www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany really kills those summer dresses she wears, looking incredibly sexy! Nice shots by the window with the casual top and skirt, if someone saw her they would surely be distracted.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:As mentioned multiple times, I like the photos of Tiffany sitting in the windows. :thumbs_up:
Sadly I have no window like this. But your picture B it something I hadn't in mind. A table or sideboard or something similar directly at the windows. Cool, this way I can take pictures of my doll directly at the window. I must thing about it.
Thanks Tsall. :thumbs_up:
That window area is good for natural light. Sitting your girl on a table, desk, chair, stool or maybe a cupboard or box is a good idea if you can't sit her inside the window. :D
terabyte wrote:Tiffany really kills those summer dresses she wears, looking incredibly sexy! Nice shots by the window with the casual top and skirt, if someone saw her they would surely be distracted.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes, that window area is probably one my favourite places in my house to take photos of Tiffany. The light is pretty good there.
We like to try and mix things up, casual most of the time, glam party dresses every now and again. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's casual day or "dress down Friday" today. :D
Just a couple of photos of Tiffany hanging in the office room. It's dull outside and she wasn't in the mood to dress up today, just a comfy top and long pants.

I made her wear a bra this time as the top she wore yesterday was too thin for going "bra-less", so I think she's in a bit of a mood! 8O :lol:
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (452.73 KiB) Viewed 1566 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (655 KiB) Viewed 1566 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, Tiffany is as gorgeous as always. Funnily enough having her hands in her pockets like that creates a more natural looking pose and she's looking straight into the lens which can really make a picture come alive! and of course with that wonderful back arch she just creates the perfect female form!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, Tiffany is as gorgeous as always. Funnily enough having her hands in her pockets like that creates a more natural looking pose and she's looking straight into the lens which can really make a picture come alive! and of course with that wonderful back arch she just creates the perfect female form!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Having her hands in her pockets also solves the problem of her broken fingers looking odd sometimes. I don't have to keep checking what her fingers are doing for each photo. :D

It's funny that you mentioned a more natural pose because it was a bit weird this afternoon.
She was leaning back against that bookcase and I was adjusting the camera, when I looked up I could have sworn that she blinked!
I know she didn't and couldn't have blinked but it was spooky. It must have been a trick of the light, a glint or a shadow or her hair moved or something, or else I'm going bonkers. :lol:
For a split second she could have been real. My heart certainly missed a beat.
Or maybe it was me subconsciously wishing she was real? Anyway, it was weird. A real "Twilight Zone" moment. 8O

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, I've just seen this djcdoll and you can rest assured that I've had similar experiences. I'm sure it mostly boils down to our wanting our gals to be 'alive' I know I've had several moments like that with Sarah over the past 2 years. Coincidentally I've had a BBC reporter reach out to me to talk more or less about this very phenomenon, ie how we humanise our synthetic ladies. She is also looking at what the sex side of things can be like so I've decided to put my money where my mouth is as I'm convinced that our ladies can have an important part to play in our mental well being and sex is a huge part of that! I only touched on it in that previous documentary so this will probably be a bit more revealing!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, I've just seen this djcdoll and you can rest assured that I've had similar experiences. I'm sure it mostly boils down to our wanting our gals to be 'alive' I know I've had several moments like that with Sarah over the past 2 years. Coincidentally I've had a BBC reporter reach out to me to talk more or less about this very phenomenon, ie how we humanise our synthetic ladies. She is also looking at what the sex side of things can be like so I've decided to put my money where my mouth is as I'm convinced that our ladies can have an important part to play in our mental well being and sex is a huge part of that! I only touched on it in that previous documentary so this will probably be a bit more revealing!
That sounds interesting Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
You'll have to let us know how you get on with that.

I think you're right about the mental side. As humans we need some kind of companionship.
A lot of us on this doll forum may have had relationship problems with a partner, or been unable to find a partner for whatever reason.
It's only a small step to transfer affection into an idealised fantasy partner that can physically realised as a doll.
At some point in the future our dolls may even be given a simulation of life or some kind of AI, but I think that's a still several years away.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:It's casual day or "dress down Friday" today. :D
Just a couple of photos of Tiffany hanging in the office room. It's dull outside and she wasn't in the mood to dress up today, just a comfy top and long pants.

I made her wear a bra this time as the top she wore yesterday was too thin for going "bra-less", so I think she's in a bit of a mood! 8O :lol:

WEW!! Hot damn! :D :whistle: 8O :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:It's casual day or "dress down Friday" today. :D

WEW!! Hot damn! :D :whistle: 8O :thumbs_up:
Thanks Zippy81, we always appreciate you stopping by our message thread. :thumbs_up: :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany still looks hot for Dress Down Friday. The hands in the pockets is a great idea! I know you have to get a workout changing her outfits often. You never realize how much effort goes into dressing a doll until you do it a few 10 times, lol.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Tiffany still looks hot for Dress Down Friday. The hands in the pockets is a great idea! I know you have to get a workout changing her outfits often. You never realize how much effort goes into dressing a doll until you do it a few 10 times, lol.
Thanks terabyte, we always appreciate your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
Yes you absolutely right, changing outfits and dressing our girls definitely takes some effort and I've only got one girl! :D
The big workout for me is the posing and moving her around that you do when you try to take photos. It's worth it though if you manage get some results that you like.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It was a dull and dark rainy day today. The natural light was rubbish.
So it was a good day to play around with a new cheap photographic light that I got off Amazon.
It's a "LED Fill Light" with 176 LED bulbs from a company called Neewer.
Tiffany was dressed casually in sweat pants, teeshirt and cardigan, so nothing glamorous.

For this quick test we tried placing the light close up to Tiffany, then backed away a bit and tried a few different zoom settings on the camera.
Having the light too close (left image) seems to be a bit too harsh maybe.
The other 2 images are with the light pulled further back and raised up higher to the left of Tiffany and angled down, with different lens zoom settings. These are a bit softer.

I new to photographic lighting so I think it's going to take a while to experiment with light positions and different lens zoom settings to find out what works best.
The light is pretty good, so I may even get a second light at some point.
Attachments
Test images
Test images
Lighting.jpg (361.47 KiB) Viewed 1370 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, good to see that Tiff has her sweater on, she doesn't want to get a cold on that lovely chest of hers! Coincidentally I got another soft light box today as this time of year one isn't enough. I will say that a really good investment is a set of reflectors, they are really cheap on eBay and you can either use them in conjunction with your existing light or any natural light available and they do make a difference. Some of my better shots in recent weeks have been when using a reflector but now it's so dark I needed another light.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, good to see that Tiff has her sweater on, she doesn't want to get a cold on that lovely chest of hers! Coincidentally I got another soft light box today as this time of year one isn't enough. I will say that a really good investment is a set of reflectors, they are really cheap on eBay and you can either use them in conjunction with your existing light or any natural light available and they do make a difference. Some of my better shots in recent weeks have been when using a reflector but now it's so dark I needed another light.
Hi Arthur1960,
Yes, Tiff has her chest wrapped up nice and warm today. She's also rather cuddly in that thick woolen cardigan! :D
I'll get some reflectors soon, I've been looking on eBay too. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahaha like the casual friday look and how that sweater falls :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS