www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Hahaha like the casual friday look and how that sweater falls :P
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
Yes Tiff's been wearing casual clothes recently. We want to keep back the glamorous party dresses and high heels until nearer the Christmas holiday and party season. :D

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Tiffany's looking pretty damn Boobilicious!!
C copy.jpg
C copy.jpg (216.98 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Messenger wrote:Tiffany's looking pretty damn Boobilicious!!
Thanks Messenger. I agree with you. :thumbs_up: :D
I was quite pleased with the "Sitting in the Window" photoset as I took a lot of time over them. It's one of my favourites, but it got hardly any views at all. :(
The later "dress down Friday" photos with just casual clothes, got twice the interest! It's strange, but it doesn't really matter. :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Great to hear you have lights and you are experimenting, they can be very rewarding with a little patience, trial and error. I'm sure Tiffany won't mind either!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, I was wondering if you had ever tried that classic sort of pose with Tiff where she has one foot on the floor and one on a chair as she pulls up her stocking? I had a go yesterday with Sarah with half decent results but I didn't quite pull it off. If there is a doll that can comfortably do this then I'm sure the 155 is a good candidate. Of course the trick is to provide balance while she is standing on one leg, if you have any ideas or tricks up your sleeve I'd be interested as I want to have another crack at it, as for me, it's one of the sexiest images to do if you get it right!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

This would indeed be a very great picture.
I wanted to try it with my doll, but because of her broken (and repaired) skeleton she is a little weak on her left hip and can't keep her left leg stable enough for such a pose.
Without a third point of balance this might be impossible. But if you want to photograph from her side, it might be possible to but a stick on the other side of Sarah and hide it completely with her body. Like The Messenger did some time ago with his Zenobia to let it look like her standing unsupported. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1390768
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Great to hear you have lights and you are experimenting, they can be very rewarding with a little patience, trial and error. I'm sure Tiffany won't mind either!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes I got one LED light cheap off Amazon to see whether it was any good. It works well and doesn't give off any heat. :thumbs_up:
I'll have another go at using it soon as Tiff doesn't mind fooling around in front of the camera! :lol:
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I was wondering if you had ever tried that classic sort of pose with Tiff where she has one foot on the floor and one on a chair as she pulls up her stocking? I had a go yesterday with Sarah with half decent results but I didn't quite pull it off. If there is a doll that can comfortably do this then I'm sure the 155 is a good candidate. Of course the trick is to provide balance while she is standing on one leg, if you have any ideas or tricks up your sleeve I'd be interested as I want to have another crack at it, as for me, it's one of the sexiest images to do if you get it right!
Hi Arthur1960,
No I haven't tried doing that pose yet. It's a classic pose too and no doubt gets a lot of pulses racing. You can't beat the sight of a hot girl fixing her stockings. :mrgreen:
I'll have a go and let you know whether I can manage to get Tiff to pose successfully.
I think it would be very difficult to pull off that pose if the foot on the floor is in a high heel shoe!
Also it will give me a chance to have another go with the new photo light. :D
Tsall wrote:This would indeed be a very great picture.
I wanted to try it with my doll, but because of her broken (and repaired) skeleton she is a little weak on her left hip and can't keep her left leg stable enough for such a pose.
Without a third point of balance this might be impossible. But if you want to photograph from her side, it might be possible to but a stick on the other side of Sarah and hide it completely with her body. Like The Messenger did some time ago with his Zenobia to let it look like her standing unsupported. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1390768
I agree Tsall. :thumbs_up:
Hidden props or supports could help with this pose.
If the props can't be hidden by the doll body then they may be removed digitally.
A lot of the excellent photos of "standing" RealDolls have the supporting structure removed via photoshop or equivalent. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Tsall, yes I did try it with a stick yesterday and then cropped it out but I know djcdoll has been adventurous with posing Tiffany and has had great success with having her in high heels so I'm hoping he may have either tried this or has some ideas.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll I think our posts crossed! Yeah I wouldn't try it in heels, I got Sarah in the right position with no problem but with one foot in the ground and the other on a chair, even with a walking stick propping up one side it was tricky. I shall have to give it more thought and maybe construct something. I got close to what I was after yesterday but after cropping out the stick it reduced the impact, maybe it really is time to learn how to use Photoshop after all!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Tsall, yes I did try it with a stick yesterday and then cropped it out but I know djcdoll has been adventurous with posing Tiffany and has had great success with having her in high heels so I'm hoping he may have either tried this or has some ideas.
This challenge might be a good one for a new thread, perhaps in the "Eye Candy" section.
Maybe titled something like "A girl needs to make sure her stockings are fixed!", or something similar?

