www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

DollDaddy27 wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:There is no way you can get any work done in your office with Tiffany sitting in front of you surely? Even if she is fully clothed! I'm afraid Tiffany could be dressed in an old sack and still be too foxy for her own good!
Hey Arthur! You said that about Kianna You 7 timer! hahaha I happen to agree though. Tiffany looks hot and has no place in the office unless sexual harassment is allowed, hell ENCOURAGED! Nice photos again!

-DD27
Oops, I've been rumbled, you got me bang to rights DD27 aside from my 5 lovely ladies I do keep an eye on some of the gorgeous gals here on the forum! Of course Kianna is top of the list but Tiffany caught my eye (for obvious reasons as she's related to my Sarah!) and I do drop in on her thread now and then to take a gander.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

DollDaddy27 wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:There is no way you can get any work done in your office with Tiffany sitting in front of you surely? Even if she is fully clothed! I'm afraid Tiffany could be dressed in an old sack and still be too foxy for her own good!
Hey Arthur! You said that about Kianna You 7 timer! hahaha I happen to agree though. Tiffany looks hot and has no place in the office unless sexual harassment is allowed, hell ENCOURAGED! Nice photos again!

-DD27
Tiffany spends the day sitting close to me, so it's easy to reach over...... :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another cold snowy day and Tiffany is wrapped up in her thick cardigan, sitting next to me in the office.
She's lost in her own world browsing on her laptop, probably looking at online shopping sites!
She then realises I'm watching her and she says: "can I just buy these, they're not expensive, I'll be ever so grateful.....?"
How can I refuse :D
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (511.46 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (489.18 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (447.81 KiB) Viewed 2076 times

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Even that thick cardigan (very nice btw) can't hide that lovely figure! Nice shots!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The snow has now gone and Tiffany doesn't need thick woolly cardigans or jumpers now.
We're both in the office again and Tiffany is sat next to me wearing a shirt and her denim shorts.
I think we've got the central heating on a bit too high as Tiffany is starting to get a bit too warm.
I wonder how long it will be before that shirt comes off - think I'll put the heating higher !! :D

Part 2 to follow shortly.
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (502.35 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (452.24 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (505 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (438.38 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (448.5 KiB) Viewed 1958 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's part 2 of the shirt and shorts photoset.

Whacking up the central heating had the desired effect.
Looks like the shirt and shorts are coming off nicely. :D

Part 3 to follow shortly.
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (397.67 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (344.2 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (430.54 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (490.23 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (380.96 KiB) Viewed 1953 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's part 3, the last part, of the shirt and shorts photoset.

Having disposed of the shirt and shorts, Tiffany has now found her stiletto heels.
It looks like she's also taken the belt off her shorts - I wonder what she's going to do with that, have I been a naughty boy?
She's got that come hither look on her face now, oh dear! :D
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (381.88 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (338.83 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (497.99 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (256.86 KiB) Viewed 1951 times

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Wow! Great sets, love the posing and lighting, she really is a knockout!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well what a lovely feast for the eyes that was! That bra and thong set looks great on Tiffany, especially the colour! Love the shot with her heels on, Tiffany has nice long legs which are enhanced by those shoes, thanks for sharing these great pics.

editit

Post by editit »

Super sets! So far every bra I try doesn’t fit well at all! Where are you shopping? Maybe I am getting the wrong type or style bra? Same body as your stunner!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Wonderful pictures! You should listen to her when she calls!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

editit wrote:Super sets! So far every bra I try doesn’t fit well at all! Where are you shopping? Maybe I am getting the wrong type or style bra? Same body as your stunner!
Hi editit,
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with getting a bra that fits your girl.
The best fit for the WM155DD doll that I've found (so far) are the UK 28H cup balcony bras from the Curvy Kate lingerie brand.
I think you may be able to use the 28GG as well but we've not tried that yet.
The pink bra used for that last photoset was a Curvy Kate Portia Balcony Bra in Fuschia, size 28H.
It was bought brand new off eBay for £12.55 from an eBay seller called "a2klingerie".
Not tried any "Plunge Bras" from Curvy Kate yet, we'll try one of those at some point soon (she'll be bursting out of those!).

Other lingerie brands may vary in size as real women already know!
Luckily they can try them on in a changing room to find the right size - bit difficult for us to do that with a doll :D
As I mentioned in a previous post a 28 band size from Panache was too big on Tiffany.

Hope that helps.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

stones wrote:Wonderful pictures! You should listen to her when she calls!
Yes stones, I do, she's definitely the one in charge in our household :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Wow! Great sets, love the posing and lighting, she really is a knockout!
Thanks very much terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I'm trying to improve my photography of her and also think of poses and situations that are interesting.
Arthur1960 wrote:Well what a lovely feast for the eyes that was! That bra and thong set looks great on Tiffany, especially the colour! Love the shot with her heels on, Tiffany has nice long legs which are enhanced by those shoes, thanks for sharing these great pics.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes I agree the stiletto shoes are rather good. Tiffany wants some in red now and she's also got some ideas about boots too but she'll have to wait a bit!

editit

Post by editit »

djcdoll wrote:Part 2, following on from the Little Black Dress (LBD) series posted earlier.
Well the LBD didn't last long and was removed pretty sharpish - so much for going out!
Tiffany was now getting frisky and started teasing me.... :D

Part 3, the last part, to follow soon......
In one picture it looks like her back is arched back. Is that just an allusion or does the back actually bend?
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

INFORMATIONS