www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 and final part of the Student and Teacher photoset.

After getting bored with the textbook, Tiffany began fiddling with her shirt and tie.
It wasn't long before the shirt was undone at the front. 8O
At that moment the Sun came out and sunshine started streaming through the window.
Tiffany said she was now too hot and she was going to take her shirt off.
I gulped and said to her "Tiffany you're being a naughty girl, so I'll have to keep you here in detention!".
She just said "Okay sir!" :wink:
Attachments
Lets undo this shirt and tie.
Lets undo this shirt and tie.
D.jpg (307.04 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
I'm taking this shirt off now.
I'm taking this shirt off now.
E.jpg (268.63 KiB) Viewed 1456 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well we can see that Tiffany and you have had a busy day! I do hope you managed to teach her something before you got too distracted! As always Tiffany looks very sexy and I particularly like that black bra she has on, lovely jubbly!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well we can see that Tiffany and you have had a busy day! I do hope you managed to teach her something before you got too distracted! As always Tiffany looks very sexy and I particularly like that black bra she has on, lovely jubbly!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I don't think Tiffany was interested in being taught anything!
The black bra is another one from Curvy Kate Lingerie, bought off eBay again.

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

djcdoll wrote:Hi yungfit, many thanks for taking the time to comment and give feedback on my photos, we always welcome feedback. :thumbs_up:

The WM155DD is a pretty good "starter doll", as she's light weight and not too tall. That definitely helps with moving her around.
If you do buy a WM155DD you need to remember that she has a very narrow waist and hips, so its difficult to get skirts and shorts that fit her in womens sizes.
I don't have too many sets of thongs for the same reason.
Let me know if you wany any tips on clothing sizes if you do get a WM155DD girl.

As far as our future photosets goes, we've got another bikini and two more party dresses that have yet to appear so watch this space! :D
I've still got plenty of ideas for future photosets.
Yeah that's what i thought, looking for a lightweight doll. The WM135 elf is a pretty good overall package too and of course Anung's beautiful Pearl. Those two (i'd choose different heads, i love Tiffany's looks, if only to have that head smaller for 135CM) and the WM155 are really my best options so far. I like athletic looks, but the WM155 has a cool adult star vibe to it ;) Your photos really brought WM155 back to the top 3 :D

Yeah i figured that bc of the small waist it might be a challenge. Not an owner yet, but have you thought of buying "side-tie" thongs :)? With knots on the sides you can adjust the waistline of the thong. You could also modify regular thongs by just cutting the side laces and then knotting them. Don't know really if it works but might be worth trying, and might look pretty sexy too ;)

Will definitely be following this thread :D :D :D :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

yungfit wrote: Yeah that's what i thought, looking for a lightweight doll. The WM135 elf is a pretty good overall package too and of course Anung's beautiful Pearl. Those two (i'd choose different heads, i love Tiffany's looks, if only to have that head smaller for 135CM) and the WM155 are really my best options so far. I like athletic looks, but the WM155 has a cool adult star vibe to it ;) Your photos really brought WM155 back to the top 3 :D

Yeah i figured that bc of the small waist it might be a challenge. Not an owner yet, but have you thought of buying "side-tie" thongs :)? With knots on the sides you can adjust the waistline of the thong. You could also modify regular thongs by just cutting the side laces and then knotting them. Don't know really if it works but might be worth trying, and might look pretty sexy too ;)

Will definitely be following this thread :D :D :D :D
Hi yungfit, thanks again for your comments on my photos. :thumbs_up:
I've not thought of "side-tie" thongs, so thanks for that. I'll have a look into those.
We did a couple of photosets with "side-tie" bikini's recently that you may have seen. They fit Tiffany very well and allowed adjustments to be easily made.

We got some new glamorous party dresses recently, so hopefully we'll do some photosets featuring those soon. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Every time I see pics of your beautiful Tiffany my Quorra wants to get some action, too and I fail to do what I planed in my limited free time :? :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Every time I see pics of your beautiful Tiffany my Quorra wants to get some action, too and I fail to do what I planed in my limited free time :? :)
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
It must be difficult for you. You're very busy in your work and you have two gorgeous girls, Quorra and Gema, who are probably trying to entice you to them!!
When you get some free time your girls will have to watch out!!! :wink:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Timea & her partner...... like to watch Tiffany's foto sessions. She's a real beauty and we understand very good why Djcdoll loves this lady.

Keep up the good work, we enjoy looking at your daily activities. :D

Many nice greetings Timea & DDM.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Timea & her partner...... like to watch Tiffany's foto sessions. She's a real beauty and we understand very good why Djcdoll loves this lady.

Keep up the good work, we enjoy looking at your daily activities. :D

Many nice greetings Timea & DDM.

:glou:
Thanks Timea & DDM. :thumbs_up:
We try to do the best we can with our photos. We keep trying to improve and learn as we go on. We're glad that you and other TDM members like our photos. :D

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow the photos of Tiffany keep
Me coming back for more!!! She is hot.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bentone wrote:Wow the photos of Tiffany keep
Me coming back for more!!! She is hot.
Thanks bentone, we appreciate your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
We've got plenty more ideas for future photosets. We're glad you like our thread. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here in the Uk the TV weather forecasters have a phrase they use a lot: "sunny intervals and showers".
This describes about 90% of the UK weather on a daily basis, and it was accurate again today. :lol:

We didn't plan on doing any photosets today, but Tiffany looked rather good in her tight denim shorts so I thought why not. :mrgreen:
We started off with Tiffany standing at the window. I thought I'd try and get a bit "arty" and shoot against the light.
Just as she was standing there we heard the noise of the refuse collectors in their refuse wagon reversing up behind the house - I'd forgotten it was bin day.
Tiffany had not seen those guys before and started to lean out of the window a bit more. I thought "Oh no, I hope she doesn't flash her boobs at them!" 8O
Luckily she stayed decent and the binmen didn't get an eyeful, ha ha.

Once they'd gone Tiffany came and sat down on her chair and we both soaked up some of the "sunny intervals" inbetween the showers. :D
Attachments
Watching the refuse collectors empty the bins.
Watching the refuse collectors empty the bins.
A.jpg (243.27 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Sitting back in her chair.
Sitting back in her chair.
B.jpg (395.56 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Relaxing in the sunshine.
Relaxing in the sunshine.
C.jpg (293.96 KiB) Viewed 1343 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, Tiffany looks right at home sitting in that chair by the window, it looks like she was trying to catch the bin mens eyes, you will have to watch her otherwise they might collect more than just your refuse next time!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, Tiffany looks right at home sitting in that chair by the window, it looks like she was trying to catch the bin mens eyes, you will have to watch her otherwise they might collect more than just your refuse next time!
Yes, I think she likes watching what's going on outside. She's getting a bit nosey! :D
She likes sitting in that chair by the window when the Sun shines. I can keep my eye on her too. :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

That Student and Teacher set it very sexy!! Tiffany really pulls off that look, might need some afterschool discipline with that outfit, geez!!! Your sets are great with the photography and backstory.

INFORMATIONS