www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Hi djcdoll, Just catching up here. I got a good belly laugh from the crazy hot matrix :haha4:
This is super Hot right here! :thumbs_up:
:angel:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
We like the "hiding behind the curtains" photoset too. :lol:

With all the new dolls that are coming out maybe the WM155DD is a bit out of fashion now. But I still think she can still look pretty good. :D
Oh ya djcdoll, Some dolls are timeless and Tiffany is one of those dolls! :thumbs_up: :angel: :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Hi djcdoll, Just catching up here. I got a good belly laugh from the crazy hot matrix :haha4:
This is super Hot right here! :thumbs_up:
:angel:
We like the "hiding behind the curtains" photoset too. :lol:

With all the new dolls that are coming out maybe the WM155DD is a bit out of fashion now. But I still think she can still look pretty good. :D
Oh ya djcdoll, Some dolls are timeless and Tiffany is one of those dolls! :thumbs_up: :angel: :mrgreen:
I'll pass that message on to Tiffany as that will make her day! :lol: :D

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Hey djcdoll, how you doing? Seems that you and Tiffany doing well, lovely pictures as always :-).
djcdoll wrote: With all the new dolls that are coming out maybe the WM155DD is a bit out of fashion now. But I still think she can still look pretty good. :D
Well, i didn't read that now :o ...of course she can! :wink: On my side i'm still fascinating from my girl, it's never get bored (after almost 3 years) :) .

Cheers
:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

TomEric wrote:Hey djcdoll, how you doing? Seems that you and Tiffany doing well, lovely pictures as always :-).
djcdoll wrote: With all the new dolls that are coming out maybe the WM155DD is a bit out of fashion now. But I still think she can still look pretty good. :D
Well, i didn't read that now :o ...of course she can! :wink: On my side i'm still fascinating from my girl, it's never get bored (after almost 3 years) :) .

Cheers
Hi TomEric,

Nice to hear from you again. Tiffany and I are fine and having fun. We keep trying to take interesting photos and hoping people like them. :D
I keep checking out your Sina on Twitter, she still looks gorgeous. :thumbs_up:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

djcdoll wrote:For this photoset we're going to continue the theme of standing in heels, this time court heels.
We're going to call this photoset "Hiding behind the curtains".

The story for these photos was going to be something along the lines of:
"Tiffany was in the bedroom trying on lingerie and she hears a noise outside. She dashes to the window and peers around the curtains to see who it was....."

However, just as we were taking these photos and Tiffany was posed in the window clinging to the curtains, an Amazon delivery driver drove up and stopped in the street below.
He got out of his van to deliver a parcel next door. We had some bright lights on for the photoshoot, the window was probably lit up like a lighthouse!
I'm not sure if the guy looked up, but if he did look up I wonder if he saw a busty blonde in red lingerie peeping around the curtains!
It would have been interesting if he couldn't deliver the parcel next door and knocked on our door hoping the blonde would come to the door to take in the parcel. :D
But he got back in his van and drove off. :lol:

That actually happened - one of these days we're going to get caught! Ha ha :D

Woooow !!!! 8O
Your shoots are getting better and better Djcdoll, you are really on the right track.
I watch with pleasure, now that I am sitting still for a moment because I can not do anything. But we are coming back ..... Have to be patient. :whistle:

Greetings DDM. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
Woooow !!!! 8O
Your shoots are getting better and better Djcdoll, you are really on the right track.
I watch with pleasure, now that I am sitting still for a moment because I can not do anything. But we are coming back ..... Have to be patient. :whistle:

Greetings DDM. :)
Thanks DDM. :thumbs_up:
The "Hiding behind the curtains" photoset is one of our favourites too. We liked doing that one. :D
We've not done much else recently due to the dark days and nights.
We're hoping to do a Christmas themed photoset nearer to the Christmas holiday period. We're just collecting props and hoping they arrive in time. :D
We may do another party dress photoset soon if we get some sunshine or brigher conditions.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany was a bit fed up with lounging around on a Sunday in jogging pants and a sweatshirt so she decided that she wanted to get dressed up again.

