www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:That Student and Teacher set it very sexy!! Tiffany really pulls off that look, might need some afterschool discipline with that outfit, geez!!! Your sets are great with the photography and backstory.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
We enjoyed doing the "Student and Teacher" set. Great fun getting all the props together and dressing her up. :mrgreen:
I could have done with one of those old school desks that you used when you did Aylen's schoolgirl photoset a while back.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:It's Friday! :thumbs_up:
When I was in my "9 to 5" life some of the companies I worked at had a "casual Friday" or "dress down Friday".
So today we're having a "casual Friday" too, so no glamorous party dresses and killer heels today.

This morning we had heavy rain showers. Tiffany was fascinated by the rain drops hammering on the window in the office.
She stood by the window for a while watching the rain pelting down.

After a while she found a new place to sit, right on the window ledge!
I think she liked sitting there as she got a good view out of the window and there was not much chance of being spotted by the neighbours while it was raining. :D

What a difference compared to yesterday when Tiffany was flaunting her boobs in a bikini in the sunshine. :lol:
freaking gorgeous :D 8O :whistle:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:It's Friday! :thumbs_up:
When I was in my "9 to 5" life some of the companies I worked at had a "casual Friday" or "dress down Friday".
So today we're having a "casual Friday" too, so no glamorous party dresses and killer heels today.

This morning we had heavy rain showers. Tiffany was fascinated by the rain drops hammering on the window in the office.
She stood by the window for a while watching the rain pelting down.

After a while she found a new place to sit, right on the window ledge!
I think she liked sitting there as she got a good view out of the window and there was not much chance of being spotted by the neighbours while it was raining. :D

What a difference compared to yesterday when Tiffany was flaunting her boobs in a bikini in the sunshine. :lol:
freaking gorgeous :D 8O :whistle:
Hi Zippy81, many thanks for your kind comments on my photos. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I like getting kind comments!! :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

welcome man :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It was a dark, miserable, cloudy day here today. :(
Tiffany said I needed cheering up. She said some deep bright colours would help.
She said she was going to try on her new red bodycon minidress with her red boots.
I had no problem with that and thought it was a great idea.

As usual she started off in front of the mirrors, checking herself out, making sure she was happy with the look, ha ha. :roll:
We then went back into the office and Tiffany sat in the window for a while. I think she likes sitting in the window.

I think we'll call these photos "The Lady in Red" photoset for obvious reasons. :D
Attachments
The lady in red.
The lady in red.
A.jpg (333.1 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
Sat on the chest of drawers.
Sat on the chest of drawers.
B.jpg (350.84 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
Standing by the window.
Standing by the window.
C.jpg (294.71 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
Watching the World go by.
Watching the World go by.
D.jpg (331.38 KiB) Viewed 1560 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Yes the weather is the same in the Netherlands as in the UK. :(

But love radiates from her, that red stands her beautiful. :D :thumbs_up:

We also let the sun shine on cloudy days. :D

Nicely done Djcdoll. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & Timea.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Yes the weather is the same in the Netherlands as in the UK. :(

But love radiates from her, that red stands her beautiful. :D :thumbs_up:

We also let the sun shine on cloudy days. :D

Nicely done Djcdoll. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & Timea.
Thanks DDM & Timea. :thumbs_up:
We needed to get some colour so we went over the top a bit, ha ha. :lol:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ohh that little red dress is a good look on Tiffany and of course it is finished off nicely with the matching boots. Also the different wig is nice to see as it gives her a slightly different look. Tiffany is just what we need to brighten an otherwise dull day!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ohh that little red dress is a good look on Tiffany and of course it is finished off nicely with the matching boots. Also the different wig is nice to see as it gives her a slightly different look. Tiffany is just what we need to brighten an otherwise dull day!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We were inspired by the lovely red dress that your Monique had on the other day, the one where she's sat on your garden table.
Your superb photo of Monique and her red dress was posted in the "Red heads" thread. :D

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Oh goodness... 8O Tiffany is looking Sooo Red Hot, :thumbs_up: I could imagine her sprouting little red horns a pointy tail and holding a red trident. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Oh goodness... 8O Tiffany is looking Sooo Red Hot, :thumbs_up: I could imagine her sprouting little red horns a pointy tail and holding a red trident. :mrgreen:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
It was one of those horrible, dull, dark days, so we went overboard on primary colours to brighten things up!! :lol:
It was good fun though. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

looking great in red :D Btw I haven't seen any 155L cup advertisements on a vendor site. Is this a special model? Also is there any nudes on your gallery?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:looking great in red :D Btw I haven't seen any 155L cup advertisements on a vendor site. Is this a special model? Also is there any nudes on your gallery?
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
That's how she was advertised on LoveDoll UK when I bought her in December 2017. They still advertise her in the same way:

https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/caprice- ... -sex-doll/

At the time I was totally new to dolls and didn't realise.
According to her maker WM she's a WM155DD, however she's not really a DD cup either. DD cup bra's don't really fit her at all.
I found that she's more like a GG cup in the bra's that fit her well. The best fitting bra's for her are from Curvy Kate Lingerie in UK size 28GG.

I was going to edit the thread title but can't find where to do that so the thread title has stuck! :lol:
I'll edit it when I find out how to do it, ha ha.

I've not done any full nude photos of her as I wanted to keep her thread tastefull - she's a nice girl, mostly! :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany is looking very sexy is her red dress, nips out commanding all the attention. Nice outfit on her, she wears it well! The belt, boots and necklace are a great touch. Very nice work on the photos djcdoll!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Tiffany is looking very sexy is her red dress, nips out commanding all the attention. Nice outfit on her, she wears it well! The belt, boots and necklace are a great touch. Very nice work on the photos djcdoll!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
The red dress brightened up a dull day a lot!
She didn't wear that dress for long though after the photos, ha ha :wink: . I did let her keep wearing the boots though!! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS