www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ohh what a lovely thought, I can't think of a nicer way to spend the afternoon!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

djcdoll wrote:We've still got nice sunny weather here today so Tiffany was keen to try on her latest bikini and go outside into the sunshine.
The last bikini she tried on was red with black trim, this one is just plain red (both cheap off eBay).
As the temperature today isn't as hot as it has been, she decided to raise the temperature a bit by wearing her red stiletto boots as well. No complaints here. :mrgreen:
Not exacly beach or pool wear, but she doesn't care! So we'll call this photoset: Boots and Bikini. :D

We didn't realise how many photos we took as we got a bit carried away, so we'll post part 2 shortly.
Oh man, this is a sweet outfit the stiletto boots match perfect. It stimulates your imagination..... :lol:

She can sign up to show off as a pits lady at Ferrari. That would make it complete. 8)

Congratulations Djcdoll, you have it again with this beautiful photo shoot, real craftsmanship. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
djcdoll wrote:We've still got nice sunny weather here today so Tiffany was keen to try on her latest bikini and go outside into the sunshine.
The last bikini she tried on was red with black trim, this one is just plain red (both cheap off eBay).
As the temperature today isn't as hot as it has been, she decided to raise the temperature a bit by wearing her red stiletto boots as well. No complaints here. :mrgreen:
Not exacly beach or pool wear, but she doesn't care! So we'll call this photoset: Boots and Bikini. :D

We didn't realise how many photos we took as we got a bit carried away, so we'll post part 2 shortly.
Oh man, this is a sweet outfit the stiletto boots match perfect. It stimulates your imagination..... :lol:

She can sign up to show off as a pits lady at Ferrari. That would make it complete. 8)

Congratulations Djcdoll, you have it again with this beautiful photo shoot, real craftsmanship. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Thanks DDM. I appreciate your comments and feedback. :thumbs_up:

That's weird, I was thinking about doing a photoset themed around the formula One racing pit girls.
Or even a girl racer using a zip up racing suit or similar. Could be interesting. Ha ha. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's Friday! :thumbs_up:
When I was in my "9 to 5" life some of the companies I worked at had a "casual Friday" or "dress down Friday".
So today we're having a "casual Friday" too, so no glamorous party dresses and killer heels today.

This morning we had heavy rain showers. Tiffany was fascinated by the rain drops hammering on the window in the office.
She stood by the window for a while watching the rain pelting down.

After a while she found a new place to sit, right on the window ledge!
I think she liked sitting there as she got a good view out of the window and there was not much chance of being spotted by the neighbours while it was raining. :D

What a difference compared to yesterday when Tiffany was flaunting her boobs in a bikini in the sunshine. :lol:
Attachments
Standing by the window watching the rain.
Standing by the window watching the rain.
A.jpg (205.87 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
Sitting in the window.
Sitting in the window.
B.jpg (333.54 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
More sitting in the window.
More sitting in the window.
C.jpg (343.63 KiB) Viewed 1981 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've said it before and I will say it again, sir you have a good eye for what looks good on Tiffany! She fills that top perfectly and those denim shorts are such a good look! No doll play for me today as just spent a couple of hours under my washing machine fixing the pump, so it was a nice treat to check Tiffany's thread and see these pics!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:I've said it before and I will say it again, sir you have a good eye for what looks good on Tiffany! She fills that top perfectly and those denim shorts are such a good look! No doll play for me today as just spent a couple of hours under my washing machine fixing the pump, so it was a nice treat to check Tiffany's thread and see these pics!
Thanks Arthur1960. Always appreciate your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
Sorry to hear about your washing machine. It was probably struggling with washing all the clothes from your girls! :lol:
I hope you managed to get it fixed so that you can spend the evening relaxing with your girls.

