www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:
adelea wrote:WOW.

You may have just outdid yourself djcdoll.

I do not have enough superlatives to describe this.
Thanks very much adelea. :thumbs_up:
It's a challenge doing these "Model Shots". It's not easy, as Tiffany can't do the poses exactly.
It's great fun though, but takes a lot of time - all Sunday afternoon!! :D
I bet! It looks like it was fun. I need to gear myself up to bring Adara downstairs so I can try some pictures where there is a bit more room.

I've been admiring these recent shots of Tiffany again, and she looks so much younger with the braided hair. To me she looks late teens, rather than mid-20s. It's amazing what a difference such a small change makes.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Wow, just wow. Absolutely brilliant. :thumbs_up:

For those who missed Tiffany as Danniella Levy and both as Minnie Mouse, go one page back or click here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1473443
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:Wow, just wow. Absolutely brilliant. :thumbs_up:

For those who missed Tiffany as Danniella Levy and both as Minnie Mouse, go one page back or click here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1473443
Thanks Tsall. :thumbs_up:
Great fun doing that photoset, tough challenge though! :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

omg, OMG, Oh May God!!!
That photo set is awesome! It may have took some time, however I think it was worth it.
Makes me want my doll to be here now!
Also thanks for the info.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:omg, OMG, Oh May God!!!
That photo set is awesome! It may have took some time, however I think it was worth it.
Makes me want my doll to be here now!
Also thanks for the info.
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
We're looking forward to seeing some photos of your new girl once she arrives safely and settles in at her new home. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Whooo dude it's really nice how she's wearing the EXACT same outfit; just wow, and very nicely done I dare say! Great to say all the likeminded replies too!
These were the best to me, her tits man this comparison just puts things into another perspective; they truly are huge!! :P

New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Whooo dude it's really nice how she's wearing the EXACT same outfit; just wow, and very nicely done I dare say! Great to say all the likeminded replies too!
These were the best to me, her tits man this comparison just puts things into another perspective; they truly are huge!! :P
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
I'll tell you a secret, the outfits were't exactly the same. :D
I did find the right one on Amazon but it was too expensive, so I got a cheaper one off eBay that was nearly the the same.
I then had to get my needle and thread out and do some alterations.
I also made the black bows and added those to the costume to try to match what Dani Levy was wearing. :lol:
So overall it wasn't a quick photo session, quite a bit of work went in behind the scenes.
I think it was worth the effort. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey djc, so holy shit..7 pages I have to catch up on!
Quite a lot of amazing pics! So.. These are my favorites!
Djcdolltiffany.jpg
In the blue shirt I love the appearance that she has as if shes lost in thought about things. In the western style throw jacket I like the posture and her look seems as if shes having a chat with you as you snap the pic. White bra: Well lets face it.. boobies!! :p They look amazing but I like how the light also hits her stomach area.Book: Again the way shes posed and slightly looking upward its as if she were deep in study but still took the time to look up towards you. Red top: LOL This shot to me says you to were having another conversation..and then she said “oh well how about this” Great expression on that one. Love the eyes over glasses look. Love the window shot in that top as well. Sweater: I just like the sunglasses look on her. Blue dress pics are amazing! Love the all day long legs but the pose is great as well. Just an awesome fitting dress on her for sure. Work out pics: love the bum shot. Shorts fit awesome! And man the window shot she just looks like shes catching her breath in that one!! Yellow top: love the eyes over the sunglasses and the natural light hitting her. Mini mouse: HOLY F&#$!! All are amazing! :D really great job on the poses!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:Hey djc, so holy shit..7 pages I have to catch up on!
Quite a lot of amazing pics! So.. These are my favorites!

