www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Blue skies and warm sunshine mean one thing for Tiffany - bikini time! Ha Ha. :lol:
Well at least it was bikini top time, with her shorts and Tiffany even wanted to wear her kinky boots as well. I wasn't complaining. :mrgreen:

I think she wants to take advantage of any remaining nice weather while she has the chance. I don't blame her. I think she enjoyed herself. I know I did. :whistle:
Hope these are okay, thats all for now. :D
Attachments
A different hat.
A different hat.
A.jpg (445.01 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
Kinky boots by the wall.
Kinky boots by the wall.
B.jpg (764.74 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
Leaning over the bench, yikes!!
Leaning over the bench, yikes!!
C.jpg (536.66 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
Sat on the bench.
Sat on the bench.
D.jpg (512.95 KiB) Viewed 1296 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Tiffany still gets a nice tan of the last sunny days, you enjoy together the right way...... :thumbs_up: :D
We do enjoy here at the mainland in the meanwhile because the weather stays very beautyful until next weekend....... lot's of sun and around 20 degrees, with other words nothing to complain this time...... hahahah. :lol:

Those black latex boots are extra sexy with the already sexy outfit Tiffany wears, yummie yummmie.... :thumbs_up: :lol:

Greetings from DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Djcdoll you're a top man for getting Tiff out in her bikini again! Some mouthwatering shots which are just getting me more excited to get Sarah's new bod! The combination of thigh high boots, denim shorts and bikini top is pure gold and Tiffany wears it all so well, great stuff, so thanks for getting your gal out on this surprisingly sunny day.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Nice shots of Tiffany getting those sunshine shots in. She looks great in her casual gear, especially those shorts.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Tiffany still gets a nice tan of the last sunny days, you enjoy together the right way...... :thumbs_up: :D
We do enjoy here at the mainland in the meanwhile because the weather stays very beautyful until next weekend....... lot's of sun and around 20 degrees, with other words nothing to complain this time...... hahahah. :lol:

Those black latex boots are extra sexy with the already sexy outfit Tiffany wears, yummie yummmie.... :thumbs_up: :lol:

Greetings from DDM & TIMEA. :)
:glou:
Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
Hope you enjoy the sunshine where you live while you still have nice weather.
We weren't too sure about her wearing the boots for the photos, but in the end we thought why not we'll see how it goes. :lol:
Arthur1960 wrote:Djcdoll you're a top man for getting Tiff out in her bikini again! Some mouthwatering shots which are just getting me more excited to get Sarah's new bod! The combination of thigh high boots, denim shorts and bikini top is pure gold and Tiffany wears it all so well, great stuff, so thanks for getting your gal out on this surprisingly sunny day.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We wanted to take advantage of some outdoor photos while we still have the bright sunshine - plus a good excuse to get Tiffany in her bikini one more time! :D
terabyte wrote:Nice shots of Tiffany getting those sunshine shots in. She looks great in her casual gear, especially those shorts.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Those denim shorts have been a great buy. Just a couple of pounds off an eBay auction. :D

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

That bikini looks sexy, fits her assets nicely :wink: thank god for the good weather haha :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:That bikini looks sexy, fits her assets nicely :wink: thank god for the good weather haha :thumbs_up:
Thanks danDub. It just about fits!! :lol:
The sunshine was a good excuse to get out the bikini again and get Tiffany outside. Not sure if we'll get any more warm bikini days this year but you never know. :D

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:
danDub wrote:That bikini looks sexy, fits her assets nicely :wink: thank god for the good weather haha :thumbs_up:
The sunshine was a good excuse to get out the bikini again and get Tiffany outside. Not sure if we'll get any more warm bikini days this year but you never know. :D
Hopefully we do supposed to be the same again tomorrow, a good fitting bikini etc is hard for the bustier girls as they tend to spill out a bit too much or make the clothing stick out, bra-lets forget it haha

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
Hopefully we do supposed to be the same again tomorrow, a good fitting bikini etc is hard for the bustier girls as they tend to spill out a bit too much or make the clothing stick out, bra-lets forget it haha
I agree, the busty girls can be tricky to get well fitting clothes.
As for bikinis, the ones I got off eBay are the ones that are string tie fitting on both the tops and bottoms, so they're easily adjusted.
Over the winter I'll get a couple more sets in different colours ready for next summer. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:Blue skies and warm sunshine mean one thing for Tiffany - bikini time! Ha Ha. :lol:
Well at least it was bikini top time, with her shorts and Tiffany even wanted to wear her kinky boots as well. I wasn't complaining. :mrgreen:

I think she wants to take advantage of any remaining nice weather while she has the chance. I don't blame her. I think she enjoyed herself. I know I did. :whistle:
damn man :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Blue skies and warm sunshine mean one thing for Tiffany - bikini time! Ha Ha. :lol:

damn man :D
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
We were trying to take advantage of some late sunshine. :lol:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

mission accomplished man :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany got some nice jeans. We never thought we'd get trousers to fit her tiny hips and waist, but these are a pretty good fit.
She was so pleased with the fit she wanted to do a bit of modelling to show them off. :roll:
She found a nice matching top and some heels to go with them.

It looked like the sun may come out so we waited in the kitchen to see if it would brighten up. We had to wait quite a bit. :whistle:
After a while we had some hazy sunshine so we dashed outside and took some photos by the wall.
By the wall I think she was pretending to be one of those catalogue models.
Unfortunately thick cloud came back and it looked like rain so we went back inside. :(

At least we managed to get a few photos. I think Tiffany likes her jeans, so I'm happy! :D
Attachments
In the kitchen, waiting to see if the sun will come out.
In the kitchen, waiting to see if the sun will come out.
A.jpg (529.79 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
More waiting in the kitchen....
More waiting in the kitchen....
B.jpg (430.71 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
Hazy sunshine, so quick lets go outside.
Hazy sunshine, so quick lets go outside.
C.jpg (550.82 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
Catalogue girl, posing by the wall.
Catalogue girl, posing by the wall.
D.jpg (502.95 KiB) Viewed 1038 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey Tiffany looks great, both those jeans and that top look perfect on her so well done on getting some that fit so well. I've been on eBay myself ordering stuff to fit Sarah's new bod so I know it can be tricky but it's totally worth the effort as I just love the way she looks right now, so sexy and feminine, just like Tiffany!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I gotta say looking through this thread, Tiffany really looks fantastic in anything she wears. From the sexy lingerie to the casual tops and jeans. Nice work djcdoll!

INFORMATIONS