It was a cloudy and wet day up here today so I spent the day playing with my dolly! Ha ha.
We did another photoset in that window as well, with her wearing a different top. I'll post that set over the weekend at some point. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I was hoping the weather was going to be a bit better today as I had a couple of ideas for another bikini photoset.
However it's cloudy and wet. I'm not surprised that Tiffany doesn't want go outside wearing a skimpy bikini in weather like that! :lol:
So we're stuck inside wondering what to do instead. :whistle:

In the meantime, here is the second set of photos that we took on Friday in the window.
This time she's wearing an old shirt tied in a knot in the front.
The knot wasn't tied very tightly so it didn't take long to come undone. Strange how that seems to happen a lot! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Sitting in the window watching the rain.
Sitting in the window watching the rain.
A.jpg (274.79 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
Bored with the rain, she's now got other ideas.
Bored with the rain, she's now got other ideas.
B.jpg (389 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
Hmmm, that knot came undone rather easily.
Hmmm, that knot came undone rather easily.
C.jpg (458.54 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

blackbird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blackbird »

Wow Tiffany is so beautiful ! I like her cute face !

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I like the photos of Tiffany sitting on the windows ledge. Both, with top and shirt.
Photos of women wearing shirts tied in a knot at the front always look beautiful and seductive.
Tiffany is no exception. Very nice. :thumbs_up:

I have just checked my window ledges, unfortunately they are not big enough to sit on. If I ever want to do something like this, I have to find another way.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

blackbird wrote:Wow Tiffany is so beautiful ! I like her cute face !
Thanks blackbird. I appreciate your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
Tsall wrote:I like the photos of Tiffany sitting on the windows ledge. Both, with top and shirt.
Photos of women wearing shirts tied in a knot at the front always look beautiful and seductive.
Tiffany is no exception. Very nice. :thumbs_up:

I have just checked my window ledges, unfortunately they are not big enough to sit on. If I ever want to do something like this, I have to find another way.
Thanks for your kind comments Tsall. :thumbs_up:
I keep looking around my house for interesting places to take photos of Tiffany.
The window ledge looked big enough for her to sit on so we gave it a go. It seemed to work well.

I agree with you on the knotted shirts, it's a bit of a tease especially if the girl is busty. :mrgreen:

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Been awhile since i looked in this thread, Tiffany still looking amazing :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:Been awhile since i looked in this thread, Tiffany still looking amazing :thumbs_up:
Thanks danDub. :thumbs_up:
We're still here doing our little photosets! :D

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:
danDub wrote:Been awhile since i looked in this thread, Tiffany still looking amazing :thumbs_up:
Ha i can see, did some myself but they were just tests, bet the outdoor ones were a lot of fun, love the window ledge shots too, real nice

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
Ha i can see, did some myself but they were just tests, bet the outdoor ones were a lot of fun, love the window ledge shots too, real nice
Thanks danDub :thumbs_up:
The outdoor ones are a lot earlier to do due to the better lighting. Indoor ones can be tricky if it's a dull and cloudy day.
I need to buy myself proper photographics lights soon, to help with the indoor photos.
I'm just processing some new photos that we took today, so will post those shortly. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another dull and cloudy day today, so Tiffany and I had to find a way amuse ourselves.
Tiffany suggested that we play at teacher and student. I said I had no problem with that as long as she dressed up as a college girl!! :mrgreen:
She said that I had to be her teacher, and had to make sure that she didn't misbehave in class.

So off she went hunting through the wardrobe and found an old white shirt and old work tie of mine.
She finished off the ensemble with a mini skirt, some studious looking spectacles and her high heels.
I found her an old university text book of mine for her to read.
However she soon lost interest in that and instead started fiddling with her tie and undoing the buttons on her shirt. 8O

Part 2 to follow shortly.
Attachments
High heeled student.
High heeled student.
A.jpg (330.78 KiB) Viewed 1804 times
Shall I read this book or fiddle with my tie?
Shall I read this book or fiddle with my tie?
B.jpg (282.51 KiB) Viewed 1804 times
Bored with the book now.
Bored with the book now.
C.jpg (262.63 KiB) Viewed 1804 times

INFORMATIONS