Maybe Arthur1960 could create one with his initial contributions and explaining the challenge?, e.g. stockings, suspenders, foot on a chair etc.
It would be interesting to see what happens and what members come up with as there is a lot of photographic talent on this forum. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

After Arthur1960 mentioned his "interest" in looking at girls adjusting their stockings and suspenders (who would blame him! :mrgreen: ), I had a word with Tiffany.
I mentioned that Arthur1960 thinks it may be too hard for a doll to adjust her stocking tops while standing on one leg in heels, while the other leg is on a chair.
Tiffany was up for a challenge and she said she thought she could do it.

She decided it was probably a bit easier wearing stiletto boots rather than court heels.
She found some stockings and suspenders together with a nice summer dress.
I think Tiffany was right, she managed the challenge. Now what she will do while she's wearing those stocking and suspenders!! :whistle: :wink:

We're going to call this photoset "Arthur1960's stocking top challenge".
It's specially posed by Tiffany just for him, she hopes he likes it. :D
Attachments
Just adjusting my suspender straps
Just adjusting my suspender straps
A.jpg (590.61 KiB) Viewed 877 times
Are you trying to look up my skirt?
Are you trying to look up my skirt?
B.jpg (500.27 KiB) Viewed 877 times
Do you think my suspender straps are straight now?
Do you think my suspender straps are straight now?
C.jpg (482.3 KiB) Viewed 877 times
Stockings are straight, ready for going out.
Stockings are straight, ready for going out.
D.jpg (658.81 KiB) Viewed 877 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh excellent! I should have known that if anyone could pull this off it would be you two! Seriously fantastic work as this was just what I was on about. I can see straight away that I was restricting myself too much by trying to work with a narrow backdrop. You've done a fantastic job and given me food for thought so keep an eye on Sarah's thread! Thank Tiffany for me and tell her that she nailed it!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh excellent! I should have known that if anyone could pull this off it would be you two! Seriously fantastic work as this was just what I was on about. I can see straight away that I was restricting myself too much by trying to work with a narrow backdrop. You've done a fantastic job and given me food for thought so keep an eye on Sarah's thread! Thank Tiffany for me and tell her that she nailed it!
Hi Arthur1960, Tiffany is pleased you liked her stocking top photoset. Here is another picture showing you how it was done. :D

I found a short piece of wooden dowel and some duct tape.
I used the duct tape to stick the dowel inbetween two of the mirrors on the bedroom wadrobe. She leant against the dowel.
A diagonal piece of duct tape held the dowel in place and stopped it falling down while I positioned Tiffany.
She had 3 points of support: a foot on the floor, a foot on the chair, and she leant against the wooden dowel.
She was fairly stable and I was able to move her hands and head etc. for the photos.
I positioned the camera so that Tiffany's body hid the dowel and duct tape, so no photoshop magic was needed. 8)

I watched her like a hawk though just in case she decided to topple. Luckily she stayed still and held her poses like a professional! :lol:
(click the pic for a bigger version)
Attachments
How it was done.
How it was done.
HowItWasDone.jpg (358.15 KiB) Viewed 862 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi djcdoll, you are genius. :!:

Arthur1960 asked for pictures like this and you only needed 5 hours to do it? And you did it with the more complicated stiletto boots. Great, really great. :thumbs_up:

And thank you for showing us how it's done.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Brilliant djcdoll! You did an excellent job of it and thanks for showing me behind the scenes. I must have some pieces of doweling in my garage so will have to have a look, I doubt I will be able to top your excellent pics but I will certainly have a go!

INFORMATIONS