www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

We've not done a photoset for a few days and it's a lovely sunny day here today so Tiffany and I went out into the back yard.
She said she wasn't in the mood to get wet today. She said "No wet t-shirts or else!".
However the thin blue top she was wearing was creating so much static electricity that it was clinging to her body as though it was wet, she was fully charged up - I wasn't complaining. :D
So we'll call this the static electricity photoset. :lol:
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (396.05 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (399.7 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (399.71 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (404.94 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (293.4 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
F.JPG
F.JPG (358.72 KiB) Viewed 2021 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Maybe she was getting a bit heated up without the cold water an her shirt. :wink:
Ha ha, she was certainly getting charged up.
To quote John Travolta in the movie Grease: "It's electrifying!". :lol:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Another great set of pics of Tiffany, she looks like she enjoyed getting out in the sun today!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Another great set of pics of Tiffany, she looks like she enjoyed getting out in the sun today!
Thanks Arthur. :thumbs_up:
Yes, Tiffany saw all your girls having fun out in your garden yesterday. I think she felt left out and wanted to get some sun herself. :lol:
We're going to have to buy her a couple of bikinis and swimsuits soon I think! Ha ha.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You must have read my mind, I was just thinking that I hope you do a bikini set with Tiffany soon! I shall have to do the same with one of my gals, maybe Athena.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:You must have read my mind, I was just thinking that I hope you do a bikini set with Tiffany soon! I shall have to do the same with one of my gals, maybe Athena.
Yes, it's that time of year. Ebay and Amazon browsing time again. Ha ha.
I only have a smallish backyard which can be seen into by the neighbours on either side if they look out of upstairs windows.
I think I need to get a garden umbrella. That way Tiffany can sit under it and be mostly hidden from the neighbours.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany looks great outdoors in her sexy shirt!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Tiffany looks great outdoors in her sexy shirt!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
The outside daylight makes taking photos a lot easier.
Looking forward to seeing your Aylen's next outdoor excursion. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Last week Tiffany was complaining that the white walls in the back yard needed a new coat of paint.
She said she wanted to look her best in her photoshoots and the background was letting things down. :roll:
So I spent Sunday afternoon sweating in the hot sunshine with a big tub of white masonry paint and a brush. I think I sweated off about 2kg!

It's another hot day with bright sunshine.
Today Tiffany wanted to pretend being a swimsuit model like the "Sports Illustrated" cover girls.
However here in the UK we don't have easy access to a white sandy beach with indigo water, so we had to make do with the back yard again! :lol:
So this is the white swimsuit photoset.

Part 2 follows shortly.
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (293.77 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (307.52 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (321.64 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (355 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 of white swimsuit photoset.

It was very warm and Tiffany wanted break so I got her a deck chair so she could sit down.
I couldn't resist taking a few more photos of her in the chair while she was sun bathing. :D
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (310.38 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (318.92 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (376.09 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (350.41 KiB) Viewed 1857 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh yes! This is what we want! Tiffany in a swimsuit, lovely jubbly! Thanks for sharing these pics, she looks gorgeous as always, that white wall is a handy background and the deck chair is a nice touch. What a lovely treat on a sunny day!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Damn! That swimsuit is just fitting her real nice! She looks very sexy. If I were the neighbors I would have put up a lifeguard tower as soon as I seen Tiffany in that suit!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh yes! This is what we want! Tiffany in a swimsuit, lovely jubbly! Thanks for sharing these pics, she looks gorgeous as always, that white wall is a handy background and the deck chair is a nice touch. What a lovely treat on a sunny day!
Thanks Arthur. :thumbs_up:
It was a warm day up here today, really hot and sweaty carrying Tiffany and posing her in the bright sunshine.
Nice to get her outside too. :)
I had to sit in that deckchair myself once I took her back inside as I was knackered!
terabyte wrote:Damn! That swimsuit is just fitting her real nice! She looks very sexy. If I were the neighbors I would have put up a lifeguard tower as soon as I seen Tiffany in that suit!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
It was rather nice sliding her into that swimsuit - I lingered over that for a while! :wink:
I was thinking of looking for a red swimsuit too so we can do a Baywatch photoset at some point.
Maybe do a tribute photoset to Pamela Anderson for the "Model Shots" thread! :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another hot and sunny day here in the UK.
Tiffany was anxious to get back out in the sun again so we went and put her swimsuit back on.
We got a couple of thick towels and a big cushion and she made herself at home on the wooden bench in the backyard.
The newly painted white walls around the backyard turned it into a bit of a sun trap and dazzlingly bright. 8)
Luckily there was a light breeze, but that wasn't helping cool things down much. It also made it a bit tricky keeping her hair under control.
After a while she wanted to go topless but I was getting too hot and sweaty, so we went back inside - I don't think she was too happy about going back inside! :D
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (483.29 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (333.45 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (312.85 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (355.72 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (334.21 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
F.JPG