For this photoset we were reminded of the old puppet show called Thunderbirds that used to be on UK TV many years ago.
Tiffany fancied herself as a character in the show called "Lady Penelope" - that probably means I'm "Parker", pity we don't own a Rolls Royce car!! :lol:
For those that don't know what I'm talking about, a Google search will explain all.

We've called this photoset "At home with Lady Tiffany". :D
Attachments
We'll need tea for two please.
We'll need tea for two please.
DSC_0030.JPG (480.18 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
It's a tough life being a Lady.
It's a tough life being a Lady.
DSC_0044.JPG (435.28 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
I'm not bored really!
I'm not bored really!
DSC_0053.JPG (472.66 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Are you ogling me Parker?
Are you ogling me Parker?
DSC_0065.JPG (322.61 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Waiting for tea to be served.
Waiting for tea to be served.
DSC_0097.JPG (395.65 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
He's taking a long time getting the tea!
He's taking a long time getting the tea!
DSC_0104.JPG (461.17 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Parker bring the Rolls round.
Parker bring the Rolls round.
DSC_0131.JPG (362.54 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, yes Tiffany does indeed make an excellent Lady Penelope! So if you're Parker then the least you can do is get her a pimped out Roller that can fire rockets!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, yes Tiffany does indeed make an excellent Lady Penelope! So if you're Parker then the least you can do is get her a pimped out Roller that can fire rockets!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I don't think my old Toyota is quite the same! :lol:
It's tricky doing photos in the evening without natural sunlight. Still trying to get to grips with photo lights. :|

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You've done a good job, this time of year we just can't rely on getting enough natural light although today was actually quite bright for a few hours. Having 2 separate light rigs makes quite a difference, in fact I would imagine, next to a half decent camera the next best investment is probably lighting. The BBC cameraman that was here the other week had one of these new led light rigs which could be adjusted to give different intensity. Funnily enough it failed half way through so we ended up using one of my basic soft light boxes!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:You've done a good job, this time of year we just can't rely on getting enough natural light although today was actually quite bright for a few hours. Having 2 separate light rigs makes quite a difference, in fact I would imagine, next to a half decent camera the next best investment is probably lighting. The BBC cameraman that was here the other week had one of these new led light rigs which could be adjusted to give different intensity. Funnily enough it failed have way through so we ended up using one of my basic soft light boxes!
That's interesting. Having more that 1 light is the way to go I think. :thumbs_up:
The light that I bought off Amazon is an LED one that can be adjusted.
I made the mistake of not getting rechargable batteries for it, so have to use a power supply and a cable. This is a BIG pain when you want to move the light around.
Overall it's pretty good, but I think I need another one (plus rechargable batteries), and also one of those flexible reflectors.
It's takes a while to set everything up now, even after getting Tiffany dressed in whatever outfit she wants. :lol:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Tiffany looks sweet in her black dress, I remember a puppet show called Thunderbirds but I never payed that much attention to it so I'm afraid the character is lost on me. :(
I was reading about your light djcdoll, I have 4 of these https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01L75 ... UTF8&psc=1 along with a bunch of other types. I use these all the time. I really like that you can set the intensity and color temperature. I never mount them on my camera though, Always on stands.

Lonewolftee

Post by Lonewolftee »

She looks awesome, i'm thinking about picking up my 2nd doll from WM if I don't decide to go with plat silicone. Thanks for the pics and review.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Tiffany looks sweet in her black dress, I remember a puppet show called Thunderbirds but I never payed that much attention to it so I'm afraid the character is lost on me. :(
I was reading about your light djcdoll, I have 4 of these https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01L75 ... UTF8&psc=1 along with a bunch of other types. I use these all the time. I really like that you can set the intensity and color temperature. I never mount them on my camera though, Always on stands.
Also thanks for the link about the lights. I will have a good look. I agree about separate stands, I had my light on a separate tripod.
I'll get another light soon and experiment some more over the dark winter nights! :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Lonewolftee wrote:She looks awesome, i'm thinking about picking up my 2nd doll from WM if I don't decide to go with plat silicone. Thanks for the pics and review.
Thanks Lonewolftee. :thumbs_up:
Hope you manage to find a great second doll. :D

INFORMATIONS