In the blue shirt I love the appearance that she has as if shes lost in thought about things. In the western style throw jacket I like the posture and her look seems as if shes having a chat with you as you snap the pic. White bra: Well lets face it.. boobies!! :p They look amazing but I like how the light also hits her stomach area.Book: Again the way shes posed and slightly looking upward its as if she were deep in study but still took the time to look up towards you. Red top: LOL This shot to me says you to were having another conversation..and then she said “oh well how about this” Great expression on that one. Love the eyes over glasses look. Love the window shot in that top as well. Sweater: I just like the sunglasses look on her. Blue dress pics are amazing! Love the all day long legs but the pose is great as well. Just an awesome fitting dress on her for sure. Work out pics: love the bum shot. Shorts fit awesome! And man the window shot she just looks like shes catching her breath in that one!! Yellow top: love the eyes over the sunglasses and the natural light hitting her. Mini mouse: HOLY F&#$!! All are amazing! :D really great job on the poses!
Thanks very much for all your comments on our photos Zippy81. We really do appreciate them. :thumbs_up:
We don't hang about when we get an idea for a photoset. Ha ha. :lol:
We try to do a variety of photos to keep them as interesting as we can - not just lingerie shots!
We've still got plenty of ideas, so hopefully people won't get bored with our stuff and will keep checking out Tiffany's message thread (she likes the attention!) :D

Histhepon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Histhepon »

djcdoll wrote:My first attempt at a "Model Shot" was back in February 2018 when I had a go at trying to copy some poses by Tiffany Towers (big favourite of mine a few years back!) :mrgreen:
I thought I'd have another go as it's about 12 months since the last one.
This time I chose British big bust model Danniella Levy - a more recent favourite of mine, ha ha. :mrgreen:
You could argue that this is a triple model shot attempt! :lol:

So here's my Tiffany as Danniella Levy and both as Minnie Mouse. :D
Wow. Amazing job!
I'm a fan of Levy as well. That's one of her signature photo shoots and you nailed it.
*fist bump*

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Catching up here, outstanding photoset after photoset djcdoll!! Truly top notch work.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Welcome man :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Histhepon wrote: Wow. Amazing job!
I'm a fan of Levy as well. That's one of her signature photo shoots and you nailed it.
*fist bump*
Thanks Histhepon. :thumbs_up:
I really liked the Minnie Mouse photoset that Dani Levy did and it does crop up all over the "big boob" areas of the internet! :lol:
It's been on my mind for a while to try and copy it using my Tiffany. I spent ages trying to find the right costume and some extra props.
Looking at my attempt I can see a few places where I messed up (e.g. makeup), but overall I'm happy how it turned out. :D
terabyte wrote:Catching up here, outstanding photoset after photoset djcdoll!! Truly top notch work.
Many thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I are glad you stopped by. We hope you find the time again at some point to do some more doll photography yourself. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

DAMNNN, well nicely done for sure! And good approach to this over priced stuff! Pffeww lots of effort tho, but it did pay off quite well I'd say; really striking to see!
Needle and a thread...man that skill def. comes in hany I bet, must still get there myself someday (litterally 0 exp. right now haha).

djcdoll wrote: Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
I'll tell you a secret, the outfits were't exactly the same. :D
I did find the right one on Amazon but it was too expensive, so I got a cheaper one off eBay that was nearly the the same.
I then had to get my needle and thread out and do some alterations.
I also made the black bows and added those to the costume to try to match what Dani Levy was wearing. :lol:
So overall it wasn't a quick photo session, quite a bit of work went in behind the scenes.
I think it was worth the effort. :D
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Histhepon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Histhepon »

djcdoll wrote:
Histhepon wrote: Wow. Amazing job!
*fist bump*
Thanks Histhepon. :thumbs_up:
I really liked the Minnie Mouse photoset that Dani Levy did and it does crop up all over the "big boob" areas of the internet! :lol:
It's been on my mind for a while to try and copy it using my Tiffany. I spent ages trying to find the right costume and some extra props.
Looking at my attempt I can see a few places where I messed up (e.g. makeup), but overall I'm happy how it turned out. :D
terabyte wrote:Catching up here, outstanding photoset after photoset djcdoll!! Truly top notch work.
Many thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I are glad you stopped by. We hope you find the time again at some point to do some more doll photography yourself. :D
Most definitely djcdoll. UK has got some ripe honeys!

So happy to hear this. Finding the right sexy clothes, hair, makeup, shoes. etc is just the best.
Don't sweat the details. I totally agree with terabyte. You did an amazing job. Just imagine how much faster and better you'll be with "dolling" (bad pun right?) her up next time.
I am looking to learn makeup too like you; that's key.

Super fun stuff everyone. What a glorious time to be alive!

INFORMATIONS