothes and accessories!! :lol:

INFORMATIONS